Sunday, January 14, 2007

Praveena

Hi everybodyI am Praveena 22 year girl residing in Madurai. I would like to share my experience which happened three months ago.

I finished my graduation and simply wasting the time in my house. My mother insisted to take tution classes to the nearest school students. So I started doing that from my home. Because of that I came to have friendship with a handsome guy named Suresh who is the elder brother of my student Raju who is studying third standard. Suresh is 170 cm height and with good physique and aged around 27 but unmarried.

Initially we used to say hi and bye that’s all. One day it was raining in the evening around 7 p.m, parents of all students came to take their children but nobody came for Raju so I send Raju with his neighbour Ganesh’s Father. Around 7.30 pm Suresh came to take his brother. I told him that I have send his brother with Ganesh’s Father. It was raining heavy. My mother went to my aunt’s house in the morning and told me that she will be coming by the next day only.

So I was alone in my house. Normally I used to wear saree that day also I was in saree. Since It was raining heavy I invited Suresh to come in because he was totally drenched. He came in. I gave a towel to wipe his head and face. He did so and in the mean time I went to make a hot cup of coffee or him. While making the coffee the power went off. So I lit the candle and sincerely making the coffee for both of us.

Suddenly I can feel the warm breath on the back of my neck. Before I turn back , Suresh put his hand on the visible portion of my waist and hugged me tightly from my back. I didn’t expect this. This guy safely locked the door and came to kitchen when I was preparing coffee for him. He kissed on my neck and bare portion of my back which was not covered by blouse. He turned me to his side and kissed on my lips and neck area and hugged tightly. I start melting and I was not in the position to avoid him and enjoyed his touch. He slowly removed my saree pallu and unhooked my blouse he started playing with his hand throughout my half naked body.

He kissed my lips hard. I removed his shirt and pant We undressed each other completely. His cock was in full erection It was about 4½” long. I took it in my hand and started playing with that moving the skin to and fro. He crushed my boobs and licked the right one and massaged the left one hardly. I was moaning. He moved his tounge to my navel and then to my hairy pussy. He kissed hardly and inserted his middle finger inside my pussy and rubbed the walls with his finger.

I felt so hot. He laid me in the bed and we turned opposite direction in such a way that I can take his cock in my mouth and he can suck my hairy pussy. He sucked my pussy and put his tounge inside that and start licking and playing with his tounge. I felt so hot and he was taking to the burning stage I also sucked his cock with full thrust.

Then he took his cock from my mouth and widened my leg and rubbed his cock on my pussy, crushing my boobs hard and kissing me on my neck and boobs. Then he inserted his cock inside my pussly partly . I felt tight and he slowly increased the pressure and inserted his fully all of sudden. Oh god !!!!!I screamed he absolutely tore my cunt with his magic rod and my virginity was banged by him. I cried and tears came from my eyes.

He kissed my cheek, covered my lips with his lips and start pumping continously with his cock. I felt that I was in heaven and raised my waist according to his rhythm of humping. Both of us sweating heavily. He was still doing and I was moaning with pain and pleasure. Suddenly he released his hot stream of semen in my pussy and reached the orgasm. I hugged him tightly.We relaxed for half an hour and he was ready for the next show.

This time I was kneeling like a dog and he did from back. He crushed my hanging boobs and inserted his cock in my pussy from the back. This time it was really more pleasure than the first time. Because he hit my clitoris directly with his cock and each of his to and fro movement he hit and rubbed my clitoris directly and make me flying in the air.

After five minutes he released his hot stream again. Then we wiped our body and dressed. I prepared coffee and we drank and the rain stopped he left home. I am waiting for a second chance to take his cock in my mouth both up and down.

5 comments:

Kapil said...

excellent story..wish to have something in tose rainy nights...all the best and wish u have these nights everytime possible

INDIANbeau said...

kya baat hai yaar aap saach main bghut garm ho
main bhi aapko chudaana chaahata hoo yaar
plz give one chanceLove is when one soul lives in two hearts… I am looking for another
half of my tender and passionate soul. I want to be a lover and a friend, I want to be your prince and I want to be your slave! I want to be everything for you and
I want your love to be my universe!
I want each day for us to be a miracle… I want each kiss to be
the first one… I want us to be the happiest… I want to create the
biggest love in the world…
Do you want to dive into the ocean of passion with me?

choclate boy said...

it was a nice story i liked it personaly ,i wish tht i can also find out a gurl like tht ,getting wet in rain and i can help her out and help myself....

Anonymous said...

Hi Praveen, Im Anisha.. read your store. very nice. is it happen real? I have exprience with my cosin.. But i dont like to share my exprience.

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Google