Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Wife sex Thirst

Hi I am Vijay 25 year old and I am married for 1 year with wife manjula.I am working in a private company. My wife is beautiful with perfect figures. I have been having sex with my wife everyday but I also fantasize about my having sex with another guy.

I work for a big private company, and we colleagues at work normally sit together during weekends and my boss also sits with us. In a chat my boss casually told that he has a huge dick of 10 inches, and I realized this is the one that should ram into my wife's pussy. I went home and told manju about my boss and how he looks and that he is a nice person.

My wife was not aware of what I was up to. One day I called my boss for lunch to my home and told manju to cook delicious food and dress up well. My boss who is 30 years old, but is well built and fit came to my house. He greeted me and he wanted to meet my wife, I called manju and as she was walking I could see that he was scanning her body. I introduced her to my boss.

We sat together and had lunch. The next day the boss invited us for a dinner at a restaurant. At night I discussed with manju my wife about my boss and she was quite interested and questioned me about my boss.Next day we went to the restaurant at 7 pm and our boss was already there and he booked a table and he offered both of us chairs and we sat and I slowly started talking about my wife to my boss and my wife was feeling shy, but I could see that her eyes were hungry and she was looking at my boss with some thirst. I acted as if I did not realize that. Suddenly I got a call and I went out of the dining hall leaving my wife with my boss, I was at a distance and looking the other way but I was observing what was happening, and to my surprise my wife was happily chatting with my boss and she had moved very close to the boss.

I realized that this is the moment and I told my boss that I had received an urgent call and I will be back in 3 hours and I wanted my wife to accompany my boss. My boss was happy, but my wife was a bit reluctant, but I explained it to her that it would be bad manners to leave him alone, and she agreed. I left the restaurant and I left them alone. This was what I was waiting for, I wanted my boss to push things ahead and do something, (I was sitting in the next room, which was dark, I could see both of them but they could not see me). They continued to talk and after half an hour my boss ordered some drink and had it.

My wife was slowly getting worked up and I saw that my boss was holding my wife's hand and she pulled it back, he again held her hand and this time she did not pull it back. They continued talking and after a while he put his hand on her thigh and she was scared and tried to get up but he pulled her back and this time she was almost sitting on his lap and she did not stop him. Then he gently kissed on her cheek. She felt shy but she was beginning to enjoy the boss's company. They both got up and left the restaurant and I followed them and they reached our office. It was a holiday on that day and the keys of the office are with my boss and he opened the office main door but he forgot to lock it from inside and he took my wife inside. His intentions were clear, but I was surprised that manju did not say no to this. There is a sleeping room in the office and they reached in. I slowly followed them and I entered the office as the main door was not locked and I went slowly beside the rest room of the office, there was a small hope through which one can see the entire room, I went there and settled down on a chair and I was peeping through. it was 8:00 pm and my boss and manju sat on the bed and conversation went like thisBoss: you are beautiful Manju: smiledBoss: I think I liked you the moment I saw you and I wanted to start the relationship with you, I mean physical relationship.Manju: what if my husband comes to know...Boss: he wont know.At this point I was surprised that my wife had the same intentions, which I had in my fantasy, and I could not believe what I heard. I was left thinking and suddenly a sound.... My boss grabbed my wife with both arms and started kissing her passionately for which she was responding well, he put both his hands on her bums and he was squeezing them. Slowly he removed his shirt and he pulled off manju's saree and her blouse. She was in her bra and panty and shining with the light's reflection. Manju slowly but shamelessly put her hand between the boss's legs and held his dick.

She unzipped his pant and underwear and she suddenly moved back looking startled and shocked and I was shocked to see the size of my boss dick, it was massive and it was huge 10" and thick and muscular. My god what a dick I said. My boss held manju tight and took her bra off and pulled off her panty and he caressed all her body and he slowly started inserting his dick into her hungry vagina(hungry for more and more and more) and it was a hell of a sound, he inserted it half and she was moaning like never before and he was pushing harder and harder and she was at her ultimate peak of orgasm and he still did not insert in fully.Boss: aahhh ahhh ....come on manju I want you..Manju: ooooohhh ooohhh aaaaaaa ya ya ya do it, do it, more pleaseBoss: yeah yeah ...Manju: aaaahhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhIn addition, the boss fucked manju for 20 amazing minutes and his dick remained in my wife's choot for 20 minutes and she moaned and moaned ad moaned. They lay side by side for sometime and I slowly came out of office and after some time they came out, locked the office and started for the restaurant and I reached the restaurant after they reached. The boss and my wife were looking cheerful. I went into the restaurant and acted as if I know nothing. We 3 sat together for some time and I could see a satisfied look on manjus face and my boss was looking tired. We left the restaurant and my boss went home. I took manju home and on the way I asked, so did you bore the boss for which she said no we talked a lot and we waited for you to come.

I wanted her to think that I do not know anything. After that day my boss started coming to my house everyday with some excuse, when I am not at home and every time I ask my wife she says he only comes to chat, and his 10" penis had been very busy sleeping in my wife’s vagina. Their relationship continued and now even my wife is meeting him outside without my knowledge and she has been receiving the fuck of her life.
Google