Sunday, January 14, 2007

Red LIght Area

This is a story when I was a teen. I live in Mumbai and I am a student. I am about to finish my education. The exams are over and I had to go to my home tomorrow. My self and my friends are going to enjoy third day. I had 1800 in my wallet. I am about to have my pleasure for the first time in my life. We went to red light area. We covered our faces with hanky and looked for a broker.


We found one. We asked for fresh girls. He took us to a building few blocks away. We took 2 condoms each they were newly introduced to prevent aids. I chose girl not white but beautiful and naughty one. We went into a room. It’s dirty with dirty posters on its walls. The bitch pulled me onto her bed. She said kaisa chahiye.as I am new I am eager to look at her nude body. I took her into my arms pulled her sari opened her braw and panties.


She is a real bitch.i took both my condoms opened my pant under wear and placed them on my banana. I am afraid to have sex. But after seeing the bitch nude my banana enlarged. I first kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. She had medium size boobs. I touched them with my bare hands. I can’t believe it. I sent a shock through my spine. She maid a sound aaaaaaa. Finally the moment has come. I made her sit in a doggy style.


Put my finger in her pussy. Her walls are wet and elastic. I want to taste her juices but oral sex may lead to HIV. I found the walls were not that elastic as a virgin as it is fucked many times. I hold her buttocks and pushed my banana into her vagina. I pulled it back and again pushed it more speed she shouted loudly aaaaaaaaa aaaa aa.


Due to her sounds I am getting cruel I fucked her hard like a slave to me. I then turned her and started kissing her lips and her boobs. Her nipples tasted like sweet milk to me. I took my banana and placed between her boobs and pressed them. She took my banana and suck them just like a vacuum cleaner.


The pleasure is better than having sex with shakeela or having my dick in aishwarya as pussy.aaaaaa I enjoyed it for an hour and then my friend came and knocked the door I had to go. I asked them to wait for a minute for the last time I took my banana removed the condoms and trusted my banana into her hole damn I must have done this without condoms. I kissed her and left her in the room and came out. I think you enjoy this I will write more. Bye. Use condoms while having sex with bitch not with your wife I hope u will enjoy it.

No comments:

Google