Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Jiju And I$$$$$

This is the time when I was working in a software company in Pune and was living in with my elder cousin Deepali and her husband Rajan. Despite being, cousins myself and Deepa were extremely close and we used to share the most intimate details of our lives with each other.

Deepa had disclosed to me how on her first night Rajan had broken her cherry and then had wild sex with her all night so that she could hardly walk the next day. I used to imagine them together in bed and shiver since both of them were extremely good looking and well built people. Deepa like me was tall and milky complexion with extremely firm and large breasts with pointed nipples and a generous round ass. Some days at the time of breakfast, she used to walk with her legs a little farther apart than usual and then we used to wink at each other.

If we were alone when Jiju was taking shower etc Deepa would describe in great details the different ways in which Rajajn had taken her last night. Their favourite position was in their love chair where Jiju used to sit in and Deepa used to straddle him. I could hear their muffled sighs at several nights and on such occasions, I used to toss and turn and masturbate.One day when we were chatting Deepa let me know that Rajan used to find me very attractive and used to often tell Deepa in great details what he would do to me if he and I are left together. Deepa described in vivid details how Rajan would like to push me on my stomach and pump me from behind and then how he will make me eat his cum. The dialogue went on for several minutes while both of us were lying in bed together.

WE soon got excited and started touching each other in our private parts Deepa reached inside my panties to stroke my pussylips and said that Rajan's tool can ravage my pussy in matter of minutes. I sighed and pushed her hand deeper imploring her to go on. I had closed my eyes and now losing shame, I also started telling Deepa how much I was attracted to her hunky husband. Very soon, I felt her hand creeping over my breasts and then I sensed that the touch on my full breasts was a lot stronger than Deepa's.

I opened my eyes and to my shock I found that Deepa and tiptoed out of the room and now Rajan my hunky Jiju was sitting next to me on bed slowly kneading my breasts."Jiju, my God!!!!" that was all I could say before he pushed me open my back and sealed my lips with his own. Two strong hands kneaded my breasts making their nipples go hard and he continued his erotic kiss fore a long time.

When I opened my eyes, Jiju very calmly was undoing the hooks of my blouse he opened it all the way down and pushed it apart to reveal my breasts in all their glory. Like Deepa, I had large milky breasts with large pointy nipples making it an impossibility to go out without a bra. Jiju removed my brassiere hook and made my breasts bare. Then he bent down to take it in my mouth and started sucking on it gently. I sighed and finally gave up. I pushed his head there and let him take over. Jiju continued kneading my breasts while raising my skirt over my thighs to reveal my gorgeous smooth thighs.

He pinched them and slapped my buttocks while sucking on my nipples alternately."Now here's the deal Sara, now your jiju is going to make a woman out of you the way he had made Deepa. It will hurt but remember it will be worth it, “with that he removed his short and trousers and allowed me a glimpse of his dick.

I saw the dick and pressed my thighs together. He was well hung and extremely hard. He proudly stroked his member and asked me to touch it and kiss it. I hesitated but he simply pulled me hair and pushed my head there. Right then I understood that it was futile to protest to a man in bed. There every woman is a house cleaner and she is totally at the disposal of her nara. Jiju made me kiss the tip of his duick while fluffing my hair and then suddenly thrust his middle forward and without a warning made me take his cock in my mouth. He started to rub my breasts in a semi circular motion and made me blow him. I too smiled and started to move my head slowly to take his huge throbbing dick in my mouth. He pushed my head there and lay on bed with his eyes closed.

He was calling me his bitch and I did not mind that at all. I sat on my knees and started to suck him vigorously at the same time asking him to knead my breasts since I found that giving the most pleasant sensation in my nipples.This was just the beginning of the wild night when I not only lost my virginity but also ended up participating in an orgy. Stay tuned.
Google