Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Nandini Seduces Me

Nandini - she is my neighbour, newly married and with her husband. I am 30yrs old, I work for an Environment consultancy firm. What happened was that Nandini had just moved next door after her marriage and she and her husband came over one day about six months ago.. She told my wife "Bhabhi, my husband does not want me to work, so could you give me something to do" my wife asked her what she could do and she said that she was a good housekeeper as she had been working in the hotel industry.


She is 25yrs old. 32-24-36, 5'-6", very pretty, fair complexioned. So my wife told her that she could look after our house doing the ironing helping in Kitchen etc. She was very happy and so was her husband. About three months ago, I took leave for five days. I saw my wife off at the door and returned to bed. About half an hour later, I awoke, with an erection, and thinking that Nandini had left went to the toilet in my underwear, and found Nandini sitting on the commode only in her top bare from the waist downwards. I said "sorry I thought you had gone and needed to pee" and she stopped me saying "don't go. Please come here" she pulled my underwear down and took my erect cock in her hand and directed it towards her pussy and said "please pee into my vagina" and directed my cock towards her cunt with one hand while her other hand spread her vaginal lips open and she kept saying "this feels good, this feels good, oooooooh, it's so hot" after I had finished she made me sit on the commode and sat on my thighs and guided my cock into her cunt, then started moving up and down using the window sill as support.


I removed her blouse and threw it out then unhooked her bra exposing cute small breasts, topped with dark pink nipples which were hard. She said "Pankaj you are like a stud horse and I am being studded now" when she reached her climax she held my head pushing it into her breasts as her thighs tightened around mine. She then continued riding me till I came. She then said "Pankaj this is too much, how long are you on leave" I said for five days. She asked me if she could come back later and I said "yes". She then gave me a key to her flat and told me that anytime I wished during the next five days I could come over and that she would be absolutely naked waiting for me, but, to come over only after 12.00 pm till 4.00 pm for her husband came home at 4. 30 pm. She dressed and left, and I went back to bed and fell asleep. At around 1.00 pm, I felt a warm body next to me, and realised it was Nandini. She said "Pankaj, please fuck me now" and reaching into my shorts started massaging my cock which became erect. I spread her legs wide and kissed her vagina which was wet.

Then moving on top I kissed her, caressing her breasts, and put my erect cock into her cunt and the "aaaahhh" that came out of her excited me even more and I started moving in and out of her cave of desire till we both came, together, holding each other very tight till we both became easy.

The next morning Nandini had already left when I went to see my wife off at the door. I was disappointed but then I found a note in the kitchen which said "this mare wants her stud horse - I will be coming back later. Be ready" I went to the bedroom and relaxed, and a little later I heard our door open. I rose naked and went to the toilet and Nandini was seated on the commode completely naked. She reached for my cock and said "pee on me" this time she directed my cock all over her body, and when I had finished, she shook me dry.

Then she said "Pankaj, today I want to suck, not fuck, and be sucked not fucked" and leaning forward took my cock into her mouth, moving her mouth up and down its length, her hands caressing my balls. She would stop and lick the head of my cock, then again start sucking. I bent forward and started squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples which were now hard and erect, and then as her legs parted, I bent down even more and started rubbing her pussy, inserting two fingers into her cunt. She took her mouth off my cock and said "yes Pankaj, that feels really good" and then returned to sucking my cock.

This went on for a while and then her legs clamped together holding my hand between them tight as she came, and as her mouth tightened on my cock I too came, shoving my cock deep into her mouth, discharging into her throat and she drank my cum. As we both came back to normal, she said "Pankaj I never knew sex could be so good, but I want more" all I told her was that she was still young, and that she would have men longing for her. She said "Pankaj let's take a shower together" and so went and showered. Then she put her blouse and skirt on and left, saying "Pankaj, come over we can be free till 4pm, just the two of us naked and enjoying each other" I rested for three hours and then went to her house using the key she had left, and found her fast asleep, naked.


I removed my clothes and sat next to her, then started caressing her and she awoke and said "mmmmmmmmm that feels so nice, Pankaj you came" I told her "earlier you said you wanted to suck not fuck, and sucked not fucked, I have come here to do that" we exchanged a lot of foreplay before I went to her breasts, sucking on each of them for a long time, then moved down to her stomach where I sucked on her navel, and finally to her vagina, where I sucked her clitoris for a while then the inside of her thighs and moved back to her cunt.

Her legs were spread wide open giving me complete access and I put my tongue into her cunt lapping her cum as I played with her clitoris and she was moaning very loudly saying "this is goooooood, this is tooooo gooood" and then she came holding my head tight against her cunt, her legs taut, and then her body became at ease. I went on top of her and kissed her and she said that it was fabulous what had happened, and feeling my erect cock between her thighs she pushed me on to my back and going down took it her mouth and started sucking on it giving me a real good blow job till I came. She then lay in my arms for a while and told me "tomorrow will be different" I got up and dressed and left after a long endearing kiss and fondling of her body.

The next morning again Nandini was not there. My wife left and I wanted to have coffee and I opened the micro-wave to heat the milk and saw a note from Nandini which said "your mare wants her stud horse, but at her place this time. I'll be in the usual place" about 20 minutes later I used her key to enter and found her in the toilet, naked. I removed my shorts and shirt and went to her. She stood up and turned around saying "Pankaj please pee all over my back" I did so, and after I had finished, she said "Pankaj, enter me from behind" and bending over on the commode, spread her legs wide so that I had entry into her cunt.

I put my cock into her cunt and then she said "Pankaj, just remain that way, and squeeze my breasts for a little while. I love the feel of you cock inside me" for about ten minutes I squeezed and pressed and pulled on her breasts and then she said "Pankaj now fuck me, but do it slow " I started entering in and out of her and she started moaning. My hands were on her large buttocks as I did so and she kept saying "yes’s, that feels so good" and then she said "Pankaj stop, I am coming" her body had become really taut, and I reached for her breasts and started squeezing them again, till she relaxed.


Then I started entering in and out of her till I emptied myself into her. With my cock still in her, she leaned back and kissed me, till I slipped out of her as I had gone soft. She told me "Pankaj you are not leaving you are spending the day here so let's take a shower and then I will make breakfast for you and after that we will just lie in each others arms" we did take a nice warm shower and then wiped each other dry and then she led me to the bedroom and told me to lie down while she prepared breakfast, a cheese and tomato omelette with toast and a large mug of coffee which we shared. After that we lay together till we dozed off. It must have been about three hours later when she woke me saying "Pankaj please hold me close" and put one leg over mine her cunt against my thigh, I was fondling her breasts and she was gently rubbing my cock, and we were kissing - our tongues in each others mouths, my hand in her hair and hers in mine too. She started rubbing her vagina against my let and said "Pankaj squeeze my breasts harder" after a while her hand tightened on my now erect cock, and she kissed me really deeply, crushing her lips against mine, as she came. As she came back to normal, she mounted me and took my erect cock in her hand guided it into her pussy and started moving up and down, till I came. She then lay on top of me and as I was moving my hands over her body, she just kept kissing and kissing me and I returned her kisses which were delicious. She remained on top of me till I became flaccid, then put her head on my shoulder and said "Pankaj, you have been great. I wish I had met you earlier".

I told her that I wish I had met her when I was younger for she was too wild and wanton. I then rose and dressed and as I was leaving she said "be ready for a surprise tomorrow, your mare wants her stud horse at home, and will be waiting" the next day was even wonderful, but wait for it in day 4.After my wife left, I had a cup of coffee and then went to Nandini's place. She was as usual in the toilet, naked but this time except for her breasts she was covered in oil. I removed my clothes and she took hold of my erect prick and said "this time only on my vagina". And taking hold of my cock made me pee between her legs, spreading her cunt lips wide. She then made me sit on the commode and like the first day inserted my cock into her cunt and rode me, asking me to suck on her breasts which I loved doing.

Again as she started to come she pulled my head between her breasts, her hands tight around my neck, her moans loud, till she became easy. She then started moving up and down on my erect penis till I discharged into her, biting on her nipples as I came. She then told me "Pankaj, please go and lie down on the mat in the hall I will bring our breakfast" she came into the hall a little later and told me "I am going to give you a body massage but first let us eat" I told her I would like to eat her pussy and she said it is too oily. She had brought some tasty potato bajji with purees and we both ate, feeding each other, fondling each other between bites. After we had finished she said "Pankaj now please lie down" I did and she lay on top of me moving her body over mine, and the feeling of her body was really good and relaxing. She then made me lie on my stomach and again rubbed her body up and down mine. When finished, she just came and lay against me, we were wrapped against each other, kissing and caressing, me pressing her breasts and rubbing her pussy, while she had my cock in her hand moving up and down. For nearly an hour we continued our after play and then she said "Pankaj, come let us have a bath and get rid of the oil, then let's make love again" we bathed each other under a real hot shower, then came out and wet as we were went to her bedroom and fell on to the bed kissing, our hands going over each other.

Then I went between her legs and started kissing and licking and sucking on her cunt and she raised her hips giving me deeper entry. As I felt her body go taut, and as I was erect, I went upwards and guiding myself into her kissed and she said "yesssssss Pankaj, yesssss" as she came, her hips raised, her hand pulling me close against her. I continued entering in and out of her till I came and then fell on top of her, our bodies wet and sweaty. We again went and had a shower, and then came back to bed and relaxed, just holding on to each other. I reached behind her and undid her zip, as she pushed my coat off me and unbuttoned my shirt. And removed it too.

I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders to see she was wearing a lacy bra and as the dress fell too the floor saw she was wearing a thong. She said "Pankaj, I am happy, and tonight at dinner I will tell you the reason. Now please make love to me, then come home and spend the day" I was sitting in a chair in front of her and unhooked her bra and licked her breasts, then removed her thong. She removed my trousers and as I was erect sat across my thighs and I guided my cock into her vagina. She started moving up and down on my cock using the back of the chair as a support, and I sucked and licked and pressed her breasts, for the next ten minutes and then she came as I did too, holding each other tight. She "Pankaj don’t take your cock out, let it remain me till you go soft" we remained that way for quite some time, kissing and then I went soft and came out her she rose and only pulled on her dress and I put a track suit and we went to her place. We went to bed and snuggled into each other again just fondling kissing caressing till we had a nap.

I awoke to a warm feeling on my cock and realized that Nandini had woken earlier and was sucking on my cock. I told her to stop and turning her around buried my face in her pussy as she sucked my cock. My hands we hold onto her beautiful buttocks as I put my tongue deep into her pussy. She was lying on top of and her mouth was moving up and down my cock, and she would stop and lick and suck on the head of my cock. I could feel myself start to cum and told and she "mmmmmmmmm" and drank my cum as I discharged, and then she too came her thighs clamping around my face, as I licked her cum.

We turned around and started kissing each other and she "I can taste myself on your lips" I then dressed and she walked me to the door, naked, and said "tonight do not forget, dinner and naughtiness" my wife and myself went o their place at around 8.00 pm, and she and her husband welcomed us. We had a couple of drinks and then Nandini said she was going to serve and I offered to help. She said okay and I went with her to the kitchen, where we hugged each other and I slipped my hand under her skirt to realize she was not wearing panties. At the table Nandini sat opposite me and as we were eating I suddenly felt pressure on my cock for Nandini had put her leg and was massaging my cock and then she said "you know one should do to others what others do to you" I lifted my leg and placed it between her thighs and she spread them and I started rubbing my big toe against her pussy.

Neither my wife nor her husband realized what was happening and then my big toe went into her now wet pussy and I started moving in and out, as she massaged my erect cock.

She said "mmmmmmmmmm that is good" as she took a bite of her food. And then she came, her thighs clasping my toe inside her cunt and then she released my leg, and continued rubbing my cock till I also came wetting my underwear. As we continued dinner, she said "Pankaj, aunt, we have to give you good news, I am pregnant and will be due in 8 months time and that is the reason for this dinner" when we finished dinner I helped to clear up and when we were in the kitchen she told me that it was my baby. Again we kissed and hugged each other and I put my hand under her skirt, massaging her pussy. My wife called out "are you’ll finished" and breaking the kiss, I said "yeah, we nearly are" then both of us came out and sat down and after a little while we left. But the first thing I did when I reached home was to wash my underwear and then went to bed with my wife. And slept. Three months have passed and I still see Nandini at least once a week.

No comments:

Google