Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hot Boy Friend

Hellow sexy guys or galsMy name is Neha Shah (Mumbai) and I am a 22 year old chick with good sexy figure. My height is 5 feet 5 inches .My breast size is 38"D , my waist is 28" and my butt size is 36". Now I want to describe my first sex with my college mate venkat. Venkat is a good guy of 5feet 7 inches height having good physic and can attract any lady with his sharp looks and with his manly mannerisms. He was my senior when i was studying my 1st year M.Sc and i don't know why I was attracted to him even today. At that time I was aware of sex and all the things about it and by the time saw a no. of XXX movies and even i had memberships to some adults sites on the net too.

As my figure is too sexy and my boobs are too big every guy sees me very hot whenever i passed them in the campus. But nobody had guts to approach me with an application for a date. It was almost six months over in my first year and i became the most wanted girl of the campus. I don't had any shy feelings for talking with gents, most want to talk with me for just nothing. As the time is passing slowly and I too want thrills to experience.

Oneday suddenly the most wanted thing of mine was happened. One day Venkat purchased a new yamaha bike and came to me on the bike. He asked me to come to roam on the bike. First I rejected his proposal but he somehow convinced me and made me agree to his proposal. I sat on his bike and he started driving very fastly and applying breaks very suddenly.

My boobs are pinning into his back whenever he applies a sudden break and it gives me a feeling which i never had before. I started enjoying each moment of his breaks. After some time we landed at a cinema hall which is a far theatre to our campus. He took tickets and we went into the hall and we sat at a corner. The real fun started there. I started seeing the picture calmly . There was not much croud in the theatre . Suddenly i observed his right hand around my shoulder and his finger tips touching my boobs.

He started talking in my ear."You know one thing?" he asked"what?" I said" You are the sexiest women on earth i ever seen" he said in a low voice in my ear. He slowly started measuring my right boob with his right hand and said " I never saw such a large breasts like yours". It gave me a proud feeling. He then inserted his hand into my salwar and started rubbing my breasts through my bra's outer edge. It gave me a feeling which I never felt and by unknowingly I started cooperating him by just sliding towards him to reduce his hand stretch.

He then entered into my uphills that is into my bra and cupped my right breast with his hand and started massaging it slowly. I became intolerable and my mouth started drying. He took my left hand into his left hand and started kissing it . He slowly moved up with kissing . He turned my head towards him and catched my lips with his lips. My right breast was arrested in his right hand and my lips were closed with his lips. He continued in the same position for some time giving me pleasure.

He started kissing me first in the indian style, slowly then in the russian style ,and finally inserted his tongue into my mouth like a french kiss. He then moved his right hand upto my navel and he inserted his index finger in my deep navel and started circling in the navel . I became intolerable with a sweet pain across my body and started moaning slowly. He never released my lips from his lips. Then he removed his hand from my salwar and inserted into my kameez. First he gave a touch through the edges of my panty and then inserted his hand into my public place.

That was the first time a guy touching my virgin pussy and my pussy started sending out juices slowly. My body started shivering with sweet pains across. He first rubbed my pussy lips with his hand and then inserted his index finger into my sweet little pussy. I gave a sound like "uuuuuuuuuummmmmm" and my breath taking became very hard. A series of waves paseed through my body and I became very hot and removed his pant's zip with my left hand inserted my hand into his underwear .

I was stunned first that a very hard rod was touched my hand and that was the first time i ever touching a male's public part. I hold it very tightly in my hand as he started rubbing my pussy fast and hard . It gave me a pleasure holding his dick in my hand and he suddenly released me and tookoff his hands from me. Then i observed that the show reached the intermission. He asked me to come out and we started to go some where on the bike feeling the same break pleasures. I was not yet came out from the things what were happened and we reached a place which i never saw and after some time i came by known that it is his room. He took me into his room and immediately locked the room.

He hold me from the back with his left hand around my waist and his right hand on my right breast. I started moaning and turned back and I too hugged him very tightly . He became incontrollable and kissed my lips very harshly and removed my dupatta while kissing my lips.Then he removed my salwar first and then my black bra . That was the first time I ever stand before a male with my breasts exposed to sight. He never stopped kissing my lips ,put his right hand on my bare naked right breast and gave me a very hard squeez . As it was a very harsh press i gave a very loud moan with sound "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh". Then he took my left boob into his mouth and took my right nipple into his right hand and started pinching it mercylessly while his left hand started massaging my butts.He did it for some time till my nipple hardens and made the same to my left boob too.


Then he lowered his head to further down an inserted his tongue into my deep navel and started sucking it while his two hands massaging my two butts. I am loosing control and i slowly slipped from standing position to sleeping position .He then removed my kameez first and my laced panties next, moved his head inbetween my two laps and gave a small kiss first on my pussy. My body had a jerk when he touches my pussy lips with his lips and to control i pressed his head hardly towards my pussy. Then he started liking my pussy hardly. Then he aparted my pussy lips and inserted his tongue and started tongue fucking me for sometime.

Then he came up and started kissing my lips once again. At that time i became fully horny and removed his shirt first, then his pant and finally his underwear. I never saw a man's weapon. I was stunned as his penis is fully errected to its maximum size of about 9" inches long and around 3" inches in diameter. That was the first time i ever saw a man's gun loaded with full bullets. I scared first and told to venkat that my pussy can not handle such a big penis and i also told that my pussy may bacome loose as his penis is a very big one. He smiled at me and brought his penis near my mouth and told me how to suck it. I tasted his dick and it to my best of the taste i ever tasted. He turned back and started tongue fucking my pussy for some time and then inserted his index finger and started vibrating it back and forth. I became shivered and started sucking his dick deep into my mouth and he then inserted his middle finger too into my pussy. He continued that position for some time and then turned back and aparted my two legs so as to expose my pussy more. By the time i got a series of orgasms and i felt that i be in a heaven.

He then took his long penis near to my pussy . He with his right hand aparted my pussy lips and inserted his long dick into my pussy with his left hand. It became impossible for him to insert and he only inserted his brown cap of the penis only into mine. Then he slowly inserted the remaining penis into mine with a large force and it became very paining for me and i gave a very large moan like "aaammmmmmmmmmmm". He then did not moved his penis but started pressing my two boobs with his two hands very roughly. After some time he slowly started moving inside me back and forth . His lips are kissing my lips, his hands squeezing my breasts while his dick is moving in my pussy. He never gave me a gap even to breath and stroked at me very harshly.

At first it was very painful ,even blood too came out from my pussy but then it started giving me anormous pleasure which i never had before in my life. It gave a heavenly feeling and he increased his speed to maximum and he too started moaning like me . After some time he removed his dick from my pussy and brought it near my mouth .Then he put his right hand on his shaft and moved back and forth. After a dozen of moves he ejaculated white cum which was spreaded over my mouth and face and i put his dick in my mouth very fastly so as to taste the every drop of my beautiful lover's cum. The taste is too good and I licked his cum untill the last drop.He then leaned over me for some time.

That was the first session of my first fuck. After that i remained in his room for the entire night and he fucked me for half a dozen times untill the next morning. He fucked my ass in the second session , fucked my mouth in my third session , fucked my pussy in the standing position in my fourth session , fucked me in the doggy position in the fifth round , fucked me under the shower in my sixth session and finally he fucked my breasts by placing his dick between my two boobs. After that he fucked me in the library, fucked me the gardens, fucked me even in the science labs in my campus. Well, that was my first experience with venkat. ''

I am a girl with white color well shaped body and my hair is black (my public hair too) . My hobbies are reading books, surfing the net, chating, making pen friendships. If any guy who lives in Mumbai and want to fuck me can contact me at the address neha2004@rediffmail.com and tell me how will you fuck me ,if i gave chance to you and tell me in what clothes you want to see me? and your most liked clothes and also not forget to mention your hobbies.
Google