Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Movie

Hai, friends! Iam ZEUS back with my another experience. Well the experience was with a married women.Her name is Sridevi & her house was somewhat nearer to my house. Actually I know her husband. He was black man & was always busy with his business. Once while I was in my way Bus-station to my house I found him. He was waiting for a repair shop as his was in repair. I greeted him & took him to the place he should go in my car. He thanked me & invited me for dinner next day.

I could not say 'no' because he forced me. So, I went to his home. The date was 6th july 2003. I rang the bell & he welcomed me. He then introduced me to her wife. WAH! she was really like an angel. He is really lucky to get such a beautiful wife. We chated for sometime & we had our dinner. I was looking for a chance to get her on my bed. So, I too invited them for dinner after two days. I forced them to come to my house.

They came to my house on 9th july. I said to my lovely maid to cook delicious food that & she did it. Wah! She was wearing a Red saree & she was like a 'Marble'. Then we chated for some time & had our dinner. By then we were good friends. I asked him about his business & he said that he is very busy & he goes on tours very frequently.

On hearing this I asked him "Oh! then what about Ur wife? Do U take her with U?" "No" he replied "Because I have to look upon many branches of mine". He said me to look after his wife when is out for tour {He thinks that Iam very kind hearted.} He also said to his wife to come to my house if she is bored. Then they left to their house. After two days I went to their home & rang the bell. They welcomed me heartly & we chated for sometime.

He said that he was going to Bhuwaneswar & would return after a week. He said to his wife to take care & left the place. I said him to wait & I dropped him to the Airport. I then went back to Sridevi's house. Both of us chated sometime & had meals together. Webacame very good friends & were very close to eachother. After two days i.e, on 14th july I was alone at my home & I was watching a xxx movie in my P.C.

At that time my maid has gone to her friends house & said that she would return in the evening. I was sitting in my room on my single cot & I was mastributing by watching the picture. I was completely nude & was sleeping on my bed. After some time someone knoked my door. I immediately wore my lungi & opened the door. To my surprise it was Sridevi. She said 'Hai Zeus'. I replied her & welcomed her. She said asked me "What r U doing?" I said her that I was watching a movie. She said that she would also like to watch the movie. I said "U should not see that movie". She said "Why?" I said "It is a movie which the ladies do not see".

She said "What's that?" I said that it was xxx movie. She then asked me "What do U mean by xxx movie?" & she made me to on my computer & now we both were watching the movie. After sometime she looked at my tool which was in 90 degrees & I could also see her very sexy at that time. Her face bacame red & she was biting her lips. OH! sorry I did not explain her figure to U. Well she is 26, with long black hair, brown eyes, red lips & her figure was 37-24-35. After sometime a man was fucking his neighbour in the movie. She then caught my tool which was rock hard & said "What's this? Why is it soo huge? I then caught her boobs & said "What's this? Why r they so hot?".


She then said "Please do the thing what the man is doing in the movie". She took my hand to her breast. We both started kissing. We kissied eachother for about half-an- hour. Both of were hugging eachother & kissing eachother very hard & she was really horny. She was very fast. She was biting my lips and cheeks. WE both were sucking eachother's tounge. She then pushed me, took off my lungi, looked at my clean shaved tool & said "WOW! Ur tool is so clean & cute. She kissed & sucked my whole body. I took off her saree & I was kissing her stomach & her sexy navel.


She was moaning "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, yyyyyeeeeeessssss, uuuummmmmmmmm, oooooooohhhhhhhh, Yes Zeus, Suck my body, I like it very much". I then took off her jacket, bra & panties & started sucking her sexy boobs. I was biting her pink nipples & she was moaning out of pain uuuuuummmmmmmm, yyyyyyeeeeessssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhh, Then I went to her pussy.

It was very pink but, was hairy too. I asked her to clean her pussy & gave her rasor. She said that she fears to do that. I said "Ok no problem I'll do that for U". I made her sit on cot. Parted her legs & slowly shaved her pussy.In the mean while she was playing with my tool. Then I made her sleep by parting her legs & started licking her pussy. She was moaning aaaaahhhhhhhh, oooooohhhhhhh, uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm, Then I made her to sleep on me & fucked her dowm side up really hard & she was moaning out of pain.

After sometime I slept on her & fucked her Up side down & this time she was moaning loudly "AAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, UUUUUUMMMMMM, OOOOOFFFFF". Atlast My cum entered her pussy. We fucked all the day till my maid had returned. We went out, had our dinner & now I fuck her when ever her husband goes on a tour.
Google