Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Breast Feeding

I am Akash, 24 yrs working in a company. I will come to the story directly. I am staying alone in my home. The home next to me consists of a couple and their small kid. The lady named Devi is quite good looking around 28 yrs old, with huge breasts (may be of size 38), very seductive bums, which any one can watch all the time.Her husband is working in some company and he is almost out of home. So Devi’s option for time pass is only me. She often comes to my home for talking to me and watching TV. While I am in my home I used to be only in my shots without wearing any thing else.

Once while watching TV, her baby started crying. I just continued watching TV, after some time casually I turned towards Devi and not able to believe the situation, since Devi was breast-feeding her baby and Devi was facing TV. She was in saree and adjusted her pallu and was half open to the left side so that baby was fed by her left breast.

The breast was very white in complexion and I could not picture out her nipple since it was inside baby’s mouth. She did not turn to me at all. So I adjusted myself to have the clear view of her breast and I got my erection. The view continued for some time. I was tensed very much whether she could hesitate if she saw me starring at her breast. But not so.She casually shifted the baby to her right breast and continued feeding. Now pallu is opened at the right side and she covered her left breast under her pallu and not put inside her blouse.

She was not wearing her bra inside. Now the baby has slept. She carefully kept the baby on floor. She quickly adjusted her both breasts inside her blouse. I did not take my eyes from her all the time. She was also careless about that and went to her home taking the baby. I could not trace any reaction from her. But I was totally attracted by seeing her wonderful breasts. I relaxed myself through masturbation thinking of Devi’s lovable breasts. I badly waited for sucking and feel those breasts. The next day she was casual and I feel better normal and talking to her. The same situation came again. I. E., TV-she was sitting close to me – baby cried. I got interested this time and eagerly was watching Devi since she was in her yellow colour nightie with flowers. I noticed that there are no provisions to open her nightie near her breasts area. I thought she might go to her home.

What she did was just removed her nightie from top up to her waist so that her both breasts are fully freed.What a sight it was! The breasts were looked amazing with good shape, with big brown areolas and sharp black nipples. She gave her right breast for her baby and the left one is left freely (for me to view). I am the lucky person here to watch her uncovered breast. She kept watching TV and I continued my starring and admiring her boobs. I just moved towards the TV behind her to take some books. I was stunned very much to see her back area.

The nightie was fully fallen to the floor and her crack above her bums was visible. I got so much aroused; I took the book and again settled at my earlier position. After some time, she started conversing with me very casually. But I was much tensed which she found out and asked me why I was like that. She also noticed my organ tenting at my shots. She smiled a bit and then fully realized my condition. She asked me to hold the baby, which was sleeping. Then she stood up. While she was getting up, the nightie fell more to show her belly button and some skin above her crotch. She put her nightie right on her shoulder and covered all of her treasure body parts. She did not button her nightie backside. She got the baby from me and went to her home and came back to my room in no time.

She asked me whether I was so disturbed with her beauty which I replied positive.She also suggested that we shall have a secret nice time since her husband is out of town for a week and I was so happy. She then hugged me passionately, her breasts fully rested on my chest and I was feeling so great. She then covered my lips with hers. Oh! How soft her lips were. I was fully mesmerized by her actions and left her freely for her to proceed since I was not much experienced. While kissing she took my hands and placed them on her boobs and told me to press them. I started pressing them nicely, by that time she was all smooching her hands on my back. This continued for long time.


She stopped kissing me, and with a smile removed her nightie and put it on the nearby chair. She was not wearing bra but she was on with panties. Now I saw her flesh thighs, which looked very seductive. She moved close towards me and pushed on my bed. Now she removed my shots and I was naked before her. She came over me and started licking all over my body by pressing her breasts. She gently held my cock, kissed and started fondling it. Both of us are fully filled with lust.She then removed her panties in a very sexy manner and revealed her full nudity to me. Her pussy was cleanly shaved. She brought her crotch exactly to my face. I understood her wish and started licking and sucking her pussy lips all over its length towards her ass hole. She was moaning softly. Then she came down to my cock and gave a nice blowjob. She took all my cum inside her mouth. Now she lay on her back on the bed and guided me to suck and press her breasts. I did sucking and pressing the breasts one after the other and she was filled with extreme pleasure. I came down towards her body and settled at her pussy.She opened her legs wide as much as possible and told me to suck out her flowing juices.

I continued licking her pussy for some time. Later she came on top of me and guided my penis right into her love hole and started fucking me very gently not hurting me with her weight. I praised her very much for her experienced act for which she smiled and leaned towards my face so that her front portion of her body is fully resting on me and she took my hands placing on her bums, started kissing on my lips and continued riding me. After some time we both had our orgasms and she fully embraced me with entire satisfaction.We maintained the same position for almost one hour. Mean time, she was all kissing me and caressing. She then slowly got released from me and we both went to bathroom and cleaned ourselves alternatively.

Then she casually urinated before me, I liked to watch it very much, she cleaned her pussy and we came back to bedroom and slept there in naked condition by hugging each other.Morning she awoke me by pressing her breasts on my face and kissed me passionately and dressed herself and went to her home. That was my first lucky sexual experience, which paved the way for our secret sex sessions at many other times.We both had a nice time and enjoyed sex very much with so many new ideas of making intercourse which I shall narrate you in my next submission.
Google