Monday, January 29, 2007

Hard Sex With My FRiend

This happened just 6 months ago. Komathi had come to my house for the first time. We have been college friends. I was 25 and Komathi 20 that time. Good healthy friends. We talk about every thing under the sun. That day too we went on talking about movies, jokes etc. The topic moved to virginity and the male attitude towards it. After a long discussion about it, Komathi asked whether I knew what the g-spot was. I confirmed positive.

We went on talking about g-spots and p-spots and oral sex and so on. Before we knew where we were heading, we were kissing each other. Her tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking it. Komathi took mine later and sucked it for over 5 mins. Her breath was so very fresh. We may have kissed for more than 30 mins. Her hand was inside my t-shirt, caressing my body. I stopped. Asked her whether Komathi was sure this is what Komathi wants.

Komathi replied she doesn�t know. But was stupid to stop now. We took off our shirts in a hurry. Pants fell too. Her skin was burning my hands. Her skin was so smooth and soft the touch of it was making me dizzy due to blood rush. I unhooked her bra. Komathi wasn�t big. Good. I�m not very fond of big breasts. Komathi was perfect. Soft, round. And so shapely. I didn�t kiss them though. Wanted to keep the best for a lil later. I started kissing her neck. Her face. Her shoulders.

Komathi lifted her arms to hold my head. I caught the scent of her armpits. Strangely, I found that so very attractive. (I wonder if that�s normal). I continued kissing her soft body. I went down to her belly. I guess that is the softest of the things on this planet. I removed her dark blue panties and did away with my underwear too. I kissed her toes. Took her toe in my mouth. Komathi liked that. I moved my tongue up her leg. Flicked it under the knee. Komathi moaned at that like ahhhhhhh. I was at her inner thigh for sometime.

Her hand was grabbing my hair and pulling me upwards. I obliged. I moved closer till I could inhale her scent. It was the most beautiful smell I have ever inhaled in my life. I flicked my tongue over her vulva. Her back arched and Komathi pushed herself on my mouth. My tongue moved over to the smooth skin between the vagina and the anus. I parted her butt and started licking her anus. Maybe Komathi didn�t expect me to do that and tried to stop me. But I persisted. I tongued her anus for quiet sometime. Although the feel took some time for me to get used too, I started enjoying it too. Komathi was close to an orgasm. I could sense it from her breathing and her hip movements and said ammmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Komathi grabbed my hair and pulled my head to her pussy. I asked her to wait for a moment and gargled my mouth with water which was lying in a bottle besides. (i�ve read that licking anus and then performing cunnilingus is not a very good idea.) I got near her pussy again. I parted the vulva with my tongue and tasted her fluid that was abundant there. It was so very tasty. A lil salty. I have to admit it tasted too good. I continued with my exploration. Komathi was very close to an orgasm. I now concentrated on her clitoris which was now hard and felt like a pearl under the hood. I flicked it for sometime before I started rubbing it with a finger.

My tongue was now inside her warm and wet pussy. I was moving it in and out rhythmically. Suddenly Komathi held my hair tightly and arched upwards moaning loudly ammmmmmma pannnnnnnnnnnnudaaaaaaaaaaaa vidaaaaaathadaaaaaaaaaa nalllllaaaaaa pannnnnnuuuuuuuda. Her vaginal muscles gripped my tongue and her juices flooded my mouth. Later Komathi told me she experienced 3 orgasms in repetition.

All in a span of about 2 mins. I went up to her and hugged her close. Komathi was breathing heavily. I stroked her hair and kissed her neck for sometime. I checked the watch and was shocked. It was over two hours that we started kissing. Time sure moves fast. We got so addicted to each other that we used to meet almost every day. I was crazy about going down on her. And so was she. We had great sex for almost 4 months.

Komathi left for Bahrain to stay with her aunt. I have been with many women since. And I have to admit again. I am addicted to eating pussy. But all weren�t the same as with Komathi. I hope I meet some woman whose pussy is as soft and fragrant as hers. I won�t mind going down on her 24 hrs a day. I swear with all my heart.
Google