Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Airport Fun

hi Zeet here, I am going to tell you about another sexual encounter. Last month for some work I had to go to some Bangalore and I booked my ticket from Kolkata airport. I board on the plane and to my very next seat a lady was sitting. I looked at her and she gave me a smile and I replied with another smile. She was pretty and was probably around 40-45yrs of age.

I was happy to find a lady beside me. After a few minutes the plane took off and about 15 min later airhostess served us food. While taking the food I looked at her and saw she was looking at me I smiled at her and she introduced herself as Mrs. Hema Srinivasan and asked me the reason for going to Bangolare, I told her.

She told me that she stay near ring road and gave her phone number and told me if I need any help I can ring her up. I was happy and gave my regards with thanks. After we reach airport her husband was there and while she was going she looked at me and gave me a smile and I was looking at her and I hired a taxi and proceed towards Bangalore.

After reaching Bangalore I search for hotels and since all the hotels was filled up I had find my lodging at a hotel near the railway station. I fresh myself and went out to took some food and move around the market. I entered my room at 8pm and tried to sleep and when I woke up it was 10am and I fresh up and took a light breakfast and went out for my work but as I reach my business place it was informed to me that the MD of the company was out of town and he would return after 4days so I have to stay for 4days without work while returning I remembered of hema and I rang her from a PCO.

She was happy to here me and I told her that I would have to stay there for 4 days without work. She told me to come to her place, I took a taxi and went to her place, and my heart was beating hard.I rang the bell and the door open and Hema came out wearing a pant and a t-shirt. She greeted me with a smile and calls me in. I sit on the sofa and she sat beside me.

While talking she told me that her husband deals in computer business and for some business work was out of town and would come back after a 10days. She has a daughter who is married and lives at Mumbai. Now they are two people in the house Hema and her husband. I was happy to hear this and she inquire me where I was staying and for how many days I would stay there.

I told her that I have to stay for 5-6 day and at present due to logging problem I had to stay at a hotel near the station. She told me that if I do not have any problem I could stay in her house. I without a second thought I accepted her invitation. We had lunch and she took me in her car to the hotel where I was staying and I checkout and went to her house. That evening we shared our talks and at night I went to the guest room and tried to sleep but I could not. Each time I want to sleep Hema's face moves around me I was totally disturbed.

At midnight I hard some noise and went out of my room to see it and while following the noise I could found out that the noise was coming out of Hema's room. I went near the room and found the door open. I pushed the door a little and was surprised to see and could not belief my eyes. Hema was completely naked and were laying the bed and fingering her pussy. I was standing beside the door and was looking at her.

My tool was burning in desire by seeing her in nude. She was so busy that she could not notice me I slowly went to my room and brought my digital camera and without her knowledge took photograph and went near her. She smile at me I told her that I could help her and without wasting time or for her answer I gave her a kiss and fondle with her boobs and suck them and while sucking her boobs I removed my cloths.

I then slip down and touch her pussy and insert my middle finger in her hole.She closed her eyes and was making sound like AHH..HHh.. kill me etc. I then put my tongue on her pussy and licked it and I could feel her wet pussy. After licking I took my tool in my hand and placed it near her hole and gave it a push, it went in and I gave a hard push it completely went in. I then started my tool in and out and after 20 min I eject in her.

After the fucking we both stay naked in the bed and fall asleep. In the next morning we again made love. For the next 5 days I was happy and I thanks the MD for giving me the opportunity to fuck this lady. After 5days I left her place and till now we are in contact with emails.
Google