Monday, January 29, 2007

Big Boobs

I am well built 39 yrs young and of 5�5� live in Pune. I thought of sharing my experience with you all. This happened when I was just married in 1995. I was 29 yrs young, well-built and smart personality. I was observing right from the day I got engaged. My wife�s distant relative was giving me a very different look. She has good built and must be aged about 23-24 yrs. She used to work for lawyer as his assistant and her office was quite near to my office. She used to drop in sometime and sit in front of me speechless for long time staring at me with smile on her face. My colleagues were kept telling me that she is interested in me. I thought of checking but since she was relative of my wife, I was worried about the after effects. On one such day, I gathered all my courage and praised her beauty and sexy figure. I used words like you have clean face, red lips, big boobs and inviting buttocks and could say � all these only for your husband !!!! I could see the happiness on her face on my words. She said if I am willing, she is ready to share the bed with me!

She held my hand and kissed on my palms and said �let�s go to my house�. We reached her house and it was 11-30 am. No one seemed to be in the building. She stays in an independent bungalow. She hugged me tightly and starting kissing me the moment, we got in and closed the main door. Without my notice, I started responding by holding her tightly and running my hands on her wide but inviting buttocks and pressed them against me. She was on Shelwar Kameej. I asked her to change to Saree � light yellow saree with white inner wares. She agreed and went to her bedroom. At the same time, I went to another bedroom to take showers. Pulled and wore a set of kurta paijama of her husband from his Cub board. I went to her bedroom and saw standing in front of the mirror! She was looking damn sexy on light yellow saree, matching blouse. I must say. Her face was very attractive and clean. I went and embraced her from behind and looked at both of us in the mirror. She smiled when I said we both make a good couple. I planted a kiss on her cheeks, neck and on her back while my one hand was moving on her boobs over blouse and other one was feeling the softness of her thin belly. I softly ushered in her ears that she looks damn sexy and asked her whether I can have sex with her! She turned back and held me very tightly and ushered in my ears that she is been waiting for that since quite sometime!

I went on flattering her on her smooth but soft body. I praised her eyes, big but firm boobs, thin belly and wide & full-grown ass cheeks. When she said all those would be mine now and whenever I wanted! Without wasting much time, I started kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, both cheeks, neck and spent good time kissing her lips. She was responding quite well. I asked to take off Saree as I didn�t wanted to spoil that. I started running my face on the her upper part but exposed balls while I kept enjoying running my hands on her buttocks. Kissed her neck, cheeks and had a quite long kissing session all over her upper body. Lifted her and made her sleep on her back. She was happily looking at me. Kissed her right from her feet till her forehead. While doing so I spent little more time on her Pussy, belly and boobs. I unhooked her blouse and pulled down her petticoat. She was looking fantastic on white bra and panty. Had one more round of kissing her body again spending little more time on her thighs, Pussy, belly button and ran my lips on her bra. I took off my kurta paijama and was on my black brief. She looked at my protruding cock, which was looking quite long and hard. She just held in hand and said �Give me this now and every time�.

I turned her and made her sleep on her belly. I was unable to control myself looking at her buttocks. Started kissing her back thighs and kissed her entire buttock several times on panty itself. Kissed her entire back. She said she wanted to do the same with me and asked me to sleep on my stomach. She slept on my and started kissing me from my neck, entire back and ran her face on my buttocks. Ran lips on my back thighs. She repeated the same but this time she was biting my entire back portion. Though it was paining, I was enjoying it. She pulled my brief down and bit my ass cheeks and gave a kiss on my ass hole by separating the ass cheeks. It was a great feeling. Turned me on my back and slept on me. I was crushing her buttocks when her cunt on her panty rubbing my cock. She pulled my brief slightly and sat between my separated legs. Took my cock in hand and played with it for some time before she grabbed it in her mouth. She sucked my cock for 15 mins and let me tell you all that I don�t find words to express my happiness. I was crushing her boobs while she was busy sucking my cock. I stopped her as I didn�t wanted to cum in her mouth.

I made her sleep on her stomach. Pulled both Bra and Panty and thus made her complete nude. I was quite happy when I saw her well round buttocks. I lifted her ass by putting my both hands down and started kissing each and every inch of her buttocks. Slightly bit them too all over her ass. When I licked her ass hole by separating her both ass cheeks, he started moaning which encouraged me spend 20 mins enjoying as buttocks. Bit her entire back slowly and thus enjoyed her increased moaning. Turned her on her back. It was wonderful to see her large, well-grown and hard boobs. Kissed them again on every inch and sucked the nipples. She was holding me tightly and was enjoying playing with my cock. I kissed liked mad on her belly and entire face before I started kissing her completely wet Cunt which was having a good fragrance. She said she always keep her Cunt hairless. I took entire the Cunt in my mouth and enjoyed sucking it before I parted the Cunt lips to run my tongue deep into it. Believe I spent almost 20 mins licking, biting and kissing her juicy Cunt while my both hands were enjoying the softness of her ass cheeks. She was breathing heavily and moaning. Kept requesting me to put in my Cock in her Cunt by stopping tongue service. Finally, I listened to her and kept a pillow below her buttock and thus raised her lower potion. Separated both lets and kept my fully hard Cock. Slept on her and raised her upper portion of the body by putting my hands around her. Her boobs were crushing against my hairy and wide chest. Kept my lips over her lips.

By completely covering her mouth with my lips, started moving my cock in her wet, hot and juicy Cunt. She was moaning heavily and kept saying � I love you and asked me to bang her to my full capacity. Her legs moved over my waist and by holding her tightly, I started my movement slowly to and then to hard blows. She was making all kinds of noise and begging me to fuck her hard. I closed her mouth with mine and kept banging for 15 mins. She asked me to cum in her without pulling the cock out. I had told her in the beginning itself that I don�t like to wear condoms. After fucking her 20 mins, I came in her with loads and loads of damn thick juice. I was really surprised on the quantity of my Cum. We slept for few mins before we went to take shower bath.

We had three rounds in 7 hours that day. We still continue our relation and no one among our near and dears have any clue about our relationship. She is a happy mother of my baby. Her hubby thinks it�s his baby.
Google