Monday, January 29, 2007

Subah in a cool buliding

I am a Sunil living in Bangalore. Now I am 21. This was some time ago when I was in first year college. We lived in a building in Bangalore, which had eight families. Five of these families had daughters including my own sister. All the girls were friendly with my sister and therefore with me. We were about seven boys who tried hard to impress the girls. We would play cricket while all the girls watched from their balconies. Since I was a sportsman, I was good at extra curricular activities. I spent most of my time playing for my college and in the bargain became quite popular as my name used to figure in the papers regularly. There was a girl called Shuba (name changed) in our building. She was extremely beautiful. She had been given the prize for miss good shepherd school.

I do not know when but I fell in love with her. She was extremely straightforward and refused to give me any behave. I tried all my tricks to impress her but to no avail. I used to touch her or brush against her at every opportunity. Since my love, life was going nowhere I decided to act a little boldly. We were going away to Bangalore for a wedding for the weekend. Before leaving, I gave her a book in which I had written a poem for her. I asked her to read it and think about me. When I came back, I met her in her house. She was alone. I asked her what she felt about the poem. She replied that she is worried that her parents and brother will come to know about us. I knew I had her then. I hugged her and told her that I will take care of her. After this, we would meet on the terrace and I slowly gathered the courage to kiss her. We kissed for long hours but she did not allow anything more. This went on for 3-4 months. One day she was alone at home. However, the whole building was out in the balconies chatting. Therefore, I could not enter from the front door. Therefore, I went behind the building and climbed into the balcony of the kitchen. From there I kept tapping on the glass. Finally, she heard the noise and opened the door. Her expression of surprise on seeing me delighted me. We kissed for a long time.

As usual, she did not allow me to go further. However, on that day god came to my rescue. She was wearing a t-shirt with the map of the London underground. I pointed out the South all station (near her stomach) to her and told her that is where I took the underground to Piccadilly (near her breasts). While telling her about it I was touching her there. Her breath was quickening. I told her about Piccadilly Circus, all the while rubbing her tits. Then I told her I took the train back to south all but missed the station and got off at the next station. I trailed my hands from her tits to her crotch and let it rest there. She took a deep breath and asked me to kiss her. This kiss did not stop with a kiss. I asked her whether I could really get into London�s underground. She was too shy to say anything. I put my hand into her shirt and started rubbing her back. Slowly I trailed my fingers to her tits. Her nipples had a hard on and were poking thru her bra. I tried to take off her shirt. She resisted me. After a few kisses she allowed me to kiss her tits. I pulled her bra open from the front and tongued her nipples. They were so long; it felt like I was drinking from a straw.

In the meanwhile, I put my hand inside her skirt and rubbed her thigh. She had her thighs firmly pressed together. I did not want to force her. I resorted to my earlier trick of kissing her. Nothing like a deep kiss when you are in trouble! As I kissed her, my hands were rubbing her thighs. Slowly as if by magic the pearly (read curly) gates of heaven opened. I rubbed her mound, which seemed like it had a life of its own. She had her eyes closed by now and was moaning. My shorts had a tent pole that was hurting me. I pulled her panty apart at the crotch and flicked her clit with my tongue. She went berserk. She held my head and pushed it into her pussy. I pulled her pussy apart and licked the pink folds. She was moaning. She was close to coming. Then I stopped. She pleaded with me to continue but I wanted to prolong her joy. I went all the way slowly down her thighs licking her gently. I licked her at the point where the thighs meet the torso. This is a very sensitive area and she was ready to come. I stopped and went to her toes and took one of her toes in my mouth. She came instantly with a loud "gaaaaaaaaa wwwwwwwww ddddddddd".

I went back up to her, kissed her lovingly, and rubbed my hard on her. She was scared that I would push it into her and turned her back towards me. After much cajoling, she agreed to give me a bj. I was already dripping wet. She was very inexperienced and so was I. It was our first time. She started licking the tip. I asked her to kiss my balls. She licked them with her tongue and sent me into a tizzy. In secs, I was ready to come. I came all over her carpet. She refused to let me enter her. Friends, this girl who was so difficult to get was the ultimate prize. If she were easy, writing this would not have given me so much joy. It took me nearly six months of foreplay to get to make love to her. However, on that day I was the king of the earth. Looking back, to me, she was and is a memory to be treasured.

Take care darling wherever you may be. I still think of you and miss you. I hoped you liked my first love. I welcome your comments
Google