Tuesday, January 9, 2007

DElhi KI Sardi

Last week there was real cold wave in Delhi and due to which I was not feeling well to go out. So decided to be at home and take rest for few days but could not as I do not have a habit of staying at home for too long. I love partying and driving. After spending 2-3 hours at home, I decided to go for a long drive in my car. I have neighbors and they are three people in their family, Mr. & Mrs. Arora and their 2 year old son. Mr. Arora has business of books so he goes to his shop in the morning then he comes back for a lunch and then goes back for rest of the day. Mrs. Arora’s real name is Jyoti and she is not that attractive but she is ok. The same day when I was going out for drive she called me from behind saying Varun can u come here for a moment.

As I was not feeling good I looked back furiously and then said coming. I went to her asked what do u want, she said are u going somewhere, I said yes I am going to do sometime pass with my car. Then she said can u drop to the nearest market I am feeling cold and outside to chilly to walk for 2.5 kms and the come back holding big packets. I said yes, I can certainly leave you to the market.

She said give me two minutes I will be back after changing my cloth. She came back in greenish Punjabi suit with low neck. I looked at her and kept looking at her till she came to me and said lets go (I cant tell u how beautiful she was looking with those big boobs fighting to come out of that suit. I said please come and took her to the car; I was walking behind her and looking at her tight ass, which was being fucked by that stupid Mr. Arora.I was in no mood to do anything but she made me think otherwise for her with her beauty. She took the front seat with me and said lets go honey. By hearing honey I got excited and felt that why this sex goddess is not mine. However, I controlled my emotions and started the car and took the way to market.

In the meanwhile she kept staring at me and I didn’t recognize that for a while but after sometime even I was thinking that I am lucky that I have this beauty with me in the car and I should not be leaving a chance to treat her as babe on a road and I am raping her with my eyes as a road Romeo. So even I started looking her (starting from her boobs to bulky thies, to her beautiful lips) she noticed that and said what are u looking at. I got frightened and said nothing. However, she noticed my feeling from my tent in my pant. She said do not worry I am not going to harm u, you are my sweetheart that u took me in your car to market. I can give u anything u wish today.


By hearing this I got more excited and then she put her hand on my thigh and said how is your gf and I said I don’t have one and then she said don’t lie to me and started fondling on thigh, I said really I don’t have one and then she said I know that’s why u were going alone for a drive isn’t it. I said no but she kept on saying that and then she said after seeing me going alone she planned that she will go with me and will be my GF for the day and will keep me busy for whole day (while all this was happening she went onto touch my dick which was on high as rock solid thinking of fucking her). Then I said what abt Mr. Arora she said do not worry abt that asshole today that bastard has gone to wholesale market and will not come home till 10 at night. Then I said Mrs. Arora what abt u son where is he and then she told me that he is sleeping and not going to wake up for next two hours.

She then took her arm upwards and went on to play with my chest hair. I was murmuring and then said please do not do that Mrs. Arora and then she said call me Jyoti as I am ur gf for a day now. I said please do not do this otherwise I wont be able to control myself, she that is what I want u to do. Please come out and show me Ur real manhood. While driving instead of going to crowdie market I took her to airport road where no one will be able to see us.

While driving she took out my cock and start playing with it. It is an 8 inch long and very thick dick as well. She was fondling with it said on the other hand was giving me compliments for keeping such a big hard cock. She was pulling my upper cover of the dick down and was hurting me on a inner part, which was hurting me but was giving me pleasure while doing this I went on touch her big milky boobs, when I touched her said uttered hhhhhmmmmmmm uuuuummmmmm please press it hard and kill me.By hearing, this I put my one hand on steering wheel and one hand on her boobs and she was playing with my dick. She said please park the car somewhere and took her to the airport parking and there parked the car on the corned of the parking a lot. Within a second when I parked the car, she rushed and took my dick in her mouth and started the blowjob with her 100% effort. I was playing with her boobs but she was more enjoying my dick then anything else.


She kept on giving me hard time for 10 minutes and then got little tired and then started playing with my dick and balls. I said ur husband is lucky man that he got a wife like u, she said he is a bastard cant fuck me for a long as he has a very small dick and can survive only for 10 minutes in the bed. Then keeps me unfulfilled for with my lust. She said I want u and your big dick in my pussy. I said why not darling even I was dying to have sex with u. She what are u waiting for lets go home I said I cant mom dad will be at home and then she I am talking abt my home. I said yes. We moved towards her house and while coming back she was still giving me the blowjob and I was enjoying the every moment of this dream. As I have tinted glasses on my car, no one could see us what we were doing inside. After 20 minutes, we reached her home and opened the door and went inside. Immediately entering her house, she jumped on me and stared kissing me on my lips and then I started the scene.


As I was inside her house and no one can harm us I took the initiative and showed her that I am more hungry then her.I took her my arms and thrown her away on the bed. She felt little uncomfortable but she was waiting for this moment and then started unbuttoning myself and was only left with my Jockey. She was watching and saying come on u bastard I have waited for this moment for a long time. Please some here and fuck me. I said no I am not gonna fuck u. She why please do not do this to me. I said I am sorry I cant u r my aunty and then she said please do leave me like this now I cant live without ur dick now and started moving her hand on my jockey. I pushed her and then took off last peace of my cloths. Now I was standing naked and in front of her and she was almost wearing everything.


By seeing this I got mad and jumped on the bed and took her my arms and started kissing her on lips and then we exchanged tongues as well and her lips felt so sweet that I kept on kissing for a more then 15 minutes and then she said u will keep on kissing me or will do something else as well. I said I have everything in my mind and do not ruin my story. Then started to come on her boobs and she was still in that sexy suit and then I got really mad. I started tearing her cloths. Starting with her suit and took her salwar and then she wad left with her panty and bra. I was completely naked and she was half and then she took on to me and got hold of my bulgy dick and started giving me strokes on the bed. In the meanwhile, I took her bra and panty off and saw her sweet little pussy.


I said jyoti u have very sexy pussy. It looks a virgin bitch pussy and asked her that did her kid out of that pussy or they have adopted their kid she said that’s her manufacturing and then I started touching her pussy and started fingering her and she was enjoying and then she said that’s a gift to u I kept my pussy in such good shape only for u to enjoy. She said u will only do fingering or will u lick that as well.

I said I wont lick but I will eat ur pussy like cheese burger and then will drink ur juice as well and I started licking her and giving her the gr8 vibes and then she started to enjoy and started taking my name varun please do it hard please u r going gr8 I was waiting for this day please go oooooonnnnn plllllease take me hard and keep on dddoiiingg this. The I stopped and said that is it (just to tease her) she said ok (just to tease me). Suddenly I jumped o her and started giving her the 69 position and the we enjoyed that for almost 29 minutes. Then we moved and she started sucking my cock again in sitting position. I got back in those five minutes and said that’s enough now its Showtime and she said yes this is the turning point of my pussies destiny. I lied on her and she took my penis in her hand and took her into her pussy. It was a very hard and tight in comparison to married women. It took my almost 2 min to adjust my big dick in her and then the play begun. I started giving her tight slaps on her face and kept on fucking her for 15 minuets and in the meanwhile, she was crying to relieve her. Said u wanted the hard that is what I am doing she said yes I am enjoying but I am not use to this kind of fucking and size that is why begging to u please fuck me hard. She said from inside I am feeling like taking more but from outside it is very hard for my little pussy to get teared in a single fucking.

I said sorry I am sorry I am not gonna forgive u and then started my fucking in full speed fuuuccckkkkk whole room was filled with the smell and the noise of the fucking. And the after 15 -20 minutes it was her time to cry for forgiveness ok the n I turned my speed more wiled and then when I felt like Cumming then took my penis out and pushed my cum on her face and she licked it every bit of it.She tool my penis in her mouth and cleaned it to the bottom of the dick and then we took some rest for half an hour lying nude on the bed and I was playing with her boobs and her hand was on my little tired dick and after sometime since her hand was on my dick it.It started mount again and she was playing with it she said please don’t do again in my pussy as it wont be able to take it again and then said ok I wont as I started loving her as my own thing so I didn’t want to hurt her too much but I didn’t even want to let her go away with only one fucking session and I was also hungry for more. I told OK I wont fuck ur pussy again today but promise me nest time we will have more pussy fucking sessions and she promised and took my dick in her mouth again and started giving me hard time by that time I was back in action.

I said ok lets leave ur pussy today but I want to fuck ur ass she said no straight away I said why u were hungry why are u getting tired so easily and then she said again I am not use it (she was never been fucked in her ass) (gaan d mein nahut dard hoga meri saheli ne batya tha aur uska pati uski phaad deta hai aur usse do ding tak chala nahi jaata) I said don’t worry I am not gonna hurt u but I will keep in mind that u will not get hurt by this. By hearing this, she agreed to be fucked in her ass. She started sucking my dick more and I even I wanted that it was like Vaseline for my dick. I took coconut oil in my hand started applying on her ass and she what is this for and I told her that it will help her to enjoy more and the asked her to come in DOGGY STYLE and I took my hard fully erected dick in my hand pushed the first half of the dick in her ass, she cried in pain ohh m mmmyyy goooddd please take it out I cant resist this and I told her today she has to resist that. She no nonoooooo I cant then I pushed it again and this time she felt as if she was fainting and was going down and told me to take it out.

But I didn’t but I stopped in her ass and get relaxed and then after sometime when she came back to her nervous I started again and pushed hard she was crying now and I was going all guns now and now she started to enjoy and was saying this is my love please fuck me hard I want more I waited for this and I am hungry and hearing this I kept on increasing my speed and the after 10 – 15 minutes and cummed in her ass and kept my dick in her ass and slept on her with my dick inside her ass. Even she did not say anything and got tired and slept with me with her ass filled with my dick and cumm by that time it was more then 2-3 hours for me to be in her house.

Even her kid was awake now. Then we wore our cloths and came out of the room she went to see her kid and I came out of her home. Since then its been more then a week and I am fucking her every day whenever I get a chance. In addition, her pussy is a bit big now with my dick size and can said a pussy of married women or mother of one.That day we only had one pussy fucking and one ass fucking session but after that day I am having sex with her more regularly and now sessions have increased to three each in a day.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by consuming coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

Google