Monday, January 29, 2007

Vakentine gift

I am always turned on by the thought of people seeing me naked - especially my husband�s friends! Call me crazy but I do like the excitement and so does my husband. It was with this in mind that I decided to make a Valentines present for my husband that would really turn him on. Therefore, this is what I came up with. Although it did go, a lot further than I was intending at the time! My husband�s friend Jay who he has know for a long time and lives fairly close by to us was the victim so to speak. Jay has not seen me naked or on the computer at all but I can tell that he is attracted to me by his comments and his appreciative stares. I called him at home last week and asked him to do me a favor. I said that Valentines day was approaching and that I had thought of a great present for my husband but that I needed his help.

I explained that I wanted to have him take some nice pictures of me to surprise him and that we could use my digital camera so that we could take lots of pictures and he could help decide which ones he would think my hubby would like. He agreed readily and we planned to do it the following night after work at my house. I then called another one of my husband�s friends and told him to call back in about 10 minutes and to invite my husband out for a game of pool or a drink after work so that I could have the house to make a surprise Valentine present for my husband. Again, no problems he would be happy to oblige. The next day came and Jay came over to the house right on time. I had the camera out on the table in the living room and I had brought out several outfits and lay them on the couch so that he could help me decide what to wear. I got him a beer and asked him of what he thought of my choices.

There were three that I had picked: one was a college girl type of outfit with the short skirt and stockings, one was a basic blue short skirt with just a low cut white halter-top, and the last was a business like black dress suit (I knew he would never pick that one!).
Probably the most revealing outfit was the blue skirt and the white top. The top is almost see through as it is and is tight against my chest. It's something I would never wear in public without a bra or my nipples would be clearly visible. He deliberated for a few moments before settling on the blue skirt outfit (I knew it!). Jay said that it would look great on me and might provide some interesting pictures for the hubby! He was blushing a little at this point and I could tell he was nervous. I had to get him to relax a bit and have some fun.

I got him a beer and had him sit on the couch while I put on the outfit in the bedroom down the hall. I took off my underwear and bra and came out wearing only the skirt and the white top. He smiled and said that I looked great - and he was looking at my nipples poking through the fabric of the thin cotton shirt as he said that.

I got a large glass of white wine and sat on the love seat across from him and told him what I wanted to do. I said that I thought it would be good to get some sexy pictures that were a little revealing and I was open for suggestions from him as we went along. He gulped his beer and tried not to look too obvious about the fact that he was looking up my skirt. I had my knees up a bit and he may have been able to see something.

I stood up and leaned back against the wall and pushed my breasts toward him and ruffled my hair with my hands. "Is this a good shot?" I asked coyly. He answered by grabbing the camera and positioning himself about six feet away. I heard the beep of the digital camera as he took the picture. I turned around and assumed the position of one waiting to be frisked by a cop with my bum pushed out towards him and my face to the wall. Once again, I heard the beep of the camera and could tell that he was getting into this now. He suggested that a good shot would be of me from the back with my hands on the bottom of my skirt as if I was about to pull it up slowly over my hips.

I immediately placed both of my hands on my ass and rubbed it a bit and I heard the beep again as he took another picture. I placed my hands on the bottom of the skirt and pulled it up slightly as I looked at him over my shoulder. He was clearly getting aroused and was now staring at the bottom roundness of my ass cheeks that he could see beneath the edge of my skirt.

I heard him take another picture and then he was motioning for me to stay like that so that he could get a better picture from a little bit closer. He told me to hold the skirt a little higher and lean over a bit more with my legs slightly more spread. I didn't hesitate for a second and now I had the bottom half of my ass exposed and since I was bending over slightly with spread legs, he could also see my pussy lips as well!

I heard the beep of the camera after about 10 seconds of him staring at me. I asked him if it was a good shot and if he could see a little of my bum in it. He stammered that it was a great shot but that he may have got a little more than that in it! Well, I want my husband to be turned on by the pictures so I�ll let you be the judge of what you think would turn him on. Smile.

I turned around and pulled the front of my shirt down exposing one of my nipples and asked if that was a good picture. Beep went the camera and he licked his lips and sweated a bit more. My heart was beating really fast now as I realized that I was going to be completely naked in front of Jay before too long and I was wondering where it would lead.

I pulled the shirt over my head and started rubbing my breasts and cupping them for the camera. He took about four more pictures of that. Then I turned around and slowly removed my skirt an inch at a time and heard the camera steadily taking more pictures. My skirt hit the floor and I kicked it onto the couch my right foot and lost my balance a bit.
I stumbled backward none to gracefully and accidentally bumped into Jay as he tried to catch me. He accidentally (?) Touched my breast in the process and his hand stayed on it for a few seconds and he asked if I was okay.

I didn't mind though and it gave me the confidence to continue on to more daring things. I moved away and layback on the couch with my legs spread a little and let him take some full nude shots of me. It was really turning me on to know that somebody beside my hubby was in the room while I was naked and they were taking pictures of me that he would see! I reached down and started to slowly rub my outer pussy lips with my fingertips. I closed my eyes and arched my back as Jay continued to move around the room photographing me.

I don't know how long this lasted but it was getting to the point that I couldn't stand it anymore - I was getting close to coming. I realized that I hadn't heard the beep of the camera for a while and I slowly cracked one of my eyes to see why. Jay was standing beside the couch right in front of my pussy and he was watching me finger myself. He had his fly undone and was stroking his dick. He started to glance my way and I closed my eye again to pretend that I was oblivious to what was happening.

I began to moan as I pictured him jerking off onto my body and coming on me - that really turns me on. My moan must have encouraged him because I felt him rubbing his penis on my lips at the same time that I felt one of his hands roughly grab my right breast. I opened my eyes in shock (I was truly shocked!) In addition, he almost stepped away - but I reassured him by parting my lips and licking the tip of his penis. He tasted salty from the cum that was already on the tip of his penis. I have never given another man a blowjob besides my husband and I couldn't believe that I was going to do it now! I opened my mouth wider and he began to slowly slide his dick in and out of my mouth at a steady pace. One of his hands was still on my breasts moving back and forth between them and getting me even hotter. I continued to let him fuck my mouth while I closed my eyes and wondered if he was going to cum in my mouth or not.

At that point, I heard a beep and realized he had taken another picture! Oh, what was this one of? I opened my eyes in time to see him clicking off another picture of his dick almost fully buried in my mouth! I think that was what put him over the edge, I felt him began to tense and I knew he was going to cum. I began to rub my pussy harder and was moaning as I felt the first warm blast in my mouth and I gagged a bit as it started to run down my chin. He snapped another picture as his dick left my mouth and shot a stream of cum across my face and into my hair!

I was over the edge now myself as he shot his next stream of cum over my tits and began to rub his dick all over my tits and my face. My orgasm lasted for almost a minute and he was taking pictures of us the whole time. That was definitely the naughtiest thing that I have ever done and I doubt that it will be repeated anytime soon. I will be telling Hubby after I show him the pictures - maybe I will even let Jay have some of the pictures of me sucking him for him to remember. Although he will have to be careful not to let his wife see! I don't think she has quite the same attitude about sex as I do.

So let me know how u likes this story. A special thanks to my friend Shipla who told me this stories
Google