Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Sex With Sheena

lives in indore but works in Delhi and I had a flat of my own in which I lives lonely and I am unmarried I have a neighbour a Punjabi family in which there is a newly married son and his wife lives his wife name is Sheena and her hubbys name is Rajveer she is very sexy typical Punjabi girl she is fair she has big boobs and very sexy ass I think her hubby is luckiest. I always admire her beauty one day

It was Saturday and I has day off from office I was standing in balcony and Sheena was standing in her balcony she was lying clothes to dry she was wearing yellow salwar suit which was tight and low neck as she was bending to take clothes I can see her boobs coming out of her kameez and she was wearing black bra I can also her bra my cock was standing I was looking at her one day I gone to wish my neighbour of marriage to their house Sheena’s hubby was my friend so he introduced Sheena to me that time she was wearing black salwar kameez which was tight and low neck I can see her curves after that I regularly goes to their home to see and ask that she is fine or not one

One day I was at home she came to my home and said that she want to go to market so can u take me to market as my hubby is busy I said its my pleasure I had taken her to market on my bike she was sitting behind me and I can feel the touch of her body her body was very soft day by day we became friends and started to talk on personal topics then we started talking on sex she asked me weather I am a virgin or not I said I am not , one day Sheena and her hubby invited me for dinner and they had invited a friend of their who is also married.

Her name was Tina and with them her sister also came her name is Raveen and Tina’s hubby his name is Vishal so I had gone for dinner as Sheena was preparing food me, Rajveer and his friend his name is Vishal started to drink whisky for first time Sheena was wearing western dress in front of me I was shocked seeing her she was looking dam sexy I could see her big and round ass and boobs she was wearing tight t-shirt and jeans my cock was feeling the heat then we ate food and food was great after eating food we were getting bored so Sheena decided to play cards we started playing cards but it was not so interesting then their friends sister Raveen added flavour to game and said who will lose game he she has to remove one garment I was shocked then all said yes we played first game in that game Rajveer lost so he removed his t –shirt he was having great muscles then second game in second game Vishal lost so he also removed his shirt then third game Raveen lost she had removed his t-shirt she was in black bra and she was looking sexy his jeejaji was staring at her fourth game I lost I removed my shirt fifth game Sheena lost I was waiting for Sheena to loose then she removed her t-shirt her big boobs were halfly seen under her bra as she was wearing red bra my cock was taking energy after the end of game Raveen lost and she was naked in front of all after that we all departed to our home ,

next day Sheena called me on phone and told that next Saturday my hubby will go out of station for some work On Monday we were talking and I said would u be my date for one day she said I will think I said ok but tell me tomorrow she said ok on Tuesday she said ok but she told we will not go outside I said then where then she said at her home she will prepare everything as her hubby will be out of station on Friday we talked again about date she said I remember tomorrow at 8pm I said ok and I said please wear western dress u look very nice she said ok on Friday night her hubby departed then on Saturday on sharp 8pm I rang her door bell she opened the door I had a booked for her she was wearing black top and jeans top was tight and low neck I can see her curves while entering her home I gave her booked and kissed on her cheeks and I sat on sofa after that she has given me soft drinks we both drinker and we were talking we ate some snacks after that I said can we have a dance she said ok she on the player and soft music was played we were dancing very close to each other my one hand was on her shoulder and other hand on her waist I was feeling her body.

I can completely see her curves from her low neck top then I started kissing her first I kissed on her forehead then I kissed on her lips we were lip locked playing with each other tongue my hands were on her ass pressing them her ass was so big I was pressing with my both hands we kissed for more than 5 mins after that I removed her top I can see her big and soft boobs trying to come out of her black bra then I opened her bra and sucked her boobs one by one and pressed wildly then I removed her jeans and panty I can see her full nude then she started to undress me she opened my pants and underpants and she was amazed to see my cock in full swing hard like rock he hold my cock in her hands and gives strokes to it then I took her to bed and we are in position to do full course my long and hard dick was entering her cute and horny pussy I liked her ass very much so I had inserted my cock in her big ass she was moaning ahhh ohhhh I was in full swing after that we slept in same room and after that I had sex with her many times as her hubby goes anywhere
Google