Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I Was having A Good Time

Hi everybody I am Seema. I got married at the age of 22 and was having a very nice hubby. He was good looking and smart and working in an MNC. I did not think of this could happen to me. As I am from a middle class family, in colleges also I never wearied a jeans or trousers, I always used to wear Punjabi dresses or skirts and blouses or saries if there was any function. I had a good friend circle, but at that time, I never talked about sex instead my friends ended with a subject of sex,Okay let it be let me tell you how this happened to me, after my marriage, I stayed with my in laws for about a month and then came with my husband in our flat. The flat was big one of three BHK.

When I came in our flat, I was very happy because I did not enjoy sex with my hubby in his native place freely. Now it was the time to enjoy it. The routine began he was working in shifts. However, whenever he was at home we enjoyed sex fully whatever time it was mean in the morning or in the noon or evening. In addition, a day came when I told Shashi that I was pregnant.

He was very happy soon I gave birth to a baby girl. She was also good looking he was happy too. However, after delivery, I was looking good then before and my sex appeal grew. However, after my delivery I found that Shashi could not satisfy me. There was young person Rajesh living in our flat that was having one bedroom with attached bath and had separate entrance. We had given this room on rent to him, as it was not possible for me to maintain the whole flat. He was handsome person, he often used to come to our flat read newspaper and go when I came Shashi told me that Rajesh lives with us please take care of him. I said okay and whenever I made sweet or any other dish we used to call him and had it.

He was also a nice person and very fond of me and always stared towards me when Shashi was not there and he used to come to see me by smallest reason too like reading newspaper or watching TV. First, I ignored him but he started coming often. I ignored him. After some days of my delivery I was not satisfied in sex and due to Shashi’s promotion he had lot of work and returned late nights and was very tired. When I asked him something like going to market or somewhere he used tell me take the car and go but when I told him I cannot drive the car he said ask Rajesh if he is free he will take us to the market or places where u want in our maruti. My baby was three months old. First I was afraid how to ask him but Shashi told him about my problem. He said okay I would take her.After a month or so Shashi was on tour and my baby fell sick. I had to take her to the doctor for treatment Rajesh helped me with all means. For two days he was with me in my flat he used sit near the baby at night and go for job in the morning. In addition, in the evening he used to sleep up to 10 pm and then whole night with the baby. Soon she got well and I told this to Shashi when he came back and praised Rajesh and from that day I started comparing both of them.The middle door of our flat with Rajesh was open and after my baby’s sickness he was our family member having food with us and going to hotel with us.

One I just asked why do u stare at me? He said bhabi u are so beautiful and gorgeous that I cannot resist myself without seeing u. That means u think of me is it right I asked him? Without hesitation he said yes madam looking into my eyes. Then from that day it became a routine and I used to tell him that I am married and it is of no use staring at me and it is difficult for u. However, in mind I was thinking of him as I had seen him naked on the bed sleeping with masturbating his dick. As a routine Shashi went on tour for eight days. On the third day at night after lunch we both were sitting on the sofa and watching TV. I was wearing nightshirt and pajama. We started chatting instead of watching TV. But I knew that he was thinking of me and after sometime I saw his dick raising he was trying to hide it I asked him don’t hide it but he said what’s the use you are sitting away from me and u r married so of no use if you don’t want to me to hide my dick I am here come closer and have a look at my dick then I will not hide it. You are very naughty I said and I rose up and started going towards my bedroom and he was in the way to the bedroom as I came near to him he just pulled me towards him and I did not know what to do but until then he simply touched his lips with mine. In addition, started kissing me and put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards his body. I just did not resist him and closed my eyes as I was waiting for the thing to happen with me and wanted to see what he was going to do with me.

His hand came up and rested firmly on my breast as I was not wearing a bra I had to feed my baby his he started caressing the boobs with his mouth in my mouth my night shirt started getting wet near the boobs as milk started flowing from tits I stopped kissing and told him don’t squeeze or the milk will come out but he was not in the position to listen to me and he straight away unbuttoned my night dress and took the tits in his mouth and started sucking, I loved it and started moaning with joy and said oh suck it but don’t eat my nipples as Shashi never sucked my tits but only fucked me. He removed my nightshirt and his banyan now I could see his chest, once again I was in his arms this time we both were kissing each other passionately and were enjoying it.

Time came when we both were naked in the hall he put me on the sofa and spread my legs wide started licking my pussy it was very wet and I was waiting for him to put his dick in me I could not wait longer I asked him whether he was going to lick my pussy for the whole night or he was going to fuck me or not? He said oh baby have patience we will do all as the whole night is ours and he stopped licking and he lifted me in his arms and asked me on which bed do we enjoy I said on my bed then he took me to my bedroom put me on the bed and came right on top of me and asked if I was comfortable I said no problem come on put your dick in my vagina as I am desperately waiting for this or I will die he said ohhhh what are waiting for hold my dick and guide it in the vagina. The size of his dick was big one than my hubbys size and I feared I could manage it or not or he will tear my pussy off but he slowly pushed it into me and started giving strokes I was moaning happily and saying oh give me more and more ah ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh with satisfaction as I was getting fucked for the first time so deep with a dick bigger than that of my hubby never fucked. He also increased the speed of strokes and fucking deep into my vagina. I think after half an hour more he came into me and fell on top me we both were wet with sweat. I could not resist him instead I held him tight for some time and then left him and he fell down on my either side of the bed near me. I was smiling it him and he towards me. He then again pulled me towards him this time I straight went into his arms and started caressing his chest and asked him why did he take so long time to make me his and whether he was satisfied or not? He told it was his first time to fuck a woman or girl and for each and everything the time should come and if the time comes it happens and you do not have wait then.

He was very happy and I too was satisfied for the first time. He then got up I asked him where r u going? He said he is going to his room to sleep but I said sleep here with me today let me have you with me for this unforgettable night.He came near me and slept but I could not sleep as I was comparing Shashi and Rajesh in love and fucking stamina as Shashi could come within 5 to 10 minutes. In the morning he was still sleeping when I went to take the bath after bath I covered my body with towel around and came out from the bathroom and I saw him awake and was staring at me as if he was looking at me for the first time I asked him about it he said u are gorgeous and having a marvelous body and pulled me towards him and kissed again I asked him hey wait aren’t u not satisfied with our love at night he said no one will be satisfied with you after looking at your body and removed the towel and we both we on the bed again.After that night whenever Shashi was on tour Rajesh was with me in my bedroom and other days whenever we had time we fucked in the bathroom kitchen or anywhere we got time and place and I never resisted him as I was having a nice time.

1 comment:

mdbasha said...

hai
very good story
she had expressed her feelings with out hegitate

Google