Sunday, January 14, 2007

Aunty Is The Best

Well comeing to the story straight now This true Incident occured 6 months back which i cannot forget in my life About me i am 25 yrs old single well built fair 6 ft , with 8 inch thick Rod definetly any female would die for my long lasting cock i love to eat pussy thats my hobby.

I like in good built house Next my house is the house of Mr Vijay kamat and his family Uncle vijay (46 yrs) his wife Lata (40 yrs) and their only daughter Seema (19yrs) she is real Sexy bitch. well my family and kamat familes have very good relation i use to call them Uncle and aunty they use to treat me like their son uncle vijay has a wholesale paper business he has to travel lot for his Busiess he is very fatty.


My aunty Lata is real sex godess with big figure i am crazy about her big boobs 40 D and her big well shaped round ass i was much more crazy about her daughter too Seema is a damm sexy bitch she has great figure like her mother 36D boobs and good shaped round ass she wears always tight Jeans and T-shirt, any once can feel her big round ass in her tight jeans and big boobs hanging in T-shirt really any man would die to fuck her i swear i use to visit their house always aunty use to care me lot she always gave dielious food to taste she is very good cook. In afternons i was to be free and my cock would grow harder thinking of my aunty or seema My aunty use to be alone in afternoon and me too uncle would me away with his business and Seema use to be in her classes.


Once such afternoon aunty has alone aunty called me to her house because she had cooked my favorite dish which i like most i went to her house aunty welcome me she was wearing a plain red colour colour saree with slevesless blouse he r blouse with wet with the sweat i could see her white bra at once my cock begin grow thinking of that huge boobs has i enter my aunty well come me. Aunty said " Dilip come inside sit" i sat on sofa and watch Tv she went to kitchen after 10 mins aunty called me i went and sat on table aunty served with me good food i begin to eat aunty said how is the food i said i like to taste u aunty with double meaning


Aunty said what and begin to look at me she had strange looks in her eyes has she picked a vessel looking at me she forgot that vessel was hot and she bruned her hand she cried has hand had liitle brun i got up to check my aunty she cried I said aunty i will help u and i hold her hand and pour cold water on her brun and asked her for brun cream she said its in case i took the cream and made her sit on sofa and i sat close to her and begin to apply the cream her other hand was on my thigh she pressed my thigh in pain has i applied cream my cook begin to grow she toughed my thigh she toughed my cock accidentlly she felt my hardness and took her hand back Imm she said I am sorry i said ok if u wanna hold it u can do it she no dilip its not right i said its ok aunty and took her hand and place it on my stif rod she begin to take back her hand but i didnt let to take hand, aunty said oh dilip pls leave me she was breathing heavily she was getting wet!!


I said aunty i love you pls and begin to rub her boobs 40D No dilip pls pls she said it with heavy breaths but i was sure she liked it and begin to unhook her blouse and in no time i unhooked her bra her huge boobs wear eager to come out has i saw her huge boobs my rod was at high i begin to suck those huge melons Now aunty was holding my rod hard and my hand begin to worrk i started to rub her thighs lifting her saree to her wist and looked for her panties which had wet spot i pulled her panties and begin to rub her bush looking for her hole i rubed her wet lips putting my thumb my a unty cried out of joy and begin to kiss me like she has never done sex she now begin to take off my shirt and unziped my Pants and pulled out my inner letting my cock flying high now she begin to lick my hairly chest and bit my nipples and now she reached down and took my cock in her mouth she begin to lick it like she had never seen cock for 1 st time I said aunty pls do it slowy she said pls let me do it i have seen a mast lund after long time i like ur big cock Dilip pls give it to me aunty asked to sucked me her pussy she said i always like to get sucked my cunt but ur uncle never does it he has no time and his lund is get small has the days go now i begin to lick my aunties wet pussy i begin to eat it like hungry kid.


Aunty started to moan loudly oooooooooh dilp pls suck me suck me i am cumming do it babe my aunty came in no time my face was filled with her sweat juices now my aunty begin to lick my face she begin lick her own cum and give me solid french kiss. Aunty said me pls i cant hold it anymore i want u deep inside me pls fuck me pls today tear my pussy fuck me babe pls now i laid me aunty on bed and begin to postion my cock to her hole has 1 st instered my cock in her cunt aunty cried pls do it put it all in my hole do it hard now I begin to pump her hard in and out i would feel her bruning inside she spread her legs wider let me to fuck hard now my aunty was moaning yesssssss dilip pls fuck me hard ohhhhhhhhh do it dear do it harder my auntys moans where makeing me harder makeing me to pump her fast now i couldnt hold it make more i expode in her wet cunt i shot my all cum inside her pussy anuty too we laid on bed now my sperms oozing out of my aunties pussy aftersome time agian my aunty cleaned my rod which begin to grow hard and ready for another game we fucked 2 times agian same day


Now i fuck my aunty always daily i like to fuck her ass we had all the types like oral ass fucking etc ok in my next story i will te ll u how i fucked my aunties daughter Seema check for next story well Any Gals or aunties of any age looking for real harcore welcome i promise to give u any kind of pleasure you like I travel to many places like Banglore,Mumbai,Madras Goa etc

6 comments:

Xxve said...

How old are u.and ur aunty

Rajeshkumar said...

Hi,any guys n gals want to earn a decent money (50-90thousands/month) through a callboy n call girls jobs in patna,delhi ncr,mumbai,pune,ahmedabad,chennai,bengalore,gova,kanpur,varanasi,noida,chandigarha.No any registration charge.candidates contact from only described places(cities).age-18-30y/o for male n 16-25y/o for female being.send 2 photographs(as an attachment)..1st must be closeup photo.contact on...rajeshkumar97713@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi,I'm Abheek .......Any girl or aunties from Hyderabad contact me aadhirajaan@gmail.com




Latest Stories:

1. I Love You Sajitha Aunty - Erotic Sex Story

2. Sex with neighbor Married Lady - Erotic Sex Story

3. Horny Teacher begged for sex - Erotic Sex Story

4. Italian Tourist Surprise - A Hot Sex experience of Tourist

5. Bengali (Bangla) Erotic Story Amr Prothom......

6. Dhaka University call Girl mobile number (All New)

7. How to increase sex time without medicines

8. How to improve Sex Power by Herbal Medicine

9. Indian Air Hostess Sisiter(story)

10. 16 Saal Ki Seal Pack Ladki - Mera Sex ka Pahela Tajurba

Unknown said...

abhaybaghel717@gmail.com contact meh aunties

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

Take a Look At The ANAL XXX VIDEOS

Google