Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My LOvable Rosy'''''

Hi friends, I m Peter from Coimbatore. I am 22 yrs right now. I heard this site from my friends and now I am here to narrate my true incident, which happened a month ago. Since it is my first time and if u find any difficulty in reading pls, pardon me. K sorry for boring lets go into the story to tell about my cousin she was not so fair she is moderate in color. She has lovable body and her structure size is 36-30-36 her ass would b so good that who ever see her would have lust on her .she is 26 in age.

She always have lust in her eyes. I m very close to her and she likes me a lot. I did not get intention to fuck her till that incident happened.I mostly go to her and spent time with her. V always play video games together and roll in the bed watching TV. While sleeping each of us hug each other.

But I did not get any bad thought. My aunt uncle to does not care about this. In night while sleeping, alone she does not allow me to sleep with her my aunt and uncle would sleep in tere room. I was just wondering y she does not allow me to sleep in nights y she allows in daytime.I find out the reason after few days. One day I waked up to piss in the night. In that time, I herd some moaning of my cousin. I was surprised tat she was masturbating. She was inserting her finger in her wet pussy since it was night I was not able to watch how much fingers she has inserted. For sometime, I was watching it. While I got up she adjusted herself I too did not show a switched her.

I went to piss and my cock was 10 cm I height and 3 in width. Till tat day, I have not seen my cock tat much big. I masturbated and show a huge load of semen out...The next day we played as casual and did not show anything to her. I said to my friends and they said to be calm as it was not good to ask her and she may tell to my mom. But I was not able be calm and a animal was growing into me to fuck her. Days were passing and my sister marriage came.V all gathered together and were enjoying. On the day, which I had to fuck her, I was out in the morning due to work. I finished everything and came to my home in afternoon. This was the day before my sister marriage.

While I was entering my home. She was exposing her ass towards me and was watching the backside of my home. Since it was afternoon, all others were sleeping except me an her.My fantasy started coming true from now. I went in front of her and I was seeing lust filled in her eyes. She took my hands and brought me back of her and put my two my hands above her breast I was stud and I did not knew what to do. Ten she itself pressed my hands over her tits. IOI got a great hard on and started massaging tat two big melons. I

t went for sometime and she said y u did not do to me like this for this much days and I said I waited for u to start. Since it was time to all others peoples wake up, we went to my grand ma house near to my houseThere I started kissing in her lips. V didn’t remove dress since v have to get ready for reception Then I massaged her breast by leaving my hand inside her bra and she was handling with my cock. Then I kept one of my hand inside her panties and finger fucked her she came in sometime and I went back of her inserted my cock within the gap between the two ass and fucked with dress itself. While doing this my mum called me and I stopped v finished the thing and broke it with a kiss for 5 mins in which v both sucked our tongue and saliva.
Google