Monday, January 29, 2007

Chat Created A Lovely Relationships

The story, which I am writing, happened to me a year ago. I love sex very much and easily I get an erection. I also love to chat on the net. Now my story starts from here, last year when I was chatting, I met a girl named Monica Singh whose age was 21 years and she told me that she live in Noida and lives with her cousins. She also told me she is Punjabi and came here for further studies. We became very friendly with me and she told me that she also looking for a job so that she can earn while studying. After having a long chat, we both agreed to exchange our pics. Now 2 days later I was got her pic and got the erection of my life, as I saw that Monica was a Punjabi babe with fair complexion, big round boobs with long silky hairs, she was totally looking hot Punjabi babe in the pic, so I wanted to seduce her.

Then in the night we again met in the chat, Monica told me that I am a handsome looking guy and I told that she is a looking girl. I told her that I want to talk to her on the phone and increase our friendship. She also agreed and took my number but did not give of hers. I at once understood the reason of her being desperate. Immediately she rang her up and I was happy to hear my voice, which I felt, and we started talking like good friends and I asked about her family. She told me that her parents are separated and because of this reason, she is living with her cousins. Monica asked me whether I had a girlfriend. I picked up the courage to ask her about her sex life, as I asked her she became depressed and told me that she wanted sex very badly. Then I proposed Monica about my being her sex partner, she accepted immediately, as she could make out as a decent guy from the pic. Monica told me to come to her house at around 11:30 the next morning, as her daughter will go to college and will not be back before 4:00 pm. Then I reached her house she welcomed me in her house, but we both knew what we were going to do. Monica was in a red salwar with red nail polish and lipstick. Monica then told me that she missed me the whole night. But she was very nervous too.

She then took me to her bedroom and we started chatting sitting on the bed, but she was giving all naughty smiles at me. Monica saw the erection in my pants and she smiled at me I slowly embraced her by taking her in my arms and we both were breathing heavily and I gave her a moist kiss on her lips for at least 2-3 minutes and we were embracing each other erotically and now I kissed her in French style, exploring each others mouth. Monica was a bit shy initially but later on, she started enjoying. Now I tried to remove her kameez but she did not let me initially. I then smiled at her, looked at her eyes, and gave her the deep kiss. She then agreed in the eyes. I then removed her kameez and instantly her bra without even giving her the chance to react. Her two boobs were in front of me and I climbed over her and started making love badly by kissing her boobs, forehead, eyes, earlobes, lips and she was moaning aahhhhhh,mmmmmmhhhhhh, Bada maja aa reha hain and also sucked her nipples. Now I was kissing her lips and rubbing her boobs with my both hands. I then removed her salwar and put my one finger was inside her pussy with her panty still on. She laid down on the bed and then removed her black panty. Now I parted Monica�s both legs and I started licking and inserting my tongue inside her pussy, she was enjoying and moaning very loudly, aaaahhhhhhhhhh, mmhhhhh, ooooooohhhhh her love juices flowed inside my mouth. I also stimulated her clitoris, which she enjoyed very much, and much.

I also removed my all clothes and now the chance was mine to get a blow job and I slept on my back and she covered my penis with her beautiful soft lips and started moving up and down and she gave erotic bites to my penis, then we were in 69 position, as she was on top of me. We both then lost the control and erected that time. I sucked all her juices. I also floated al my semen on her face but she did not eat as it was the first time for her. She immediately rushed towards the bathroom to clean her face and mouth. She felt too much embarrassed.

We again started kissing each other�s lips badly and our body had become hot. Now it was time for the real action, as I slept on my back and she sat on my penis and I caught her ass with both of my hands and she started pumping up and down and she was. After sometime we both changed our position, as I slept above Monica with her both the legs tightly wrapped round my waist, I was pumping in and out, and she was moaning loudly. Now I increased my speed and so her moans increased oooohh, aaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I was kissing her lips and neck. I felt that my semen was boiling like anything inside my penis and it was tickling me. I told Monica �mera sperm mere penis ke andar gudgudee de raha hai, and then I took out my love tool, removed the condom and I released my load of cum on her boobs and on her stomach and she massaged my cum on her body moaning in great pleasure, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, aahhhhhhhhh.

I was very tired with the act but her hunger was still not finished. I then drank the cold drink and had a rest of 15 minutes. I just sat on the edge of the bed my both legs folded upwards. Monica then started tickling my cock and testicals and my love tool was again erect, she also tickled my thighs and with her long nails she tickled the area below my testicals, aaaaaaahhhh, bahut maza aa raha hai Monica, my love tool was erect again and she started rubbing my penis on her boobs and told me that my love tool is really hot. Then I started fucking her in DOGGIE STYLE from back and was caressing her ass with both my hands. I started giving her hard strokes and her moans keep on going on... She was holding the bed sheet very tightly. I then removed my tool and asked her to lay on the bed so that I can fuck her from the front. I then fucked her on for while and then released all the load in her mouth, which she ate with a bit of panic on her face, but she did not let even a single drop to waste. I then left the place.
Google