Sunday, January 14, 2007

Horny Land Lady

hi everybody.its me dr xxx.i am working in govt hops delhi.i live in rented house.i am sharing my sex experience with my landlord aunty.we have got room in 2nd appartment.i am single n i hv very friendly relations with my landlord.my aunty is sexy woman of 30 35 yrs.i was very attracted 2 her since the day i saw my meeta bhabhi i.e my landlord aunty.bhaiya hv got shop in rajauri garden.so comes in the evening.i have got rotational duties someday night n sometimes day.i am free on every 4th day.

so i went 2 bhabhi 2 pass time.i always tried to see her big bombs n her big ass.she always gave me smiles n we sit in her room 2 3 hrs.she asks me abu my girl friend n i say i hv nt got.she always say that i am telling lie.then we r watching TV.

means we r having very much time with each other.but i want to fuck meeta bhabhi but i was afraid.i also knew that she is also interested because she was always smiling whenever she bends to put coffee on table n i am looking her boobs.one day i decide that i wil talk sexy things with her.i ring the bell.again gave me same naughty smile.she was coming her semi blonde hairs.she asked me 4 coffee.

i said no.she switched on TV n ask me 2 sit n she said she wil come after coming her hairs.i said leave it bhabhi ji u looks smart in open hairs.she gave me smile n sat on the sofa with me.she was wearing deep but suit n her boobs were looking amazing.we started watching tv n their movie julie was coming.she asked me that do want 2 c the movie or she should change the channel.

i said why do u want 2 change wen such a movie is coming.we started watching movie.she asked me hv u ever met prostitute.i said no.she put her legs on the table n just go down on sofa means she was in semi sitting position.i can now saw her boobs very much.i also slided myself.now we both were watching movie.but one side of body was in touch with her one side.i could feel the warmth of her body.after some time she took side n now her whole body was facing me n i was very much close to her boobs.

they were touching me in between.then the scene where sanjay fucks neha was coming n i can feel the warmth of our bodies increasing.after the scene bhabhi said that its the man only who r always starting n closed her eyes.i understood wat she wants to tell me.i touched her face n then her lips.

she didnt say anything.i put my lips in her lips.n we hv a big smooch.i started licking her neck.she put her hands in my underwear n asked me to show me ur cock.i undressed myself.she also undresse n i could saw her big boobs.their was a semi blonde infront of me n that also naked.she said now u can b her boobs which u were looking always.

she grabbed my cock n start sucking it.heaven.i was sitting on sofa n she was on floor n sucking me.i was playing with her tits n were holding her hairs to her back as they were open n obstructing her from taking blow jobs.then she asked me to lick her.this was the first time i was doing all.she was having shaved pussy.i loved it

.then she asked me 2 put inside.i laid down n she sat on me n put my cock in hers.i cant tell u wat was i feeling at that time.we started screaming aa aa aa meeta.then after sometime i fucked her doggie style.then i cant control myself n reach orgasm.this was the first time i fucked anyone.now i am regularly fucking meeta bhabhi in different poses n styles once every week.i have got many pics of her in my cell but dont know 2 place it on site.so yen i wil learn i wil share pics of meeta with u

4 comments:

Unknown said...

post the pics

kittu143 said...

hey post those pics my friend

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to find out a strong secret that can literally get you your very own harem of sexy women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Google