Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My first fucking in Sasural

this is Saroj Sharma again, sharing my chudai experience after my recent marriage. I have submitted my two real sex stories to this site, and received very encouraging feedback. So I am again submitting here my another new real sex story. Those who are new to this site, or could not read my previous stories, for them I am telling again that I am from Rajasthan, 25 years old, Post graduate girl, doing govt. Service(gazetted status). I got married recently and my hubby is a gazetted officer.

I am a beautiful girl having sharp sexy features. As I have told before we use sexy vulgar words for each other while fucking, as this is very sex stimulating and arousing for we both.After my marriage I was leading very satisfactory and pleasing sex life in my sasural. This episode occurred after my first periods in my sasural.

Due to periods we could not do sex for four days so after expiry of my periods, me and my husband were very much excited sexually and were willing for a immensely pleasing sex and to celebrate a nice CHUDAI-RAT (Fuck night). Therefore, I planned a sex-arousing theme and after reaching in the bedroom at night, I told this to my husband. He became very pleased. I am narrating this below.As per theme I put off the trouser of my husband including his underwear.

His LUND (Cock) was erected because he was also much excited and aroused. I took a NADA (tape or cord) from another petticoat and tied it tight on the hard LUND of my husband. I attached its other end to the PALLU of my CHIFFONE SAREE. My husband removed the sari-pin from my blouse. As soon I stood up my MAROON coloured SAREE slipped down from my shoulder uncovering my bust. I want to tell ISS male readers that Chiffon sarees are of very light weight and very thin so can be managed easily. I went away slowly from my husband performing dance steps (THUMKA). After going a bit away, Saree came in tension and now his lund was getting a pull from my attached Saree. I continued THUMKE and thus his lund started getting jerks as my Saree was tightly tucked in my petticoat. I again started moving away from my husband-continuing dance with THUMKA and with each THUMKA his LUND was getting a nice jerk and simultaneously pleats of my saree was coming out from my petticoat one by one. There were seven plates in my tied saree.

Therefore, it took about 7 minutes to come out all the Pleats and my saree fell down on the ground leaving me only in maroon Petticoat and Blouse. Now it was the turn of my blouse to be unhooked and removed. My blouse was having seven hooks. I came near to my husband dancing as usual and he opened one hook of my blouse. I went away continuing my dance and after some time again repeated the same process.

He again unhooked one more hook of my blouse. This process was remained continued until all the hooks of my Blouse were opened. He picked the both parted piece of my Blouse in his hand and pulled it out gently and carefully from my arms as blouse was tight fit. Thus my Blouse was removed from my body. Now I was only in petticoat and bra. Now was the turn of my Petticoat to be removed. I detached the pallu of my heaped saree from the end of Nada, which was still tied on my husband’s erected LUND, and this time I attached the NADA of my petticoat with that end. I again started dance THUMKA and slipping end of the NADA of my petticoat started to pull out.

After some time due to gradual pull of the NADA, knot of petticoat opened and due to its weight my petticoat slipped down from my hips to ground. Now I was bottomless only wearing my black Bra. My husband was so excited now that he stood up and unhooked my Bra making me very naked. I also made him naked removing his shirt and baniyan. My husband told me that he is very excited and horny at this moment, and will discharge very soon in normal CHUDAI (Fucking). Therefore, I took another decision. I asked him that I want to drink FUCK-O-COLA. I sat on a chair and thus his throbbing LUND came to the height of my mouth. He inserted his Lund in my mouth and started in and out strokes as if my mouth is a CHOOT. In addition, because he was very much excited so he ejaculated soon in my mouth.

His semen was reaching to my throat in spurts. This was my FUCK-O-COLA and I drank all his semen without any hesitation because I was knowing that it is not at all harmful for health if swallowed, and cleaned well his LUND by licking it with my tongue. Now he calmed down and return to his normal, but I kept his Lund in my mouth. After some time he again got good erection. I said to him “now fuck me as you like”. He said, “I also have a sex fantasy for today, I want to get it fulfilled.” “ok please tell me, I will give you my best cooperation.” I said. “This is my fantasy Saroj darling that I am raping a girl who is tied on the bed. So we will do ROLE-PLAY chudai today. You will act as to be raped girl and I am as a raping man. Are you ready?”I said with a naughty smile “yes, no problem, I am ready.”He lifted my naked body in his arms and made me lye on the bed. Then he picked cotton yarn cord, which he had already arranged according to his fantasy.

I was wearing Kangans so in spite of tying my wrists directly, he tied the ends of cords to my both Kangans and attached other ends tightly to two bedposts. Next he tied my ankles with the cord with two remaining bedposts and now I was lying spread-eagle on the bed. “Saroj darling, I want to do some thing more which I have not told you.” I was surprised, what more? He opened the shelf and picked a thin jute cord (Sutli) of aprx 2 ft length. I was still in confusion as what next he wants to do with me, but to my surprise he made two slippery knots at both the ends of Sutli (jute cord) and holding my choochiyan (Tits) one by one in his hands, put on the knots on my both nipples and gave a pull. Both slippery knots became tight on my both nipples. Now Sutli was tied on my both choochiyan making a loop. He said “ok now chudai game is going to start, assume your self a helpless girl going to be raped, start your ROLE.” Saying so he gave a jerk to the Sutli, my both chochiyan came to pull and lifted upwards. I felt mild pain, but said like a rape girl, “please leave me, and do not spoil my chastity. Main haath jodti hun.” He said “meri chuddakar chamiya bahut dino se tujhe chodne ki ichcha thee aaj moka mila hai to kaise chod dun. Meri jaan aaj main tujhe apni randi banaunga aur jee bhar kar tujh se masti lunga”. I said “main chillaungi” he said “chillayegi to ye le” and he pulled the sutli a bit more, by this act my tits got more stretching and I felt more pain this time, but this pain was exciting and sex stimulating. “bol randi, seedhey seedhey chudti hai ya kheenchu sutli” he said. We both were doing roll play of rape very well. “please do not pull sutli more, my tits are getting hurt. I am ready do whatever you like with my body” I said in a requesting tone as if I am surrendering my body to him for rape. My husband now placed his rock hard Lund on the orifice of my choot, and pushed it in. Forehead of his lund entered into my choot.

I shouted as if I am in severe pain, “haay main mar gayee, please mujhe chhod do” “Marogi nahi meri jaan, ab tumhe bhee maza ayega” and saying so he gave another violent push in my choot and this time, his whole length of lund disappeared in my choot, I started screaming and moaning as if I am feeling acute pain in my choot. “Please dhire karo nahi to meri fat jayegi” I said. “Kya fat jayegi fir se bol chddakar randi” he said. I said “meri choot fat jayegi.” Fategi nahi meri chuddakr chhamiya, meri jaan, meri chudvanti, ye to lund ko khoob maza degi”. In addition, he continued giving violent strokes, stretching the sutli in between as usual. In this Rape pose his lund was not penetrating so deep into my choot as it goes in other Poses (AASANS).

However, we both were getting unique pleasure of this exciting role-play of rape. Oh what an unforgettable fantastic feeling, I was feeling intense pleasure in spite of some tolerable pain due to my tits pulling. After some time my husband ejaculated in my choot his load and I reached to orgasm. We both were so satisfied with a new sex game that I cannot narrate in words. As usual he remained lying on my naked body for some time and after relaxing a bit he got up from my body.

My husband said “saroj, you are looking like a sex goddess, I want to catch these moments in the camera” and saying so he took many poses with close ups of my tied naked body with digital camera.“Please now release me from this bondage as I am tired now” I said. In addition, he gradually untied the cords. My choochiyan (tits) were sore and itching a bit but this pain was negligible as compared with the pleasure that I got from this MAST chudai game. We both were tired now so we laid on the bed naked, hugging each other for a sound sleep.
Google