Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Art Of Sex

Hi guys and gals my name is Imran....well this is my 1st story hope you will like it, well before that I would like to tell you about myself, I’m a 1st year student(b.com) this is my real own story. I still remember that wedding night, the day when I first saw her....she was looking so damn and sexy...I want to approach to her but I kept myself calm. She was wearing top and skirt. And the top was almost above her navel, giving has the sexy look. Suddenly I noticed that she is also looking at me.



I smiled at her looking face. She response to it....this give me a little confidence. I approach to her and I ask for her number. Without any hesitation he gave it to me. I asked her name, she said then you will call me then I will tell you. Her name was shetal we regularly talks over hours on the phone. Then one day she called me at her house.

I reached there but I was aware that her parents were not there. I rang the cell and there was she standing in white churidar and blue salwar.oh god she was looking so sexy. She invited me in the room. She offered me a cup of coffee this is the first time I came in contact with her skin. It was soft and I saw a naughty smile on her face. Suddenly she stood behind me, she breast was touching my ear. It was hot. I turned back and her breast and my mouth was in an inch different. I stood beside her and she grab me and started kissing my lips.

She was sucking my lips and a sensation rolled down my body. I started sucking her red lips. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I took her in my arms and moved towards her bedroom. I put her down on the bed and started kissing her again, then slowly I moved my hands over her breast and start to feel the softness. With my experience I should say I was really very soft and big. Slowly I started pumping her breast. She was moaning with lots of ahhh oh god umm. I removed her salwar and I saw her wearing black bra. Her breast was big slowly I removed her churidar wow she was wearing black panty. She start to remove my clothes and left me in my jockey. Slowly I removed her bra and start to suck her breast and bite her nipple. She screamed with excitement oh imran eat my tits.

My dick gets harder and want tear the jockey and comes out to fuck her. Slowly I moved down and kiss her navel and put my tongue deep in her navel. She was screaming with excitement"oh my darling imran I can't bear it anymore plz fuck me fuck me..oh god” slowly I remove her panty, he pussy was neatly shaved and looking very sexy. Slowly I moved to kiss her puppy and apart her puppy lips and put my tongue deep in her vagina....she cried "ahhhh ummm oh ah". I stared to suck her virgin pussy and I could feel the heat.

She gave me a jerk. I put my finger in her pussy and explore it soon my second finger was also there. Slowly I started finger fucking and she was moaning louder and louder "oh god you are so good fuck me imran or I will die. Oh oh ahhh umm suddenly she said" oh I’m cumming and her sweet juice comes out of her virgin pussy. Now it was her turn to do something she pulled down my jockey and took my dick in her soft hand wow I felt as if I was in heaven slowly she started rubbing it and slowly took in her mouth. This time really I felt good she took it deep in her throat and after sometime I was about to cum and she gave me a perfect blowjob. She drank all my cum and start putting her finger in her pussy.

My dick was still hard and ready to fuck this virgin pussy I apart her leg and touch her clitoris apart her pussy's lips and slowly placed my dick in her pussy she moaned, it was hard but still I tried and half an inch was in her pussy. I was sure she was virgin so I put some gel on my dick and again placed it on her pussy.

This time it was not difficult but still it was really hard. I gave a sudden jerk and with pressure my dick was in her pussy and tears roll down her eyes. Only half the dick was in her pussy. Slowly I try to push more but she was cry out of pain. I told her relax honey nothing will happen, then with the second jerk my full dick was in her pussy. Oh god she was crying and screaming.

felt that a flash gets apart and blood comes out of her vagina. Slowly that pain was taken place by the excitement she was moving too.Now she was again moaning and saying "oh yes come on fuck this pussy and tear it come on fuck me imran fuck me hard" slowly we were gaining speed and soon we both reached the climax and I burst inside her and she was also cumming. Then she felt on my chest, we laid there for 10 min then we took bath and she told me you are really very good in this art of sex. Now whenever we meet at her out house we enjoy ourselves.
Google