Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fun IN The Rain

Hi, my name is Swati....It was a Friday morning, already cloudy with promise of good showers and too nice of a day to be cooped up in an office; or anywhere else for that matter. I called into work and played the act that I was sick and would schedule a dr appt to check and see what was wrong. The only thought on my mind was enjoying the day. I packed a light lunch of leftover chicken and some fruit from the fridge, and slipped on my favorite khakki jeans and slipped on my favourite T shirt I threw a towel and a t-shirt in a bag and headed towards my car to find the perfect spot to enjoy the rains. I started driving down the long lane away from my house, enjoying the radio and letting the cool breeze flow into the car. After about 25 minutes ofdriving I hit the road to Poona andaws enjoying the greenry. I


t had now started pouring.All of a sudden clouds of smoke billowed out from under my hood, and the warning light flashed on my dash. "Oh Darn, now what?", I thought to myself. I pulled over to the side of the road and popped open my hood, and got out of the car and walked around to the front, glaring into the engine compartment; not knowing the battery from the radiator. Yes, I had watched my dad and brothers working on cars when I was younger, but it never fascinated me like it did them. I was looking into the engine when I looked up and saw the most gorgeous face looking over my hood and glancing at me. "Anything I can do for you, Mame?" he said. "Know anything about cars?", I asked. "A little, what seems to be the problem?" "I don't really know," I said, "I was driving and all the sudden a cloud of smoke and the 'idiot' light came on, everything else seems to be fine." "Let's have a look, here" he smiled and leaned into the engine along side me. I got a whiff of aftershave that made my juices start boiling and I hoped that I could get 'lucky' today! His teeth were straight and white, and his arms were rippled with muscles and I longed to have him wrap them around me and kiss me with that beautiful set of lips. "Seems to be you broke your fan belt, Mame," he said. "Oh," I said, "then I guess I need a tow truck and get it to a mechanic?" "No problem," he smiled again, "I've got it all covered!" "Oh No, let me at least make you a nice lunch, I've got a picnic all packed in my trunk, as I was headed for a nice spot to spend the day." He picked up a cell phone from his front seat, dialed a number and called a tow truck and a mechanic friend; and had my car towed to the repair shop in minutes. "Now to take you to where you need to be," he smiled. "No place in particular," I said. "Let's find that spot I was headed for" while I watched his back muscles flex and move under his t-shirt. He turned and looked at me while I was dreaming of his strong arms wrapped around me and cupping my heavy breasts and sliding into my shorts. "Mame,", he held the glass out in front of me, bringing me back from my daydream. "Swati, please", I said. He repeated my name, and it sounded like music from the heavens has it slid from his lips, the same lips that I longed to kiss and have kissing my body. He had a glass in his hand and shook the ice cubes in it to cool his drink. I was mezmorized by his mouth as he drank.


He took an icecube in his mouth and allowed it rest there, and then leaned into me to kiss me. With my hot mouth and his cold tongue, we made sparks when we kissed, and I knew that I had to have him now!"Is there somewhere we can go?" I breathed after breaking from that steamy kiss. He took my hand and lead me to his car and drove off the highway into a spot covered by trees near the hills.It was a real beautiful spot near a small rain water fall with a pool of water below it andastream running down from there. I couldn't wait to see his body as he slide out of his jeans and shoes and reveled a sexy little speedo bathing suit, tented by the pole of a penis he owned.


He dove into the water and came up underneath me and grabbed my legs pulling me down under the water with him. I kicked my way back up to the surface and splashed him as he came up to get a breath of air. We played like children, splashing and ducking one another in the water, but getting a little friskier each time, touching one another. I swam over to him and pulled my arms around his neck and kissed him again, wrapping my legs around his lean stomach. I could feel his penis and his balls pressing against my mound and I was vibrating with lust, to have him shoving that massive cock deep into my quivering lips. He slid my suit aside and fingered my pussy lips that were moist and warm, and I shivered with the sensations of the cool water, and his fingers sliding up and down my slit. I licked the rim of his ear and down his neck, urging him on.


I pulled at the band of elastic that held his cock at bay away from my hands, and slide the skin up and down as he continued to slip a knuckle into me, and tease my pussy lips with his hands. "I want you", I mouthed as we kissed, but he had other things in mind. He carried me to the edge of the pool, and climbed out, standing over me, dripping water down the muscles of his stomach and running back down his legs. He sat at the edge of the pool with his legs dangling into the water, and I slid over towards him and pulled his legs apart, and stripped him of his speedo.


I got ashock. It wasthe largest penis I had seen in my life....full 11 inches long and about 2 inches thick . Itwas really huge, erect and pointing up. I longed to encircle that penis with my lips. I looked up at him, catching his approval as I took his cock head between my lips and licked it like it was the coldest 'misslebar' from the ice cream truck. He took my head in his hands and guided my me down the shaft as I licked and deep throated him. He started a low growl deep in his throat, as he said; "If you don't stop that, I'm gonna shoot down your throat!" I looked up at him and grinned, "Good!", I said. With that he shoved the full length deep into my throat and I sucked him for all he was worth, loving the full load that was sliding down into my stomach.


I could feel the warmth of it as it traveled down my thoat.He took my hands and helped me out of the water and took me to a grassy spot and laid me down on it. He laid me across one of the benches, but I sat up and said "No, I want to sit upon that." He sat and I turned my backside to his face and eased myself down on his erection, and lead his hands up to my full breasts as I lowered my cunt onto the bulb head. His penis head slowly split my vaginal lips and I lowered my self onto his cock. I was being stretched…never had my cunt been stretched so much. AAAAAAGGGGGHHH..,. I groaned in pain and tears were now rolling down my eyes. He grabbed my breasts andwith a powerful lunge slammedhis penis hard into my haplees cunt. AAAAAAAEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I screamed in pain as I felt his hard meat hit the top of my cervix and I squeezed my pussy muscles enjoying the depth. We rocked forwards and back, up and down, hitting my G-spot and allowing him to slide out only to be plunged back to the hilt. I was loving every minute of riding my beautiful rescuer.


He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in furiously. It was now raw power fucking. Like an animal he was fucking me with hard, powerful and furious thrusts. I was enjoying it as my clitoris was being stroked by his thick hard penis. I could feel the orgasm developing in my pelvis. I gripped him hard and let out a moan. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO OOOO OOO" I cried and collapsed on his penis. He was now shooting his cum deep into my vagina...wads and wads of thick warm spunk deep into my vagina. By now I lay exhausted on his chest, his penis buried in my cunt and his cum dribbling down my thighs. Slowly I felt his penis hardening. I stood up and bent forward and got on my knees and hands allowing him to view my hairy pussy. He held my waist and slapped my cunt slit with his heavy balls and then with a lunge he buried his dick head into my cunt. "AAAAA AAA AGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHH" I moaned in ecstasy as i felt his dick head tearing apart my swollen vaginal lips.



He held my firmly and started thrusting in steadily getting every inch deeper and deeper into my pulsating pussy. "Oh yesssssss, I moaned" as he shoved the full length in then eased back allowing only the tip of the head to stay encircled in my pink lips. He slid his hand around my waist and into my lips to coat with saliva, then down between my pussy lips, as he tapped my clitoris in time with his thrusts. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming and slamming myself harder against his thighs. His hands moved to my hips and helped me to lift and lower myself burying all of him in me.


I felt him slip out, and then as he started to re-enter me, I moaned, "Oh, yes,fuck me....fuck me HARD, YES, I love it." He slid slowly inch by inch as I accepted his fat head and full length; then he started pulling the full length back and ramming it home. He was now fully bent over my back and was squeezing my nipples and breasts. With each thrust I pressed back loving the fullness of his cock in my vagina enjoying the strokes of his penis along my clitoris. I knew and felt the tightness welling in his balls. "Do you want me to cum in your cunt?" he asked. "OHHHHHHHHH YES, God Yes," I yelled, thinking that the entire neighborhood could hear me. I felt his cock flood me with cum as he gave one last shove deep into my cunt, and he kissed the middle of my back as he did. He slid out as he softened, and turned my head for another kiss as I sucked his lips and tongue danced as we cooled back down. "I never did get your name", I smiled at him. "Rocky, Rakesh Kumar," he said.


We slipped into ourclothes andsettled down in his car. He drove me back to my apartment. He handed me a piece of paper with a telephone number and a address scribbled on it. "The tow company, and the mechanics number" he said. He smiled and kissed me on the lips as I opened the slip of paper and noticed he had scribbled "PAID IN FULL" and his telephone number. I skipped all the way home and flopped on my bed relaxed and happy! I did not realise that Rocky had slipped in to my apartment.


When I opened my eyes after a short nap I found him seated on my bed smiling at me. He gently laid his hands on my thighs and started massaging my legs. It was very erotic and in return I stroked his penis from outside his shorts. It was real hard. Rocky gripped my shorts and panties with his fingers and stripped me off them. I removed my T Shirt and bra. By now we were both naked and Rockies cock was hard and erect. We clung to each other and rolled on the carpet.I crawled up on this mountain of a cock and my soaking pussy was hovering over his dick head. I was now straddling him with one leg up. I grabbed his cock with my right hand and started stoking his entire length. .


I began to lower my pussy onto his purple bulb and slowly rubbed his cock head up and down my hairy slit. I was working up lather from his precum and my pussy juices. After a few moans and grunts Rakesh said come on baby you’re taking all day and with that I lowered myself onto his cock. My leg was shaking as I continued to impale myself on to his huge thick penis. I was getting accustomed to the b club that was resting in my vagina. I was not able to take his entire length. I took as much as I could and was slowly humping the huge cock getting used to its massive size. I was now steadily picking up pace. My breast were being cupped his large hands and while I was bouncing up and down my ass cheeks were shaking and slapping against his balls.


I started grinding on his cock and rotating my hips. Rakesh pulled me down to him and were locked chest to chest, my breasts squeezed against his powerful chest and he began to hump me form underneath. He was fucking me so hard that I cried out in an erotic agony and tears started rolling down my eyes.. He was sucking on my ear and also licking my neck.


His black cock was pumping like a piston and my cunt was the lubrication.I was screaming in agony or ecstasy… I wasn’t sure… my vagina being stretched beyond its limits. Rakesh pulled out of me and put me on my hands and knees. He entered me doggy style and took no time putting it in. I screamed at the intrusion into my hapless pussy and was gripping at the carpet looking of an escape. He slammed his huge cock into my cunt and started pounding my pussy extremely hard. I was screaming in pain or ecstasy I wasn’t sure.I was getting pounded in the room was yelping in ecstasy “fuck me, fuck me, make me cum you bastard”.


All of a sudden I let out a scream as I was cumming hard on his cock. I was trembling and shaking on the floor as he rammed me from behind and then I screamed AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled her as deep as she would go on his cock and let out a grunt OHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH HHHHHHHH. He held me there as he pumped his seed deep into my stretched cavity. I could fell his hot cum in my pussy as he convulsed in me. We both collapsed on the floor.

After a while his penis went limp and he pulled out of my cunt. He started licking my tears and kissed me deeply. He thanked me for the wonderful fuck and said yeah your pusssy is stretched out know. I fell into a deep slumber.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ur story was good were did stay
iam hyd

kittu143 said...

hey where do u live in hyderabad lady anyways thats a real good sexy story

balu said...

hi ,intrested in sex mail me balu_kumar37@yahoo.com

fookgle said...

intersting story...

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

You can click on claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Leading Social Trading Network...

Join millions who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

Learn from established eToro traders or copy their trades automatically.

Google