Monday, January 29, 2007

my Forst My Girlfriend

This is my first story. Let me first describe myself to you. I am Somu, 26 years old, unmarried. I stay in Bangalore (India). I am going to explain how I had my first experience with my girl friend Sneha. Sneha was residing next to my house, she had a very close relation with my parents, she was staying more hours in my house rather their house. Once My Parents went on a tour I was Alone, she came to my house to cook me food.

I and Sneha Were very close, she prepared me food, we both had together, sat on a sofa and while watching TV some Romantic scene came in middle, were we both got tensed, she was looking in my face and me into hers. Then suddenly I started unbuttoning her top which didn't take me even 1 min. She was wearing shameez under her top so I started taking out her shameez and in minutes both her virgin globes were dwindling in front of me seeing this she blushed and covered her boobs with her hands it looked so sexy part of her boobs were pooping out of the gaps in her fingers. I kissed on her hand and removed them now the heavenly boobs with pinkish brown nipples were open in front of me I kissed them an took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking it she was really going out of control her body was trembling with excitement so I picked her up in my arms and placed her on the sofa. So she was lying on sofa with only skirt and all sexy lights in her virgin eyes she opened her hands and invited me to come over her I took of my under shirt and jumped on the bed she held me in her arms and started kissing me there was no words to speak enough, and my 9" cock was having very tough time in my underwear.

She was lying on the sofa. I quickly removed her panty and placed my mouth on her pussy and started eating her pussy she was flooding her water was flowing freely and she was holding my head and her body was twitching and twisting with excitement I inserted my tongue inside her pussy and she was going mad with hhh plllleaaseee aaaahhhhmm mmmmmooohhhohmmmmm the room was filled with her sweet sound. I got up laid over her kissed her and she giggled and said "I feel tickling sensation. Now you must show me your penis."

I was anyway about to remove it either way! I too removed my dress and stood naked before her. "WOW! I didn't realize that this can turn this big!" she exclaimed. I lay down beside her and I could see the things I was trying to see the whole time. I laid my hands her small (but perfect) tits and started caressing it. She giggled again. I asked "Did u like it?" She replied "Yes. Please do it again." Now I kissed her tits alternating between them she really liked it. Now I looked up at her. She was not giggling this time. She closed her eyes and seems to be in Trans. Now I lay down beside her and turned her to my side and giver her tight hug. We were both rubbing each other and soon I realized we can make even more fun. At this I pusher her apart and took my dick which was rock hard and put it into her hole. "AWWWW" she moaned and with some effort I put my dick into her vagina slowly and steadily. She clasped the sofa cover and seemed to be in grate pain. Now most of my penis was in her hole. With one final jerk I pushed my entire dick into her pussy. "AAAA!" she screamed and immediately sat upright holding me very tight. I asked her "Are you alright?� She was too exhausted to speak and continued moaning. I slowly laid her down and started moving my dick in her hole. Soon we reached climax and pumped my full into her pussy. We continued for another hour and I cummed several times into her. At last I lay down beside her and looked up at the clock. GOD! It was already late I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping. I woke her up and made her put on her dress. I told to wash her face. We both came to a understanding that this matter will not be leaked out anywhere. And she left my house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to find out a weird secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

Google