Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Married Virgin

This happened in january 1998 the year which saw unprecedented cold way in northern india. I was staying in Lucknow those days and was working at a place which was very far from my rented residence. Because of odd working hours I often failed to be there on duty in time. My director asked me to move in the campus accmodation for a few days on shared basis with Arun & Ruchika. Arun was also a faculty just like me in the institute and was newly wed to Ruchika, a 27 years old sexy bomb with 5'4" height, 36DD-28-39 figure, long black hairs going upto her hips.

she had a very sexy and inviting smile and I have always yearned to have her in bed.On hearing Directors instruction Arun also welcomed me to his house, as they were having a 3 bedroom banglow which was not allowed to new faculty members (we were both new then). I shifted there the very next day. As I was having classes in part time classes meant for working professionals.

I was generally free during the day hours when Arun like other faculty members was busy working.Ruchika was friendly person with a wide smile on her lips. When I returned from my clasees the first day Arun was there and asked me to take my meals with them. Unfortunately a visiting delegation for campus interview held him up and he failed to turn up for lunch. I was having my lunch with ruchika who was more than happy for the reasons best known to her and served me with all enthusiasm and zeal. the room heater was on and it was not so cold in the room, she was wearing a full sleaves cardigan on a deep cut pink blouse and saree. I was having a very very inviting view of her 36DD milk bags with was making the fabric of my jeans strain. Ruchika saw this and jokingly asked what happened. I said it was the effect of her sensual beauty.


Ruchika laughed and said I have not seen her real beuaty till that moment and asked me would i like to see what she was made of ?I said what to u mean ? i will tell u first u help me in completing my work and be fast. i started picking up the dishes etc after finishing meals and when i returned to the dining room after putting them in the sink i found ruchika spread on the dining table. she gestured me towards her and said dont u want some sweet dish raman ? when i said i would love to have some sweet dish she said then what r u waiting for take any and as many sweets u want. i am all urs. saying so she spread her arms and legs tto high light her sexy body. I was gone mad and started kissing her wildly to which she responded by opening her lips and taking me in her arms. she said raman plz undress me fast we dont have time. and i started undressing her to the fullest. within minutes we were both all nude and she was standing there with all her sexy glamour. s


he was standing in full nude with her measmerising figure 36DD-28-39 with a flawless olive cream skin and hands avove her head.she came to me and took my mouth to her boobs and pressed them to my face, now i was also out of control and started responding by taking her in my arms and crushing her to my chest. I took her in my arms and carried her to the sofa. then I started kissing her her lips, ear lobs and biting them too. slowly and steadyly i was getting towards her boobs and soon i reached them sucking them as a hungry boy. She stopped me and said Raman I want ur tool in my cunt, Arun has not been able top satisfied my desires. PLz be fast and fuck me hard before


Arun comes. I got the message clear and rammed my hard cock in her dripping cunt, which was very very tight for a married women and she said dont be surprised Arun can not get his tool erect and this the reason I am letting u touch my body as I am still a married virgin. my speed was increasing and she was also making lots of noise. when we heard the door steps on the gravel I ejaculated in her cunt and told her arun is coming lets finish it and get dressed.


I dressd and opened the door when Arun rang the door bell while Ruchika dressed herself as a loyal wife and came in the drawing room pretending to be awaken from her sleep.Later that day Ruchika told me she wanted to take revenge on Arun for destroying her life.

She said she will be calling arun younger sister for some time to this house whom she wanted to be fucked by me and made a whore. this story I will tell u next time.
Google