Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sex With Sexy Sheena

I would like to share a wounderfull sexual exprience with the horny readers. I am an 21years old southindian(trivandrum,Kerala). I'm 21 and studying .. She "Reshma"doing degree is my friend and she is around 20 or 21. She is 5feet4. She has short black hair, frim 34c breasts and perfectly sculptured ass that everyone drools over. I'm 5feeet7. About 5months ago this happened.


One day i just visited her house to get a note. luckily there was no one at her house . She invited me into her house.we started talking & suddenly i was staring at her breasts , I was caught . She asked what was thhe problem i was mumn, to my surprise she closed the door & sat on my lap. Her ASS was really soft & good we started french kissing for 10 minutes after that we moved on to her bed room.i removed her skirt& t shirt she was wearin white brassier & panties . she removed my pants& undewear & started working on my8 inch dick. it was hard now.


I grasped her legs and opened them, leaving her tights and cunt exposed to my gaze.Reshma's hips arched towards my hand a is parted her legs, and i made contact with the juicy flesh of her cunt. Parting her puffy wet lips, I inserted my fingers between the folds.Untill then Reshma had been in a little bit of daze, but her eyes fiew open when she realized that someone was finger-fucking her and in a shaky voice she wispered."Oh my God, What we are doing?" I removed my fingers from her cunt and moved up alongside her, gently kissing her, trying to reassure her.


She was as turned on as i was, and moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss, our lips and toungues sucking and licking.Satisfied that she was as into this as i was, I slid back down the bed to her cunt. She writhed in ecatasy is I once again cranned my fingers into her and began to rove around the fleshy folds.I shifted my attensions to her pulling and rubbing faster and faster untill she climaxed. I pulled my fingers out of her buttocks, spanked her ASS and placed my shaft at her open pussy lips.


She lurched with excitement as i approached her cunt. Waiting to take some time. I thrust just the head of my cock inside her, untill i could feel the walls of her cunt gripping at my hot flesh her muscles tightening and folding fast I knew she want it all, but I withdrew a little, teasing her with just the tip of my cock. Reshma was jerking her ass up and down, trying to take the whole thing in. I grabbed her legs and pushed them into her chest. She responded with a surg of powerful thrust that sent my cock so deep into her soft opening We pumped against one another. I released her legs and she clamped them around my waist gripping tightly as my balls banged aganist her buttom. The sound of her wet, sucking cunt filled the room.With a mutual groan we came, My cum washing her cunt and leaking out the side of her pussy.RESHMA just held on with her legs untill she had drained me of my last drops with her cunt muscles.


I rolled off her, quickly went to sleep. Iwoke with Reshma's mouth on my cock. I groaned and reached to touch her black hair. I moved her face closer to my body so that my cock could go a little farther down her throat. She raised her head,causing my dick to slip out,smiled and then ever so lightly she licked it, giving featherlight little tongue sweepd across the tip causing me to jump and twitch as the flicks of her tongue darted over the most sensitive spots.


Her moistened lips closed around the head and she sank her mouth down my throbbing shaft a little at a time stopping every time I was all the way inside her then sucking hard and pulling back to the tip before piunging down the length again. My ball were cupped lightly in the palm of her hands and she squeezed them softly, ticking my sac. Her mouth filled with warm spit as she began to work up and within seconds i could feel the juice coming up the shaft. It exploded out of the tip of my dick and blasted down her throat. She used her lips to milk me dry.Keeping her mouth wrapped around it untill it had softened, Reshma licked it off last remaining drops of sperm. Suddenly her mouth was all over mine her tongue darting passionately around mine.


I kneaded and twiddled her nipples between my fingers as she broke our kiss to let out a moan that shook her whole body She pulled away from me though without letting go of my dick. She rolled her back spread her thighs wide and guided the head of my dick aganist her pussy. She was screaming for me to fuck her to make her full,relieve her passion.I rammed my dick straight into her cunt without any further thought.Her ass rose off the bed to meet my thrusts. The harder i fucked her the more she begged for it.I pounted my dick into her again and again,yet she was begging more.Her hand was tossing form side as i continued to fuck her


She shrieked in and came.I shot sobs of cum into her,and she suprised me by coming again. My erection peacefully wilted away. Reshma had a huge smile an her face,giving me the strong impression that she was every bit as happy as i was.we still meet when ever a chance occurs.

No comments:

Google