Friday, December 29, 2006

Sexy Rekha

I am raghu 40 years old, I met Reha through our common friend, she is around 37 years old and having very sexy figure very firm and large boobs, thin waist and large ass which everybody like to fuck, one day she invited me for dinner at her residence, when I entered at her house I saw she is wearing transparent top and long skirt, after talking some time she come close to me and put her hand on my thigh her eyes are inviting me to kiss her finally I put my hand on her boobs and said you are looking very sexy she said then what are you waiting then we started kiss each other I removed her top and skirt she was completely nude in front me so she also removed my cloths and after seeing my 9 inch dick she said vow you have very large dick. I pressed her boobs and kiss on her lips and started to kiss her boobs and went downward and kiss on her belly and finally I went down and kiss her pussy and started sucking her for at least 10 minutes she was moaning and saying oh raghu kiss me more after that she started kiss me first on my chest and slowing went down and started kiss my dick and playing with this she took the whole dick in her mouth and kissed very vigorously and said raghu your lund is very sexy and very long would you like to fuck me I said why not darling come we went into the bedroom shed lied on the bed and I put my dick inside her pussy she was moaning and jumping in ecstasy. Finally I started pumping her pushy very hardly, she was moaning and shouting fuck me fuck me oh raghu fuck me after pumping her pushy for few minutes I said reha I want to fuck you in doggy style she was agree she bent down on her knee I put my dick in her pussy from behind rubbing her large boobs she was moaning she reached in her climax and saying raghu please do not load your cum in my pussy please load that cum in mouth I like the taste very much I withdrew my dick from the pussy and put in her mouth she was sucking the dick with her tongue like ice-cream and finally I loan my whole cum in her mouth she sucked all that. After that we went for dinner outside and returned to home and again we started kissing each other she said raghu I want from fuck from your sexy dick will please you stay night with me and fuck me whole night I agree and we went into the bedroom and removed our cloths and again started kissing each other in 69 position and she was in heat again and my dick was ready to fuck her pussy and ass again. I said reha I want to fuck your sexy ass she said okay but put some lotion before you fuck my ass I said okay then I put cream on my dick and inserted my dick on her sexy ass from behind and started fuck her. After taking rest for few minutes she again started kiss my dick and took my whole dick in her mouth and playing with like child playing with the toy and said oh raghu you have very sexy and long dick please come on every weekend because my husband went on tour on almost every weekend please come and fuck me when I feel horny. I agree to her proposal and we continue that fucking for almost 4 months. Now I shifted out from that town but whenever she visit my town she invite me for fuck her pussy and ass. Please send your comment regarding this story.
Google