Friday, December 22, 2006

12) Wife Swapping Experience Part2

I started running my mind of the possible things that can work in this play... honey, ice cubes, grapes, banana, cucumber etc..etc. After abt 15-20 mins, I hold her hands & made her stand.. Now it was my turn to reward her for the wonderful pleasure that she gave me.. So I started with a French kiss.. The smell of her poison perfume was agitating which forced me to get her more close to my body & kiss her passionately.

She was equally responsive to my acts. With the kissing going on, we started swaying slowly as if we are having ball dance... Everything that was initiated was out of the blue. Nothing was well planned. She started rubbing my chest & slowly started entering her hand inside my T shirt. Her fingers were rolling like number of flies flying inside my clothes... Our kissing becomes more passionate as we exchanged each others saliva & started exploring each others tongue. The effect was more dangerous than the effect of Peter Scot. Then she signaled me to remove my T shirt. As soon as I finished that act, suddenly I found some wet thing rolling on my chest which later I realized was her tongue.. She was exploring every cell of my upper part with her tongue... Man that was something very sensuous. Then she again cuddled my dildo... I was completely naked with her being half. I decided to play cloth removing game. So I turned her back side & tried removing her bra hook with my teeth. It too some time but during the whole act, I kept my hands busy pressing her boobs... Finally after some hard work & difficulty, I was successful. But she holds her bra with her hands ... & tried to tease me. I clanged to her neck & started kissing just near the ear lobe. She was wearing a black thread on her neck & her white flesh was giving a contradictory effect. I don?t know why but the scene really turned me on.. I snatched her bra from her hand & was in front of the most well shaped tight cups with the right amount of areoles & the nipples directly pointing towards me. I then made some drink & started pouring that on her from her neck to wherever it goes & immediately started licking every drop of Peter Scot mixed with the body odor of her... U guys should try this out. By this time I was almost done unto her knickers. I started eating her love hole with her knickers on.

The mixed smell & taste of perspiration & the liquor & her pre ejaculations was very very lethal... I tried to make my way by shifting her knickers to one side & to my surprise she was clean shaved like a baby with a pink color vagina. I was literally mad at this sight. It didn't take much time to me to remove her knickers & started enjoying her love juices. By this time I completely forgot abt my wife & Vijay. After abt 20 mins of various positions trying to eat her love hole, I then remembered abt the various items that I had thought of earlier. So I stood up & headed towards the kitchen of which my sex partner was not aware of. After fetching some honey, ice cubes & some grapes when I returned to our spot, I ran my eyes at the other cpl.. They were busy fucking each other in a doggy style.... I was never comfortable in this style with my wife. But she was enjoying every moment of it.... Well am again at my place just besides the fucking cpl. My partner was surprised what on earth I was upto... I then ran a cube of ice holding in my fingers on her body.. She was shivering like anything & the moment I touched her love hole..She screamed silently... I almost entered the whole cube in her vagina & trying to find the G spot with the ice.

Her reactions were full of pleasure & pain. After that I applied some honey inside her hole & then placed some grapes inside. Then I started penetrating her hole... To my surprise, she was tight... She was trembling like a flower... After I penetrated completely, she holds her breath for some time & signaled me to start the motion... Initially was sober with her so that she's use to my pulsating actions.. After that I rammed her like a bitch.. Her moans very very loud. After 2-3 mins of hard fucking, I showed my intentions that I am abt to come to which she didn't responded. Before I remove my dildo out, it was too late & every drop of it was loaded inside her already full hole.... Phew.. I simply dropped myself on her... After abt 5 mins, I started licking her love hole which was almost a mock tail of all sorts of goodies. The taste was something which I cannot exactly describe but was irresistable... The crushed grapes mixed with the honey & the mixture of our love juices gave the perfect blend of mock tail.. I licked some of it & took some in my fingers & made her lick.. She also liked it very much. We didn't knew that we were being watched by Vijay & my wife during this course of action... When we regained our senses, 4 eyes were staring us & made us feel as if we had made some mistake... My wife was feeling very jealous (I suppose) from the way she was watching from her corner of her eyes... I was still lying on her body trying to recollect myself. Suddenly both of them approached us & started playing with our genitals.

My wife who exactly knew which part to massage started with my balls. Ohhhh that once again I was getting hard on & my hands once again started exploring my wife's melons. They were still wet due to the Vijay?s saliva. She bent down & started sucking my cock which was once again back in action. In the meantime my friend's wife also became active & started making love with her hubby. We then decided to go for 3 some one by one.. So we started with my wife.. I took my position for her melons & my friend once again started fucking her with his wife busy sucking my cock. This was for the first time & the result was fantastic... After Vijay had his orgasm, we switched our positions & I took charge of Rashmi in the doggy style while my wife took her position beneath my legs trying to suck my balls while my friend who was now limping with 2 quick orgasms, opted to have one more drink... So I was happy that now I have 2 ladies at my service... I was ramming her like a wild dog with all the force I could.... the sticky fluid was still there in her vagina which was due to the honey & her love juice... this made the sliding effect more easy for my cock. My wife was working very hard with the balls... Since I had my orgasm just few moments back, it took quite some time have another.. so I was busy ramming her to which she tightened her legs & then screamed like a tigress.. She had a long orgasm & then withdrew from the position... Now I was like a hungry dog & had to find some place to empty myself... so I turned to my wife & started fucking her madly... she was also responding to my actions with equal enthu.

This continued for some time & I had another one with every drop my cum in her hole.... she wanted to fuck more but I was helpless... But then seeing her condition. I requested Rashmi to help me out... So we both started fingering my wife capturing one hole each.. With the dual effect of 2 fingers fingering her cunt, my wife was also trembling like a leaf... after few moments; she also came like anything.. Her hot juices were everywhere on our fingers... we licked every drop of it... & then we lay there for some time completely exhausted... We had few drinks & some food... smiling at each other & thinking what fun we had this evening... After this incident, we all became very close friends. No body minded if we had sex with each other's wife any time we wanted.. At times we even call each other's wife to stay a night or 2 at each others place & have 3 some or 1 to 1 sex...
Google