Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MY First Sex

Hi, I m Emon. I m 19 yrs old now. I m from Dhaka city of Bangladesh. I'm smart, attractive. I’ve athletic body, fair complexion, black hair & eyes n 8’’ huge penis.
I like to describe a true incidence of my sex in my life with you all.

It’s happened before two years. When I was 17 I was living in a rented house in with parents. There were two portions in our house. First portion in which we were living and other in which the house owner was living. We have very good relation with our house owner. I can go to their house at any time and they don’t have any problem. I was the only son in my family and their house has one girl aged 18 yrs and her name was pakija.

She was so beautiful but I never looked her for sex before that day. My parents and pakijas parents goes for job and coming back from college I stay alone in home. At that time I used to read sexy story book, watch sex movies and masturbate. I had a great desire to fuck. One day in the mid night I was smoking at the back side of my room. I heard some noise coming from pakija, s room. So I peeped into her room from the window I was amazed See came a from function and she was changing her clothes. And when I was watching this she was not wearing anything. For the whole night I can't sleep. I was dreaming that I was fucking her. I masturbated many time. And started to plan how I could fuck her. And after few days I got a plan. In the next day afternoon when she was coming from the college. I kept a XXX cd near the gate as it was lost by somebody. And I went to the roof. When she was opening the gate she saw the cd and picked it up. And I was watching all this from the roof. After one hour I went the back side of my room and I peeped into her room at that time she was watching this cd on her PC and was trying to masturbate. This was the right time to get in to the room to make my dreams come true. From the front door I went pakija s room. Seeing me there she was afraid and feeling shy. She told me that please don’t tell to my parents. I told her that I will not let any body know that what were doing in this room. She felt relaxed. I told here that If u don’t mind I will help u in fuck if u agree. She said yes. We both were in a relaxed mood to exchange kisses & sex. She strictly told me that I can do what ever I want, but not intercourse (dick inside her cunt), cause she was afraid that her parents may be at home at any time. I accepted and at that time we had a very good Soft Sex Affair. I use to finger her cunt and fuck her and She fuck me, masturbate me and eject the sperm on her body. She told me that she will not go to the college tomorrow. We will enjoy this game.

Next day when both of ours parents went to job I went to her room. We started kissing and hugging each other Pakija laid one of her hands right between my thighs just touching my prick. I got an instant erection & she noticed the bulge. She lay the hands for a few seconds. I then moved my penis a little closer to her hand & positioned such that her whole hand covered my prick. She moved closer to me & now her beautiful breasts were very near my hands. She put her hands in my pajamas after opening the buttons & I was already very wet. She jumped on the bed and we started kissing each other hard. She hold me tight in her arms and my hands were in her beautiful brown hair, holding it tight. She had beautiful hair. Brown and thick and about 5 inches longer than the shoulder length. Mmmmmmm we kissed each other soooo much. I was on top of her. I started biting her lips hard, but not that hard to make her hurt. She liked it. Both of us were turned on. I bite her lips, then her chin, and kissed her cheeks and bite them. She was giving soft moans. Aaaaaaahhh...it was great feeling. Then I started kissing her ears. I licked her ears and bite it. She was out of control. Pakija moaned and moaned. I was getting so much excited by her aaaaaaaaahhhs and uuuuuuhhhhhhhs and ooooooohhhhs... I didn't stop at all. It was our first experience.

I kissed and bite and licked all over her face. Oooooooo it was so great. She suddenly stood up & looked at me & smiled. She helped me remove my pajama. She was sitted besides me. Then I stood. I took her shirt off and then her bra. The most beautiful boobs hanging there her nipples were soooooo hard and were poking out. Waiting for me to suck them I put my lips on her nipples and started sucking them. She lifted her body as she couldn't take it any more. Her tits were dark brown like Cadbury chocolate I was enjoying as it was my first time. I bite her nipples. Oooooooo I just love biting all over her body. It was soooooo sooooooo great. Then she got up and threw me on the bed and started doing me the same way I did her. She started biting my lips ooooouhhh... Let me tell u how that it then she started biting my ears ooooooooooohhhhhh god... I was moaning...this was just a beginning of my great experience I couldn't take it... I put my hands in her hair and started pulling it...

Making her to stop kissing and licking my ears. But I couldn't. We were just enjoying it sooooooo much. She was still wearing the panties. After a while She immediately stood up & removed them too. I still get an erection anytime of the day when I remember her removing the panties and standing nude in front of me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down on the floor in front of me. I immediately figured out the next move & I came closer to the edge of the bed! To assist her.

The next moment I was in heaven. She went down on me...just the way I did it oooooooooohhhhhhh god and then she went down on my cock. My cock was springing high. Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhh... She didn't play with it...but she just took it in her mouth and started sucking it fast and hard! And then faster and harder each time ooooooooo Pakija...I was screaming I was enjoying it sooooooo muchhh ooooooohhh.... She just went up and down on my cock oooooohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss yessssss she sucked it sooooooo hard up and down slurping at my cock harder and faster... I hold her hair sooooooo tight I wanted her to stop and give me a break and a time to breath. But she didn't!!! She didn't care how hard I pulled her hair, but instead she was enjoying it. Ooooooohhh both of us were just sooooooo turned on! She continued it for a few minutes. And gave me a great blowjob She also kissed my balls & played with them. Then when I was about to cum I tried to take it out of her mouth, but she insisted it on taking in her mouth. And in next few seconds I cummed & a big load of cum shot right in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Some dripped out of her mouth on to her breasts & some she swallowed. Still she didn't stop. She kept on sucking it and ate my cum... Ooooooohhh I was shaking...my whole body was shaking...I was like oooooo Pakija please stop now. It was hurting me soooo much. But she didn't stop. She kept sucking my cock until it shrinked! Then she laid on the bed & spread her legs. Again I went on top of her & started to kiss her lips heavily. I came lower & kissed her nipples & she moaned. I sucked her hard beautiful nipples heavily. I lowered more & licked her shapely tummy. And gave her a big kiss on her belly button. She moaned loudly. I licked it like a dog.

Pakija never experienced any thing like this before. Oooooooooo I looked at her face smiling and moaning. She looked sooooo beautiful. She spread her legs. I could see her vagina, which was tight. She started moaning. By that time I could see the love juice coming out of the cave. I licked every part of it... My hand instinctively went on her cunt & started exploring it. She moaned again. I kissed her cunt & it smelled so good I could hardly take my mouth of it. My fingers went into her cunt & I could feel her clit waiting to be felt. At that moment she moaned heavily & said yes. I then lowered my tongue spreading her cunt with my fingers & started licking her clit. I slowly increased my intensity & pushed my tongue hard against her clit & she started moaning heavily. My other hand started to explore her ass. She had got a beautiful tight ass which I think had been unexplored. My fingers started to find its way in her ass & she again said yes. I continued to lick her clit for some time often pressing her boobs. After a few minutes she cummed & I saw the cum oozing out of her cunt & dripping out. She asked me to take it in. I did so & it tasted very good. Then she said the she wanted to loose her vignette (she haven't took the cork in). It was waiting for a rod to be broke open. I pressed her breast hard. She screamed a bit. I sucked her nipples so hard that I nearly bit it. Then I applied my saliva on her cunt and on my dick for lubrication.

Then I guided my rod through her legs into her pink pussy and in one blow broke open her lock. She screamed with pleasure and me too. I started the to and fro motion slowly. She was saying stop, stop and moaning like a wild bitch. I did not care and I was ramming her .and had pinned her. I could see the love juice coming out and Pakija was enjoying every bit of her life at that time. I told her that another load of cum was going to come out. We did not care and I shot the load right inside her vagina. Both of us were exhausted till that time. And then she fell on me and we fall asleep. This went on for about 50 minutes. And this was just a beginning of our sex tour. After 3 hours of sleep. We woke up again. And Pakija told me to fuck her. She didn't have to give me a blowjob or anything. My cock was already rocking hard. I got up and put her legs on my shoulders and started giving her in her clit. My cock went in and out and in and out and faster and faster every minute. She was moaning in pleasure...ooooooo Emon ooooo Emon. She was calling out my name...."ooooo Emon...fuck me...fuck me fast...ooo ooo Emon do it..." then I laid on her and started kissing and fucking her at the same time...my hands rubbing in her hair mmmmmmmmm...it was soooo great...then she got on top of me and started jumping on my dick... Up and down...mmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooohhhh ooooooo yesssssssss... It was great mmmmmmmmmmm... I was holding her hands tight...and she was holding mine tighter I opened my eyes...and saw her beautiful face covered with her beautiful hair. It looked soooooo sexy. We fucked like that for over 40 minutes then I told her that I was going to cum...and oh oh...she went there again on my cock ooooooooo she is the best cock sucker...uuuuuuhhh she just sucked it sooooooo fast, without stopping for a second ooo Pakija, Pakija...oooooooo I was holding her hands sooooooooo tight now oooooooooooo and then suddenly I came on her...she licked it and eat it.. And gobbled it... I was feeling really very tired so I lie on that couch or on her bed and she went into the bathroom for a while but kept the door open.

I could hear the sound of her pee going down the flush. When she came back from toilet she gave me along kiss on my mouth and a deep hug and said, Now I want you to fuck my virgin ass. I think wow, virgin ass" I open
Google