Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Horny nalini

Hi readers, my name is Rajeev from Hyderabad. I am very much attracted to the stories in iss. The beautiful, erotic experience made me to submit the story. Read and rate the story.

This happened 1 year ago when I am in my 3rd year of under graduation. It was Friday and the Saturday is holiday being 2nd Saturday. That evening when I am going to my room it happened that I met my junior nalini. She is also living in a room with another friend Hema. Let me describe Nalini. She is in white complexion, big boobs, nice buttocks, attractive thighs. May be the sizes 32-28-36. She looks very horny, erotic; any one can become hot after seeing her. She also belongs to my stream she asked me to clarify some doubts. I asked her to come to my room tomorrow morning. She said that it was very important to her so she will come at 6:30 in evening. I said ok. She smiled and looked at me. Actually her smile and looks made me so hot that if she accepts I will be ready to fuck her there itself.

At 6:30 she came to my room. It is winter season. So naturally I closed all the doors. She came in cream color night dress to my room. I am amazed for that. I started clarifying her doubts. I noticed that she left the 1st button open and there is a nice view of cleavage she wore a pink silky bra. My dick starts hardening like a banana. I started observing at her cleavage (I think that she also watched my looks and my hardened banana). After 1 hour we ate and while giving water some water spilled on her. I intentionally put arms on her body to clean; I got touch of her soft erected boobs (erected as they are visible from appearance). After 15min she asked me where is bath room? I showed her she went in to. Some erotic hot ideas started in my mind, and when I went near bathroom the door was not shut. I opened the door slightly. She turned back n saw me in closed panty. She screamed but I shut her lips with my tight French kiss. I think she is also in hot mood and surrendered for me. And started licking my lips. After a long kiss we reached the room where all the dirty had happened. I started removing the clothes of her. She remained before me in pink color panty, bra. She at once removed my trouser and caught my penis and started sucking like a sexy bitch. Her mouth was so hot and deep such that I felt that it was her pussy. I cummed some of my cum in her mouth, she drank happily. after 20min of sucking I lifted her and started caressing her boobs. I played with her boobs like any thing. I took one of her apple sized boobs and kept in my mouth. She moaned very sexily aaaaaaa.

She started talking dirty in native language as abba sallanu baaga pisuku inka haaaaaaa naakuuuu korikai nannu baaga dengu I started sucking her boobs like any thing one after other and pressed her boobs with pleasure and bite her. Now she became very hot she asked me whether I know licking I remover her pink panty. It is already wet with some of the juices. I felt unhappy as some juice is wasted. I started licking her pussy with my tongue and started to feel smell of her aroma. It is very pungent with her piss smell but very sweet. I started to drink juices with out wasting. Now she became totally mad and talked all the dirty like ne amma, baaga nakutunnavuu ra aahhh, na puku pachadi chesai, ila nakite roju dengukundam, nannu lanjani chesai, ne madda ni koncham kuda valakunda chikutha, and na gudha kuda vadalaku aahhhhhh isssss. After some time I inserted my 9' dick in to her pussy. My go the pussy is so tight. I started to push with full force. Nalani started shouting with pleasure aaaa dengu lanja, ne madda kante na pooku peddadi I encouraged her language as it is making me wilder. I started pushing in to her pussy with full force and nalini started shouting. In middle I crushed her soft boobs.

After some time I told that I am ready to cum. She immediately opened her mouth and started sucking and swallowed it, some white drops remained on her face. After that we remained for 15 min in each other and went to clean. Then the second round started at again 11pm after some Tiffin.

No comments:

Google