Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Anything for love

Hi a friend this is Vikki from the city of Hyderabad and my mail id is viki99808@yahoo.com. I am 25yrs old 5'11" height normal complexion and very manly voice as said by many friends. In my life I never chased girls but even though I had a good number of sexual encounters.

Every encounter was something different and unforgettable these are real incidents taken out from my life. And dedicate to every one in love. I will start up with my first and go up in a series. This is a story of me when I was in 10th class we had a cable network and I used to look after it. I used to go to person who were not paying their bill and ask for the problem. As I good reputation in the society I never had a idea to miss uses it. In my colony their was a family from pune uncle was a employ in railway working as a driver aunt was also a employ of some bank her 2 daughter 1 studying in 9 and elder graduating they were very good family when they first shifted to our locality the uncle came to me for the cable cont.. I was very polite talking to them and when I went to their house for install of cable service. I knock the door for couple of time then a cute girl opened the door I said the reason for visit then she welcome me with a smile on the face no one was their she the elder daughter Sruti she said no one is at home and every one will be back from shop only after 9 pm then asked the location for install of cable service and as they shifted newly the TV was still packed.

Later I ordered the boy to start the install and proceed to the room were the TV was packed. It was a small room I found that she has unpacked the TV and was watching some movie in the vcr. I asked for what the movie it was. She didn’t answer I switched the plug on and when I try to click the play button she said please don’t play. I turned back and saw here she looked into my eyes for a sec and lowered her eyes. I got the clue what the movie was and I looked her carefully she was 5.5 height good body fair and was in nighty and then saw the room I saw a bed and found a white sports bra below the bed. Then turned around and asked to help shift the TV she came to me and bend down to hold the TV from one side as she was in nighty I was able to see her till down throw the neck she had a really lovely boobs and the tits were pink in color and I could see it so clear that I could see the blood veins on it . I quickly regained my sense and lifted the TV set and started to move to the hall because of the heavy TV set she had bend a bit even after a lot of try I couldn’t control my self looking at her boobs just we hardly took 4 steps I asked her to drop the and said that I will do it all my self and lifted the TV and started moving to the hall. At the bed room entrance their was a big curtain that has to be lifted so that I could make a clear walk through I looked at her she under stood and came beside me leaning over me lifted the curtain in this process her boobs touched me on my lips and other area of my face I quickly kept the TV at the place and was waiting for the boy to come who was busy wiring the house she asked me if I like to have some tea as this was my first experience I was sweating like hell.

I looked at her and smiled she understood my situation and when into the kitchen for the tea . I quickly adjusted my little boy in my trouser who was struggling to get out I removed my in shirt I took the seat on the cushion chair just opp to the kitchen. I saw her taking the kettle and pouring water milk into it I was just looking at the body that was clearly visible from the nighty with lot of efforts to speck up I could manage asking what her name was she said that she was Sruti and her sister was Kirthi then I asked her the name of the school she is getting admitted she said that she has finished her 10th and will join inter in some collage near by I was silent then on she came with 3 cups of tea one for the boy too she gave me the tea cup bending too low now I got that this angel is too hot and can be laid at once but I was sooo terrified that nothing in my brain was working I only things could see her boobs her belly thought the area between the boobs and the hairs at the angels garden. By this time the boy came asked for another piece of wire as the one we brought was damaged I said her that we will come tomorrow at the same time and finish the wiring. This all happened at around 4 in evening I couldn’t think of doing any thing as her beauty was chasing me the whole night long in the morning I asked the boy to get the cable the boy returned at around 3pm with the cable and when for lunch and said that he won’t return as he fells tired. I take god and set off for the angel’s house I knocked the door this time the little angel opened the door she was wearing a tight short top and 3/4 . Her hairs tied back for a se I couldn’t move my eyes off the boobs she had bigger boobs and I could see its clearly as she didn’t had a bra inside and she was fair too little above 5.2 nice height nice curves big eyes lovely lips.

She gave a smiling and asked me to come in I asked for her sis instead of her parent she said that today she had to go for admission in collage I said ok and started the wiring work I did some temporary wiring and plugged in the cable and sat for tuning the set she asked y is that u did the wiring were is the boy. I just turned to her and asked how she knew that my boy does the wiring she said that her sister has said every thing happened. I ask about what and started tuning as it was a old class model TV the tuning was manually . I was doing the tuning work when heard the closing of the door I was sure that this girl is all ready for the game I asked her what’s the sequence she like the channel she sat behind me in such a way that hear boobs were pressing my back and her face was close to my face almost both of our checks were touching as if she was seeing what I was doing this act of her was making me hot I stopped the tuning and turned my face and kissed her lips she was also too hot she immediately hold be behind my head and we were kissing each other vigorously with out any rhythm with in few minute I could realize she was in my arms and her face was at my chest height and I was kissing her she broke the kiss and started walking towards the bed room the room was too neat and I some air freshener in the room I caught her from behind and started kissing her again from behind kissing her ears her neck her ear lips and with the hand I massaging the belly in such a way that the shirts started coming up. God we were so hot and both of us were breathing heavily I turned her and pined her to the wall I know its time to make it fast I took her top off it was too tight she helped me out. Then I pull down the 3/4 in a sec and started kissing the lips then the neck then the boobs here boobs tasted as it had some chocolate on it I asked if she has put chocolate on the boobs she was smiling.

I was getting mad I sucked the boobs were hard for a while then I lowered my self to angel gate and started kissing their was very less hair their I started licking the naval the I started pulling the bottom lips with both my fingers and licking it deep. Her legs started trembling she was not able to stand I caught hold of both legs and started licking it more it was not more the 3 min that she com on me and dropped down she was breathing very heavily her hand were cold like ice she was shivering like hell I asked her what happened she said this is the first time a man has touched her and she feels weakness in her body I took her in my arms and place her on the bed she was shivering a lot and I was sweating like hell I switched on the fan when in to the kitchen and brought some water and gave her to drink took a blanket from the shelf and covered her and sat beside her and was caring her I was worried as this was my first experience and all this was just new to me. Their was silence for a while I was rubbing her hands and looking at her.

She broke the silence and said I love u Pavan I smiled she continued that she saw me on the first day of her to the hyd and felt that we were made for each other and when her parents were parsing me she felt like she was in love and very happy and when her sister said about the thing happened yesterday night she felt like she will miss me so she did all this.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

Z-Code System winning picks and predictions for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL...

Google