Friday, December 22, 2006

12)Wife Swapping part 1

Hi All,

I was basically looking for a partner swapping experience right from day one after my marriage. I use to surf many dating sites, have web cam chat with other cpls but could not find a suitable cpl. Suddenly I remembered of one of our close cpl friend, ( Vijay ? Rashmi ) with whom we share every moments of our personal life.. I shared my feelings to which he showed equal interest. I like Rashmi?s figure very much .. She is having that perfect figure for any man's dream. Similarly my wife is also the same with that little bit of extra flesh on her... But the best part is her boobs..

Se's having melons which I am also crazy about & so is my friend. So we both decided to go for swapping without letting any one of our wives know abt our intention... We gathered at my place on a Saturday night & started having some drinks. We started with light naughty jokes. After abt an hr with the Peter Scot getting on our nerves.. we started acting physically. I sat besides my wife & started kissing her neck & lips while Vijay also started teasing Rashmi by massaging her boobs. This continued for abt 15-20 mins then suddenly a game came into my mind.... Game of Poker hit my mind.... the one who looses has to remove any piece of cloth from his / her body of their own choice... Both the wives were not comfortable with the idea but then myself & Vijay persuaded them. So we started & lo the first one to loose was my wife... so she had no option but to remove her T shirt.... After that we didn't had to play the second game... My friend couldn't control himself & he immediately started removing her bra....& started sucking her nipples like a baby having breast feeding... My wife who was startled with this act as she had never thought of this, initially resisted hard... but my friend was totally out of control. The effect of Smirn Off was also playing it's role on my wife... She then surrendered herself to my friend..

Now it was Myself & Rashmi, simply looking at each other not knowing what to do next... So I took the charge of the situation & signaled her to sit & enjoy the scene.. She obeyed like a slave.. This was a green signal for me...So the moment she sat besides me, I hold her hand took it in my hand & started caressing softly & started talking to her abt what was going in front of us.. In the mean while the already animated cpl were totally nude & sucking each other's genitals as if they have never seen such things in there life... It was very hard for me to control myself as I am seeing my wife being sucked by someone else & I have his wife in my arms & doing nothing.. But before I even think of anything... my wife suddenly came towards us & dragged my friend?s wife towards them & started removing her clothes.. His husband also helped her in the act... they removed her clothes one by one till she was in Bra & knickers. That was enough for me to understand that I am loosing the most wonderful moments of my life..

So I immediately dragged her back & started kissing her belly & inner thighs like a hungry lion.. She was responding like anything ... her moans were adding more fuel in my desires... Slowly she responded by cuddling my hot rod which immediately required some free air to breath, although I was wearing Bermudas only...The pain that I was experiencing was very sweet.. She let her hands inside my shorts thru one of the legs openings & the moment her fingers touched my rod.... I tell u the feeling was terrific.. Everyday this part was being touched by my wife but may be b'coz I was use to her touches everyday, it was not effective. But today it was like having sex for the first time.. She started rubbing my cock with gr8 passion. I requested to suck it to which she immediately obeyed. I helped her removing my Bermudas for her ... It was a relief for me.

The moment she covered my cock with her mouth.. I instantly moaned to which my wife was surprised... The heat in her mouth was terrifying.. I was wondering what could be the experience when I'll penetrate her... She completely covered my cock in her mouth to which I was surprised how on earth she managed to swallow the whole damn thing.... I was already having pre ejaculations b'coz of what was happening till now.. She was also enjoying the taste as she was licking everything & making my cock dry with a pleasing smile on her face. I ran my eyes on the other cpl.. they were in 69 positions with my wife on the top. I was happy that my wife is also enjoying this play. In the meanwhile my partner started caressing my chest along with the sucking. She was a terrific worker with the thong. I think she must be enjoying this with her hubby too. I could guess this from the way she was working which gave the impression of experience. I then started running my mind of how to make this experience eventful.

Continued....

3 comments:

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$ for every click on your short links.

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that can literally get you your personal harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

Facebook Seduction System!!!

Google