Friday, December 29, 2006

Horny Meghna

This happened two years ago. There was this beautiful called Meghna. She was living in a plush flat in Tardeo. She was a Punjabi babe. Her father was dead and her mother is working. She knew me thorough her friend. I was 23 yrs old at that time. She called me to give tuitions as her grades were falling in ninth standard. She was 16yrs old and looked absolutely smashing with her slim figure. She has nice perky smallish tits and a full round curvy ass which would sway left and right whenever she would walk. She was very comfortable with me. Her mother had complete faith in me. Meghna would wear skimpy shorts which would hug her enticing ass and I would simply get aroused. We would flirt and I would talk dirty with her.

She would giggle and her eyes were curious to know more about sex and fucking. I complimented on her sexy figure and said that her ass would give any man a hardon. She laughed and said that she would accept this compliment from me and also confessed that many times men had tried to pinch or stroke her bums in crowded buses and streets. She also discussed and asked me about penises and also disclosed how she had seen a mad man on the street with an erect black penis, flashing at her. She also told me how she had seen her chachu(uncle) had purposely masturbated in front of her eyes without locking the door so that she could see how it is done. Meghna jokingly told me "kitna kala tha...she told me if mine was that dark too" I said mine was like a dark cobra and thick too. She laughed again and I felt like removing my dick and showing it too her. But I wanted to make love to her, feel every pore of her body, sniff every smell of her body and fuck every hole of her body. Since I had 3 hours of privacy with her, I told that I would be bold and would make love to her, whatever happens. The next day, when I went to meet her, she looked absolutely ravishing in tight top, with her belly exposed and skimpy shorts. I was teaching her maths but she was getting bored. She said that she would show me something and opened a small book from a shelf. There were erotic drawings of sexual positions. She giggled and I sat closed to her and carressed her hand and palm as she changed the pages. I grazed my mouth at the back of her neck, kissing her while I drew circles at her back. She looked at me and I kissed her head and hair.

Then I began to stroke her shoulders and neck. I kissed her again at the neck and arms. She tried to stop me but then my kisses were allover her face now. I kissed her lips gently. She returned my kiss, and then soon our lips were locked trading saliva. The pleasure was erotic. I removed her top and soon removed her bra. I viewed her tits, so young round and pinkish. I sucked her nipples and bathed her tits with my saliva. I turned her over and bend down and kissed her ass. I licked her asshole from her shorts. I reached up, pulled the fly and let it fall down. She had worn white panty which I slipped down. I saw the object of my affection- her erotic round fair butt. I gave love bites on her cheeks. I began to grope her ass and give soft bites. Her ass turned pink with my hot feverishes lusty kisses. I gave nasty kisses, giving kisses with wet farting sound on her delicious nether cheeks, making her laugh. I parted her buttocks to see the culprit(her pink tiny anus)] which had polluted the air sometime ago. I licked her anus and the perineum region.

I sniffed her anus smelling her secret odor. I licked her erotically painting her anus with my questioning tongue.Meghna screamed with passion as I ate her shithole for five minutes. Then I turned her and began to lick,eat and taste her young cunt. Meghna moaned as I licked and licked her pussy and played with her pubic hair. I began to taste her cunt. It tasted tangy and sudddenly she was bleeding. She was menstruating. I licked her tangy sauce. It was tasty. I am a lover of woman and I love to taste,smell and drink every thing which comes out of her. It was too much for her as I pleasured her clitoris and pussy with my tongue. I was singing to her clitoris. She was sweating with lust as her cunt was being ravished stroked, I fiddled with her clitoris and she started to climax. She pushed my head towards her sexy chooth as I began to sip her sex nectar.Her water was salty tasty and mixed with blood. Then I began to finger fuck her while I sucked her lovely messy clitoris again."shitt unnnggghh onhhhh" she moaned. Ten minutes later she climaxed again. I inspected her pussy. It was looking like a bloody cave.

I got on top of her and then unzipped my pant, removed my underwear and showed her my wicked monster. She looked at like a curious teenager. I took it towards her mouth. "TOUCH IT" I said. She touched it and fisted it. Then I touched her lips and nose with my black penis. She lay on the bed as I brushed her softlips with the soft tip of my penis. I caressed her hair with my cock and then even used it as a comb to brush her hair. Then I slowly rubbed my cock on her boobs in circular fashion and pressed her nipples with my cocktip. I stroked her belly with my dick and knocked her cute belly button with my rod. I was blessing this sexy virginal babe and making her used to the erotic feel of a man's penis. I brushed her thighs, and ankles with my cock. Meghna was squirming and moving her butt in a circular fashion as I sucked her toes and tickled it gently. Then I pushed my dick between her toes and watched her reaction.

She tightened her lovely soft toes around my dick torturing my thing. I moaned and then took my dick out and kissed her cunt and licked her slick hole again. I was addicted to Meghna's cunt now licking it like a dog, savoring her period blood. She moaned saying,"hmmmmm.. and called my name." I concentrated on her clitoris, it had become big like a small dick as I sucked it. She was climaxing again and cried in her orgasmic throes rubbing my head on her pussy. As she screamed, I entered my middle finger and probed her backdoor(anus). Meghna after she finished her orgasm, urged me to fuck her. I was a bit scared because she was a virgin. But if a girl or a woman is in a peak of lust then she will not leave you till she is fucked. Meghna was in her periods and that is the time when women are more horny. She grabbed my penis from down and stroked it. I was amazed at the way, she guided it like a skillful woman to her hole.

I had to be careful. I just ticked her vagina with the penis. Then the slickness and stickiness of her cunt was too much for me. I nudged my cockhead against her bloody petals of love and pushed in slightly. Since I was big, she screamed:Unnggghhhh. My lovely Meghna's nose flared and her eyes closed as she took me in. My head was inside her. She said,"Push it more". I gave another short stab and she moaned. I knew that I had torn her virginal wall. I looked at her eyes and asked her in a whispering tone,"Are you okay?" She replied caressing the back of my neck,"Fuck me, push more inside". I kissed her and pushed more of my cock meat inside and kept a slow in and out motion. I gave her angular shots, went full inside her and then stopped. I felt warm inside Meghna. I would talk to her and fuck, making her enjoy every moment of pleasure. I told Meghna in Hindi making it sound more erotic,"Meghna, teri chooth garm aur tight hain" She opened her eyes, smiled at me and said,"aapka saap(snake) bhi kafi bada hai". I laughed and asked her, "do you know what a penis is called in Hindi?". She nodded and said,"Lund". I said,"Wow, talk dirty,tell me what you just said using the word Lund". She smiled and said,"Aap ka lund mota aur taza hai" I felt aroused and gave her a hot thrust in her cunt with my lund.She moaned with the thrust. I said,"My cock wanted to thank you." I kissed her and she kissed back.

My cock was in her and I was moving very slowly just stirring her. I asked her,"Tell me five hindi dirty words for dick." She said,"First you tell me for cunt." I stroked her breasts and said,"okay they are chooth, bur, bhosda....I know three only." She laughed and said,"Okay, I will tell for penis and said,"Lund, lauda, bully, kela,danda, karela,saaman" I said,"You dirty girl, you deserve to be punished." She looked into my eyes and said,"Punish me". I began to thrust inside her slowly and increased her speed. She was biting her lip now. I increased the speed, just giving to her wildly. Meghna also began to raise her hips and began to fuck me from below. I whispered in her eyes,"Circle your thighs around my waist" She was not listening just moving her hands around my back and scratching it with her nails and moaning softly. Then I felt her thighs circling my waist and capturing me inside her. I fucked her like I never fucked anyone, sweet and tight. Her cunt was warm and so tight that it was a heavenly pleasure. We were fucking for one and a half hour now. Her mom could return within one hour now. So I began to thrust harder with more passion and she spread her thighs and welcomed every stroke.

I loved her sexy voice as she moaned and screamed,"ohh fuck unnnhhhn oh shittt fuckkk" Suddenly I felt the pressure building within me and felt a tingling in my balls. I began to cum inside her shooting inside her delicious vagina. As our genitals slammed against eachother she had another orgasm. I collapsed on her chest. We were tired, we were catching our breaths. When we recovered Meghna was feeling sad. I looked at her, kissed her and asked,"what happened? Wasn't it good?" Meghna said,"What if I get pregnant?" I was scared about it as I had not used protection but I was ready to handle the matter if it arose. I comforted her and said,"Nothing will happen dear, trust me, trust God". I took her in my arms and kissed her, "I love you,babe" She looked at my softened penis and said,"It was such a giant five minutes before, and now it looks like a cute kitten " My cock was smeared with her blood and the sheet under her ass and her cunt was also red. "Did we make love or did we fight?, everything is bloody. We are not virgins any more.Lets go to the bathroom and have a wash" She rose up nude and took her undies, I took the bedsheet and went to the bathroom. We washed the bloodstains.

Meghna was nervous about being found out. I told her to tell her mom that it was a heavy flow from period if she ever found out. I took an antiseptic soap and washed and cleaned her cunt thoroughly. She did the same with my penis, washing it. Her touch was giving me an erection. My cock rose again hard and stiff. She laughed and said,"No not this time, mom will come". I said,"I can't walk with a hardon like this" She said,"okay what should I do?" I told her to fist it and play with my nuts. She kissed my penis and then she masturbated me with her hand,while she fiddled with my hairy balls. Her right hand was so soft and feminine that I poured my contents in her palm in five minutes. She was looking at my penis eye curiously as some cum drops slithered out and fell slowly. I told her to taste it. "chee "she said. I told her that semen is not a waste product but a valuable liquid. It does not come out of kidney, but it comes out of the testes. It contains vitamins and minerals salts." She tasted it out of her hand and said,"It is salty but it is not so yucky" We washed thorughly and came out. I kissed her again. She said," I need to use the bathroom, will you wait?" I said,"Lets go together, even I need to use it" Meghna had two toilets, a john and the commode. The john was not working. So we went to the commode. Mind you we were still nude. I began to pee. She looked with interest and after I finished she pulled the flush.

Then she squatted on the commode and began to piss. I looked at her beautiful pussy as the wine colored pee emerged out of her secret region with a sexy pitter patter sound. I complimented,"the way you pee is so erotic and sexy" She blushed and remained squatted. She said,"Now I will do something which is not erotic and sexy." I understood she wanted to take a shit. "Please I will feel embarrassed if you stay anymore. I have to do potty." I stroked her shoulder and said,"Do it before me" She said,"No....it will stink, please...go na..it is dirty and waste" I bent down and kissed her ass and said," Sweetie nothing which comes out of the human body is dirty. It is natural and natural is beautiful. And when a gorgeous lady like my Meghna, it is wonderful and heavenly. I would love to see how you do it. I will excuse the smell." Meghna began to dump her load. I entertained her and made her laugh by giving a running commentary of her motion passing event."Awright, there is a biggie wiggling its way out of my lovely Meghna's sweet asshole.

Iis as long as 10 inches and falls down. There is another one following its way out, a thick brown one falls on top of the first one." Suddenly Meghna passed a loud vrroooming popping fart."I guess this is an alarm sound for round 2" Meghna's face was pink with embarrasment and apologized to me for the act of indiscretion. I kissed her and said,"Its okay, so what everybody does it, it sounded sexy" Today Meghna had done things which she had or would never dare do infront of any body. After she finished,"That's all for today guys, until she does it tomorrow". "Shut up " she said and laughed. I washed her anus and flushed the loo. Imagine the tuition teacher fucking his student, observing her loo activities and even washing her anus after she finishes it. I kissed Meghna, we dressed and then I left. After that we were addicted to each other

. I fucked her with a condom regularly. We watched blue films and I would lick her pussy when she would watch it. I loved the erotic smell of her cunt, million times better than the best perfume in the world. I taught her how to suck my dick. We would see the blue films and she would watch it and perform on me. I would shoot in her mouth and she would gulp it down.

She knew that it was nutritious and was not dirty. She told me atleast it does not cause harm as alcohol. She said,"I would rather drink your sperm than alcohol" I gave her erotic literature to read. One day I fucked her ass. But it was not easy. I continuously licked and fingered her asshole for one hour and forty five minutes. When her shithole became big, I just inserted the tip of my cock inside her anus and shot it in her asshole crack. It is not easy to fuck the asshole of a girl.

But we enjoyed it because it was out of love and caring. It was pleasurable to her because of the long forplay and anal rimming with my tongue. Now we are seperated but she is very open to me. She said that she had been fucked by two guys after this. But they were lousy in the bed, who were concerned with their own satisfaction. She wants someone like me who has a feminine side, who believes in giving love, who is man enough to enjoy every molecule and odour of the female body. Whenever Meghna and I meet we have great sex and fun.

4 comments:

Dilip said...

hey...it's very good story....i jst like it...send me more....my id is dilip_thakur16@yahoo.co.in

Dilip said...

hey...it's very good story....i jst like it...send me more....my id is dilip_thakur16@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and earn $$$$$$ for every visitor to your short links.

Google