Thursday, December 21, 2006

MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER

It is not a story but a fact of my life. I was in std. 12th at that time. I was very good at studies. I had tuition of my school teacher. Her name was Ritu Bhatia . She was a teacher of Chemistry. I had very good impression on her as a student. But I was very much impressed by her body especially by her boobs. They were very good & perfect in shape and size. She used to call us at her home for tuition. We were 14 students in our batch. We used to sit on the floor and she used to sit on a chair. Once while teaching she gave us a problem to solve. I could do about half of the problem and then I got a bit confused so I asked here what to do further. She came to me and since I was sitting on the floor she bend towards me to explain me the problem. Suddenly she got itching on the lower side of her neck and as her hand went to her neck my eyes went there. I saw her big and well shaped boobs. I could not see them fully. Though I could not see her nipples but I saw the big and deep valley created by her two big mountain like boobs. She had all her attention in the problem and I had mine in her valley. This was the day which made me eager about her. Now on every day I kept trying to watch either her gully (valley) or her boobs or her Though I had not been lucky enough to watch her nipples . But I kept trying to see it. She had taken total hold of my dreams. I fucked her everynight in my dreams. Once I could not go to tuition and when I reached there next day no one of my batch was present there and she was cleaning her home as diwali was just after some days and so she gave a day off to all the students. I didn't know that due to absence of previous day. She was alone at home. She surprised to see me. But then she reminded of my absence on previous day. She was in her off-white sleeveless nighty. First time I saw her white milky full hands. She had tucked the bottom of her nightgown up into her panties so that she could walk freely. It was that much up that I was able to watch lower part of her thighs. I asked her,"can I help you ma'am?" she replied, "no, I will do it. Don't worry." I said ,'I don't have any work to do. I would be happy to help you.' She said ok. She told me to go with her to bring a table from the last room. While we were going, due to lack of attention, she struked with a wall and first two button of her gown broke due to the nail on the wall but she didn't notice that.


When we went to the table she bend to lift the table and there her treasure was in front of me. Suddenly her leg strucked with table and she moaned with pain and she started massaging her leg by bending. I went to her and asked her whether it was painful. As I bent infront of her I saw almost her full boobs because she didn't have bra inside. They were amazing and my dick got straight up being hard rock. After some time she felt okay and we lifted the table and whenever she bents I kept watching her deep valley.

After putting the table in that room she said me to bring a stool. She climbed up the stool and told me to hold its one leg. I set down and hold the leg and as I watched up I saw her white panty and her beautiful milky thighs and my dick was increasing with full speed. As the stool got a bit imbalance she smiled at me and told to hold it properly. I replied her with smile. Suddenly she fell down from the stool and I tried to hold her but in doing so I also fell down with her. During this whole process her breasts touched me so many time and once in holding her I placed my hand on her panty also. When we both fell down I was up on her and we both were laughing. In this position I touched her breasts with my hand but she didn't notice as she was busy laughing. After some moments she realized my weight on her and with a bit moaning and in sexy tone she told me,"Hey Avinash, get up please. Your weight is crushing me." I still could not gather enough courage to propose her for sex as she was not a woman who will easily get ready for this.Then an idea struck me- I went to the loo where I saw her blouse sitting on top of the washer. I looked at the load of clothing ready to be washed, and I noticed that they were all ma’ams clothing (as i could recognize a blouse or 2 of hers in the pile). I was suddenly aroused at the site of her soiled clothing. I thought this was my chance to grab a momento. As I sifted through her clothing, a slightly pungent odor was rising through the air. That could mean only one thing......her panties and bra were also in the mix. My dick was getting so stiff that it was pushing against my zipper and causing me pain. I pulled down my pants to relieve some of the tension. Her panties were mostly of silk material and the smelled divine and she had very expensive bra’s mostly white and some sexy black. I gently licked the bra and panties and covered my face in them. Then I hid a black bra and a black panty in my briefs and came out. After heaving a tea she good byed me and I had to leave. After reaching home I went to the bathroom and stepped into her bra and panties , I felt so close to her as if I was inside her and forced to imagine that how much proud she must be of her feminity, how she would feel while wearing a bra, a panty and how she would feel wearing them, , then feeling her own breasts , putting on a blouse, saaree, lipstick, roaming around with people staring , and how feminine she must have felt while taking them off, the way her breasts would sway when she would unhook her bra and I was praying to God to change me into a woman like her and then I decided that no matter what, I had to get her.



We had a chapter in science about human body's sexual organs. Following my idea I remain absent during that chapter giving reason of illness. When I started the tuition back I requested her to teach the chapter and she agreed. She further told me that it was very important chapter not only for exams but also for life. She called me that evening at 7.30. That evening my parents went out of city for a wedding for 4 days. When I reached her home she was packing a bag and I became sad thinking that she might be going out. She told me to sit for a while. I set for about half an hour and then her husband came from office. I thought they both were going out but then she told me that her husband was going out with her son. Now I was very happy. Her husband and son left at about 8.30. Then she set besides me and relaxing a bit said to me, "Sorry Avinash, I have wasted your time but I was not knowing about this tour in the morning. It's two late now and if I will start now, it will take about 2 hours and it will be around 11.00 at night and your parents will worry for you." I informed her that my parents had gone out and no one was at home. so she advised me to stay there for the night and I at once accepted it. Then she asked me to have dinner and we went to dinning table. She was in saree that time with a sleeveless blouse from inside,with white milky breasts. Suddenly she interrupted me saying,"some more custard ?" I said no to her. After dinner at about 9.00 she took me to her bedroom and started teaching me.


First of all she said me,"Dekho Avinash, tumhe thoda franck hona padega. This chapter is fully about sex so don't be shy at all. You can ask me anything without hesitation." then she asked me what I knew about sex. I didn't answer anything showing that I don't know anything. She asked me what are the sexual organs of man and woman. With a bit hesitation I told her that I don\'t know particular words for them.She told me to say what ever words I know. Showing a bit hesitation I said man has dick and woman has...has cunt and...and balls. She saw me with a sexy and naughty smile. I also replied with a smile. Then she told the words penis,breasts and vagina. Further she asked me weather I have seen breast and vagina with again telling me to be frank. I told her that I have seen breasts in some English movies not vagina. She told me,"that means you have seen xx movies not xxx movies, isn't it?" I was surprised to heard xx and xxx from her. I told her that I haven't seen them intentionally. I said being innocent that my friends have so many times invited me to watch xxx movie but I didn't went there

She got impressed by me and appreciated me. I asked her ma'am can I ask you something. She said "Of course, you can." I asked her,"ma'am, how are babies born?" She said,"During the fucking process man's semen enters woman's vagina and thats how the process of baby begins." I acted such that I am surprised and asked,"what is semen,ma'm?" She,with surprise, said "don't you know semen! That means you don't know onanism (masturbating)." I said her that,"ma'm my knowledge is very poor in this." She explained me that semen is a thick liquid that comes out from penis and also told me that a liquid is produced in woman\'s vagina also. I acted as I am not understanding anything and I said,"ma'm I am very much confused." She again explained me and I responded the same. I further asked how these liquids come out and she said that i t comes out due to excitement. I again said that I can\'t understand and said,"ma\'m I even can\'t imagine the shape of the vagina as I haven't seen it." I said I get excitement but don\'t know about vagina and also how a woman gets excited." She said," A woman can get excited by kissing her lips,her breasts and other parts of a body." When she was telling this I was dreaming me doing all these with her. I still kept showing confusion on my face and she was 100% sure about my ignorance and innocence in this field. She got tired explaining me theoretically. She told me fingering her self that,"See, I am a woman and I can get excited even if you slowly kiss me on my lips or neck or any where on my face.(now she desperately wanted to explain me so might not notice what she was telling me.) She asked me if I would like to try. I went near her and she stood up and then I kissed her on her cheek. She smiled and that encouraged me. I started kissing her neck taking her in my hug.In the beginning I kissed her slowly as she said me but then I became a bit faster.I pressed her in my hug and she was still smiling with a sexy smile.


Now I looked in her eyes and slowly began to go nearer to her and slowly put my lips on her silvering lips and began to suck them.My tongue met hers and I kissed her for about 15 minutes and during that I didn't touch her breasts by hand because I didn't want to let her know my intention. As we finished kissing she went a bit far from me and again that smile came on her face. She asked,"have you felt excitement?" I said yes and asked her the same. She said,"yes I also got little excited." I asked,"not full excitement ma'am?" She said,"the excitement can increase still more." I asked,"can I also get more excited? and if yes then how?" She said,"by touching and feeling a woman ." Then I gathered some courage and asked her “ can I please touch and feel your breasts ?? Then she replied shyly,"I don’t know whether I should be doing this but if you want to jus’ feel it, well , I don’t mind”. I went nearer to her and again hugged her. She then said “ wait” and then slipped her saree from her shoulder and I touched her breasts (inside her blouse) very slowly. As I was very fond of her gully I asked her if I could see her gully, she agreed with smile and bent a bit. I was not satisfied and I bent her a bit more. My dick was getting rock hard and with her permission I placed my finger in her gully and made it going in and out. I could see her getting excited. Then after some time she stood up straight and again I began to touch her blouse, this time a bit faster and my lips were busy with French kissing.I slowly started squeezing her breasts and I took her nipple in my fingers and started pressing them. She started moaning now. I brought my lips down to her boobs took her nipples in my mouth now she had her fingers in my hairs and her eyes were closed. I gathered a bit courage and started unhooking her blouse. As I unhooked one button of her blouse, she said “ nahi bas” and gave me a slight push and requested me not to do that but again as I took her in my hug and as I sucked her nipples with much more pressure she could not oppose me. I again started slowly unhooking the buttons of her blouse and within some time her blouse was swaying open and as it was a sleeveless one, it was quiet easy to take it off.. Her black bra was in front of me. She had such big breasts that could not be totally hold by her bra. Seeing all this I could not control myself and pushed her on the bed so she landed on her back and pulled down her saree and petticoat in one go .There my respectful ma’am was lying in front of me only in her bra and panty. . She got up and gave a tight slap on my face .She then said , “lo kar diya na apni ma’am ko nanga. Yahi chahtey thhey na tum. Ab to tum apni manmaani hi karogey .Bas , ab issey aagey jaaney ki koshish mat karnaa”. Hearing all this from her made me very excited and horny and I took her in my hug and felt her entire body with mine. I caressed each part of her body, felt her black bra filled with her soft breasts, her rear which had a black panty, her back and I touched her everywhere. Wow she looked hot with her firm breasts pressing against her laced bra, wanting to be touched liked and played with, her nipples were highly erect, they badly wanted my lips on them & wanted them fast.Her breasts were very very soft. Her body curves were making me mad, she had such a beautiful body, a lovely figure, I moved my hands down slowly from her neck down wards to her high raised breasts, gave them a small press, she closed her eyes and pushed her neck behind and in doing so her hips moved ahead and touched my rod, and filled it with life. I leaned forwarded and kissed her neck and her ears, her cheeks and then her juicy lips, our tongues explored each other's mouths. I turned my attention again to her body and my hands moved along her hand to her shoulders and then to her smooth back I then put my hands on the straps of her bra with a visual sign of removing it, and when she revolted on removing her bra , I took her in my hug and squeezed her as if I would never let her go and started kissing her on the face and neck .


Then suddenly, I put my hands on the straps of her bra and pulled them down her shoulders and then unhooked them and with a flick took it off--- there her big well shaped rounded boobs were infront of me. She had light brown nipples which were erected about 1cm due to excitement .She tried to cover her naked breasts with her hands but I unfolded them She got so embarrassed that she covered her face in her hands and was not able to look up. Then I started staring her lower body- She had creamy white thighs and had put on a lovely truly feminine black lacy panty . She was sitting on the bed and seeing the lust in my eyes, she started retreating back on the bed. I was looking directly into her eyes, and then I went onto her and held her shoulders and slowly brought my hands into the waist-bands of her cute panty. She said, please don’t do this as we have already gone too far, I said no, bas ek baar pura nanga kar lene do, and started pulling her panty, and she was saying “ no Avinash, for God’s sake please no , please no kam se kam meri panty to mat utaaro and she was revolting like hell but she was helpless and at my mercy , and by the time her panty reached her ankles, she had stopped protesting and was lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling and then I completely took off her panty and smelled it , it was divine. She then said , “ab to tum bahut khush hogay mujhey puraa nanga karkey and her eyes became a little wet and she buried her face in a pillow and started sobbing . I went to her and made her sit on the bed. She tried to cover her nanga badan but every time she did I undid it. I was amazed at this beautiful body and kept staring her entire body. I was totally mesmerized at her beauty that it did’nt occur to me that I had been staring her for fifteen minutes.She said “ is tarah se ghoornaa band karogey?? I said “ ma’am , aap nangi bahut hi jyada sundar lagti ho, mein is tarah aapkoo nangaa purey din dekh sakta hoon” and she started blushing like hell.She was so soft and chikni and innocent looking and had put on ravishing red lipstick with lip liner and had sexy, cute and pouty lips. She had pink pussy lips with not even a inch of hair.I asked her to raise her hands and saw her ekdam chikney armpits . Again she started blushing. She then said “ bas dekh liya mera puraa nanga badan, ab to kapdey pehan lene do”. I then went to her and said, “ma’am , mujhey apnaa dhoodh pilaa do please. She said “ pehley mujhey meri panty vapas pehnao, phir bataongi.. I was very sad pulling the panty back upto her waist and when she wore it completely, she said “agar tum meraa dhoodh hi peena chahtey they, to pehley bata detey, is tarah se mujhey zabardasti nangaa karke rulaaney ki kya zarorat thi??? bolo??main tumhey khushi se apnaa dhoodh pilati, mujhey is tarah se pehley kisi ne nangaa nahi kiya , chalo aaoo idhar, then she guided me to lie on her lap like a baby, and then she lifted my head with both her hands and pressed my head between her breasts. She was not speaking but just looking into my eyes. She then said “ moonh kholo”, dhoodh nahi peena kya?? and placed her breast on my mouth on one nipple and she pressed my head on it as hard as she could her fingers running in my hair, she gave out a slight SSSSSS' out of her mouth, I placed my other hand on her other breast and gave a slight press, aaaahh, she said and bent to kiss my hair, she was on fire I could feel it, I was sucking and sometimes flickering my tongue over her breasts, her breasts were round and soft and my hand were moving all over her beautiful body, exploring every curve and they reached her buts. She then said “ ab jee bhar kar dhoodh pee lo, bad mein mat kahna ki mainey tumhey apnaa dhoodh nahi pilaya aur is tarah se mujhey nangaa mat karna, mein kapdey pahney hue hi kahin par bhi tumhey apnaa dhoodh pilaa doongi”. She said “ I know that you used to stare my body especially my breasts whenever I wore the green suit , ab saari bhadas nikaal lo aur jitnee der pina chaho pee lo”. Her breast tasted awesome and was the softest piece of flesh ever tasted. Then suddenly warm and sweet and delicious milk started flowing into my mouth.

She was smiling now. She said, “meraa munnnnnaa , mamma ka dhoodoo pee raha hai?”, and again and again said piyo, piyo and she was caressing my hair with both her hands and she was moaning in pleasure. I was sucking her nipple with wildly pressing her breast and so I could drink very much of her milk. Warm feminine milk touched my lips and filled my mouth. I was in heaven. During the sucking , the sounds like mpoounch- mpoounch became very loud and she just smiled in return . I sucked her to the last drop of milk with 25 minutes on each breast and the last sounds of intense sucking were highly erotic. I took her nipples again in my mouth and started sucking her breasts very hardly. Her moaning had became very loud. My mouth was taking strong pulls on her breasts with each suck . She was shouting "ooouch...", "aaaahhhhhhh..","pleaaaaaaaaa as", " nooooo noooo Avinash pleaaaaas do it slowly, pleaaaaaas", but that made me much horny and I started giving her bites on her breasts

She was crying in pleasure and was emitting aaeeiiaa like sounds with each suck.I wanted to marry this women if I could have this milk everyday.I asked her to rub her boobs on my eyes, lips, nose and everywhere whish she obligingly did. She then said “ bas ho gaya sapna puraa, mujhey puraa nangaa karkey mera dhoodh pee gaye”, ab aur kya chahtey ho?? I said I want to lick your cunt and lick the delicious cream She then said “ haan, tumharey dil mein apni ma’am ke liye yahi izzat hai , ki pahley zabardasti uska blouse aur bra utaar kar usey nangaa karkey dhoodh piyo aur phir ussey kaho ki apni taangey fellah kar apni panty utaar kar nangi late jayee.. Kyon??? Yahi chahtey ho naa”??? I felt a bit guilty doing all this to my ma’am but then she suddenly started smiling and then opened her legs gave me a visual sign that I could remove her panty and when I again pulled it down completely, I saw that she was already wet. She then leaned back in the sitting position and started looking towards the ceiling as she was not comfortable doing it and then said “ ab jo jee mein aaey vo kar lo. Then I caught hold of her thighs, parted them a little more and I could see her pink bud. I moved to her flat stomach, and as I put my tongue in the well on her stomach, gave out a UUUUHH, and I went on kissing her as I went further down, then I started from her knees, kissing and licking her thighs, the most beautiful legs, she was a master piece, and I was lucky to have her, I started making my way back up kissing her thighs all the way up, then I put my lips on her clean, hairless love bud, it sent a shock wave in her she sat up with a jerk and tightened her thighs, and my head was still there, so I continued to kiss her, and then slowly she reopened her thighs and reexposed her pink bud, I kissed it again, and now she would twitch as I would change the pressure I applied on her.She went 'bang' back flat on the bed, and was twitching and shacking with excitement. I was sucking and licking her cunt with my toungue and lips and sucked it for about 20 minutes and all this while she was smiling and kept looking at the ceiling. Her lovenest was so so soft as if butter cream with the aroma of her and looking down at her sweet innocent face, huge chest, and wide open hairless slippery creamy crotch was just too much for me and she got her first orgasm in my mouth. She got a bit embarrassed when the liquid was flowing in spurts out of her cunt but as my tongue and lips lapped it, she gave a content smile. It was sweet as glycerine. I said “ ma’am ap to andar se bahut meethee ho”and her face went red due to blushing and she covered her face in her hands, and I could not wait much and I laid on her and started kissing her lips this time it was a perfect French kiss as our both\'s tongue toggled with each other. This kiss continued for about 15 minutes. I wanted to eat her completely . She took me in hug and came over me. Now it was her turn and she started removing my clothes. She was kissing me wildly on my chest and now I was only in my underwear. Now again I stretched the lips of her vagina with both the hands. I was watching reddish skin inside her vagina. As I stretched it too much she gave a loud moan and then requested me, "Ab mujse nahi raha jata, you pleas fuck me." Her face was looking too horny and I also had became impatient.But I had something else on my mind. I asked her if she wants me to fuck her , then she has to lick my entire body and thereafter she has to give me a blowjob and drink my cum. She became a bit furious and said “ pehley to main tumharey liye itni besharmi se nangi kari gayi, ghoor-ghoor ke tumney meri jawani dekhi, phir mainey tumhey apna dhoodh pilaya , nangi laetee, aur ab tum kahtey ho ki mujhey chhato, mera dick moonh mein lo aur blowjob do??? Avinash, this is not fair”. I said “ well that’s the way it is. She said “ ab aur mat tadpao, please. Then suddenly, she pushed me and made me lie on the bed and started licking my body with her tongue and lips, she licked my forehead, my cheeks, my lips, my chest, my tummy, my thighs and then held my dick in her hand, and then she closed her eyes and kissed the head and then she opened her mouth and started sucking my cock. she covered the head of my rod with her mouth, hhmmm aa, came out of my mouth, she then slowly went on, sucking with her mouth and trying to get it as deep inside as she could, but could not get the whole thing in, It was a wonderful feeling getting a blowjob from my ma’am .I felt a bit guilty making such a respectful woman do all this , but then her lips and tongue felt so bloody soft and it was she who had initiated it .Then after her sucking became intensive, she was jerking harder now, and I knew I would explode now , and when I looked at her, with a jerk I emptied myself in her mouth, which she gladly swallowed, she just wiped her mouth and gave a mischievous smile and kept sucking so that my dick becomes erect again.Then she said “ ab to mujhey chodo, please. I said “ yes I’ll do that , but first you have to promise that you would breast-feed me and let me have your pussy cream everyday for one month. She said “ mein tumhey ek saal tak roj teen baar dhoodh pilaoongi aur nangi laetungi, but please…. and she began to cry and tears started flowing from her eyes. Even I was moved and lifted her in my lap and she was crying with her head on my shoulder.I made her lie on the bed. She had stretched her legs open as wide as possible in a position of ultimate surrender and no woman could shamelessly show more womanhood than she was showing . She lay there, and I lifted her legs and made them cross over my waist and then as I slowly entered my dick in her she shouted like she was being fucked for the first time.All this while she kept her eyes closed, I took it out and then again I slowly entered my dick in her cunt. She still had a bit pain but she looked satisfied. her cunt had became very wet and that increased my speed.


I started fucking her with very high speed and her moaning became very loud.With each thrust I was shaking her completely and she was begging for more. It was her defenceless, helpless state. And I must tell U that during sex , when a woman is pinned down and being penetrated , she has no choice other than to co-operate and cannot move also, the sort of humiliation women love to suffer and become completely submissive with eyes closed , moaning and yelling with each/multi orgasms. She was extra-soft from inside and at the same time provided immense friction to my dick.During this process, I would stop at times and while lying on top of her would turn her face to the right and start licking her cheek with long slurps as if she were some kind of an ice-cream. Then again I would start pumping her hard. After about 15 minutes I unloaded myself into her hot and wet cunt and laid over her. She said, “ Avinash, thank you, thank you… and dozed off. Then again while she was half asleep I started sucking her breasts and drank her milk. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I watched her lying naked on the bed with closed eyes. Tough I had fucked her recently, that scene erected my dick again and I jumped on her. She denied this time but as I started kissing and pressing her breasts she got ready for second round. this time my aim was her asshole first she opposed and said that it would be very pain full but she could not control herself too long and I gota chance enter my dick in her ass. I applied a bit cream on my dick and put on a condom and performed the task and then we slept in each others hug with my face immersed in her soft breasts .In the morning while she came out of bathroom taking bath she was in a towel only with fresh supply of milk and malai and her hair was wet and I immediately pulled down her towel and that led us towards another drinking, sucking,fucking. then after for the whole year I went her home one hour before my tuition time and we satisfied each other.She even named her breasts as Avinash-1 and Avinash-2 She even gave me her bra and panty as a momento. Later on she used to make me wear her bra with falsies and panty , her sarree and her blouse and lipstick without which she would not feed me, and I had to willingly oblige and stay in that outfit…Later when her husband left for a tour, I stayed with her for a month , she made me wear all her clothes and during those days I did not allow her to wear anything the entire day as I wouid suck and drink her anytime I pleased and she willingly agreed . During that one month, I drank her milk at least 4 times a day as they had become extra milky by my intense sucking and penetrated her at least 6 times a day, and even then she begged for more.Whenever we had to go out, she would stand naked in front of me and I would dress her with the bra and panty of my choice and I had to to even clasp her bra , pull the panties up , cajole her breasts so that they fit properly in the moulds, and the sight of her chikney armpits would drive me crazy, she would again pull her bra up and thrust her boobs into my face and make me drink her milk after that she would bend down and suck me and drink my cum and I thought that she was one woman without whom existence was impossible. After that whenever I went to her house, as her house used to be empty, she would say a customary hello to me and hold my hand and take me to the living room , and then while both of us would be sitting on the sofa, she would pull me by my neck and make me lie in her lap and then she would open her blouse , pull up her bra and shove her breast into my mouth and then would beg me to drink her milk. I would pull her breasts with my lips and drink her milk to my heart’s content .One evening when I went to see her she was eagerly waiting for me and when I said that I was very tired, she said it doesn’t matter and that I could lie on the bed. She then removed my shoes and socks and then took off my shirt and pants. Then she took off my undy also . There I was lying nude and she was giggling and she was well clad in a saaree. She said “ dekha kaisa lagta hai- jab koi tumhe nanga karta hai- ki jab jee mein aayaa blouse khola , bra utaraa, aur dhoodh penay lagey aur phir panty bhi utaar kar nangi kar detey ho , mujhey bahut sharam aatii hai jab tum mujhey nangi karkey ghoortey rahtey ho aur meri lete nahi ho, mein tumhari hoon, aur mera puraa jism keval tuhara hai, tum jab chaho , mujhey nangaa kar lena . She then took off her saaree and her petticoat and then took of her blouse as well. She then sat on top of me and started licking me for half an hour. Then she jus’ took off her bra and leaned over my mouth with her resting on her elbows so that her breasts were on my lips. Again I drank her milk to my heart’s content and then literally raped her 6 times and still after that I jus’t couldn’t seem to get enough of her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The story was good, though lifted from storiesonline.net and indianised.
Reminds me of anumalik but then anumalik always sounded better than the original and so is your story! all the best

Unknown said...

lolz very funny and fate story
chemistry ki teacher kab se biology perhanay lagien

Unknown said...


English Sex Story 1

English Sex Story 2

English Sex Story 3

English Sex Story 4

English Sex Story 5

English Sex Story 6

English Sex Story 7

English Sex Story 8

Google