Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A rainy Day With Roma

Following is another real life account sent to me by my friend Soham. It describes his account with his then girlfriend Roma at her house on a rainy day.

I still remember her silky thighs, the thin layer of fat on her tummy, her perky boobs, her kohl lined eyes and the soft moans she made when I licked her moist pussy… She was a sumptuous lady who knew her body; she wanted pleasure and was not afraid to please either… I’ll tell you a story of a rainy day…

The monsoons were raging in their full glory. The skies had been gray for a more than two days the weather was damp and cold… It was just right for a session of sensuality. The roads in my locality were flooded; I hadn’t met Roma for a couple of days I longed for her soft and warm flesh… I called her on the phone in the afternoon; shut the door of my room. I fondled my dick while she talked about some problems with her office colleagues. I hardly listened, I thought about my penis being caressed by her full lips… her mouth working on my organ … I grew hard… she continued to grumble… I came in my hand …. It felt good… But I wanted more…I wanted the real Roma… I desired to flood her hairy pussy with my juices…

A little while later I rang up Roma again on her mobile. I told her if she was feeling down about the problems in her office I would meet her in the evening. She said the transport situation was pretty bad and I would not be able to make it to her place as I lived in an area which is famous for its water-logging. I said I would manage … I knew she would be glad to see me and share out her problems.

I got out of my house telling my family that a friend’s mother had been taken very ill and I was going to the hospital to help them out. The roads were full of water and it was drizzling pretty heavily. I got drenched by the time I reached the main road. Only a few buses and taxis were plying. I managed to get a cab after sometime. The cabby wanted a few extra bucks as he had to negotiate a heavily flooded area on the way to Roma’s place. I generally hate to pay them extra but today my need was urgent. I agreed and we started.

Five minutes away from Roma’s house the taxi hit a pothole with a crunching sound. The engine stopped and the car failed to restart despite the cabby’s best efforts. It started to rain more heavily; I cursed my luck, got out of the taxi and started to walk. My umbrella was useless in the heavy rains and the in the five minutes it took to Roma’s place I got drenched to my bones.

I rang the bell of Roma’s house and the door was opened by Roma’s septuagenarian mother. She never liked me and was pretty surprised and annoyed to see me in such a state and on such a rainy day. Luckily, before she could start asking questions Roma rushed in from her room upstairs and brusquely shoved her away. Roma knew of her mother’s dislike and she too just tolerated her mother’s orthodoxy which clashed with her liberal attitude. Roma and I climbed the indoor stairs and went inside her room. Her mother stayed down, grumbling on her own.

Once inside her room I embraced Roma; she was clad in an old, soft and thin white housecoat and I liked her warm flesh. Roma pushed me away and said I was dripping wet and would catch cold. She went out and brought a towel and began to dry my hairs. I enjoyed it and gave her little kisses which she playfully tried to resist. After drying out my hair Roma took another look at me and said my clothes too were pretty wet and I would catch serious fever in such a condition. I told her I had no such options in her house but a cup of warm coffee would surely perk me up. Roma agreed and went out to her kitchen to make coffee. I stayed back and scanned through a magazine. Soon, I felt chilly and started to shiver – my wet clothes were taking there toll. It was very uncomfortable but I had to grin and bear it.

Roma came back with the cups of coffee and saw me shivering pretty badly. She looked worried; she told me I must change my clothes and brought out one of her blue salwar-kurta suits from her wardrobe. I laughed but it felt cold and I knew it was the only sensible option. Besides, I thought it would be pretty erotic to wear a dress worn by a voluptuous lady such as Roma. I took a sip of coffee, unbuttoned my shirt and took off my wet vests. Roma dried my body with her towel. She unbuckled by belts and pulled down my jeans. I was only in my undies now and Roma went over my wet body with her towel. I sipped the hot coffee and her scrubbings made me warm, my shivers stopped and I felt normal again. I lay on her bed in my undies while Roma laid down her head on my chest. I lit up a cigarette, playfully ran my fingers over her silken hair while we sipped coffee. Roma said it was sheer madness to come to her house on such a horrible day. I told her I was desperate to see her and hence ventured out. She smiled, she was pleased. The woman in her was satisfied to know that she could raise such passions. Suddenly, a mischievous smile came on her face. She told me since she had already brought out her salwar-kurta I should wear it. She was eager to see me dressed in woman’s clothes and besides the weather was to damp and chilly for me to remain clad just in my undies only. Roma put the blue-embroidered kurta on me. I got out of her bed and pulled on the light blue kameez. Roma burst out in laughter and then I also started laughing when I saw myself on her large mirror. It was a weird feeling being clad in a woman’s clothes but there was also certain kinky eroticism in the air. The silken texture of the kameez felt good on my loins and since it was her dress it made it more sensuous. Roma looked at me in a funny way; she was enjoying this role reversal. I went back to her bed and started caressing her face and hairs. I ran my fingers over her full lips and she nibbled at my fingers. I whispered that since I was wearing a woman’s clothes she should please me as a woman. Roma looked at me and nodded with a smile. She got up from the bed and slammed the door shut signaling her mother not to disturb us.

Roma came back to me and untied the strings of the salwar. She pulled off my undies and asked me to put on the salwar once more. I obeyed her orders and tied the strings back. She then started to gently fondle my soft dick over the silk cloth. My dick felt good, the soft caresses and the mushy warmth of silk worked wonders and I got hard soon. Roma continued fondling the dick. She placed her other hand on my nipples and started twisting and pinching them. Then she pulled up the kurta and started to nibble at my nipples. She lay down over me and pressed her body over me with more force. I lay back passively enjoying her fingers running over my torso and penis. Slowly I also started kneading her soft flesh over her soft housecoat. Roma pulled of the salwar completely and buried her face in my pubic area. Her tongue flickered over my pubic hairs; she played with my balls and licked the pre-cum juices on the tip of my dick with her tongue. I put one of my hands inside her nightie and fondled her breasts. With my free hand I pulled off her pink panty and threw it away. My fingers gently played on her pussy mound…

Roma threw off her nightie and also undressed me of the kurta – I was fully in the nude now while she was now clad in a pink flimsy brassiere only. Her voluptuous body, with the ideal layer of soft fat and her silken thighs glistened in the half-light. She caressed my body while I rubbed her inner thighs and kissed her deep navel. She pressed me to the bed and put my penis in her warm mouth and worked slowly but surely. I put a finger inside her pussy and started to massage her in a slow tempo. Roma nibbled at my hard nipples while I kissed her earlobes and lips. The rain outside fell incessantly but we were slowly getting oblivious to it and getting deep into the act of satisfying our lust…

Roma took my penis out of her mouth and moved away from me. She fished out a packet of condoms from her bedside table – I knew they were the chocolate flavored condoms I had brought last week but were lying unused because of her chhotta-mausi’s visit on the previous weekend. Roma had noticed my disappointment and promised they would come handy on some special day. She came back to me and fondled my hard dick playfully while I massaged her belly and ass. I gently rubbed my fingers over the crack of her ass and as I expected a shiver ran over her body – her ass-crack, I had found out earlier, was one of her most erogenous zones and a mere gentle rub on the area would shoot shivers of ecstasy over her whole body. With a naughty grin she pinned me back to the bed and pulled the rubber over my erect organ. She swallowed my throbbing cock and started to suck it once more. A faint aroma of chocolate wafted in, I asked her if the rubber tasted nice, she continued to suck but her eyes told me she liked the kinkiness. I kneaded her boobs heavily…

We were zapped out of her pleasurable reverie by a rap on the door. It was Roma’s mother; she wanted some money to give to the maid to buy something. It was raining pretty hard and we both knew it was her excuse to satisfy her curiosity and disturb us. Roma grumbled furiously about her mother’s behavior and hurriedly put on her nightie. I pulled over a bed-sheet over my naked body and moved to the other side of the bed where I would be out of the eye-line of any person over the door. Without opening the door Roma asked her mother how much money was required – her mother replied that 50 bucks would do. Roma got out of the bed, fished out a 100 bucks note from her purse and opened the door a little. She handed over the money to her mother who wanted to do some more small talk – she knew very well that her daughter and myself were engaged in sensual games; she wanted to harass us just to satiate her irritation at our so-called profligate ways. Roma got pissed off and slammed the door right on her face. She came back and angrily sat down on the bed. I too was feeling extremely annoyed – the pleasure session had got rudely interrupted and now Roma was in an ugly mood. I lit up a fag and gave a deep drag, Roma took the cigarette from me; we shared the cigarette; while Roma cursed her mother I told her cool down and gently caressed her face and hairs. I noticed my penis had gone limp in all this commotion and the chocolate condom was hanging loosely over its tip. I took it out, threw it out on the large ashtray with a fake rueful expression. Roma laughed loudly; suddenly, she grabbed my soft penis and started kneading and kissing it. She said it was idiotic of us to spoil our pleasure because of her mother’s interference – if we stopped, Roma reasoned that it would be her old mother’s triumph and Roma was determined not to let her mother win!

I enjoyed Roma playing with my dick and balls. She was putting one of my balls in her mouth sucking the nut like a lozenge. I squeezed her shapely breasts with one hand while I put the other inside her nightie and ran my fingers over her belly and her pubic mound with its silky fur. I took Roma’s nightie off her body again and Roma unhooked her pink bra and threw it away on the floor. Her breasts danced out in their freedom and dangled like a pair of full ripe bananas. I put one of her long nipples in my mouth and gently sucked at it while I massaged the dark areola and the soft underside of the other breast. Roma moaned with pleasure while she flicked her tongue over the tip of penis and inner thighs. Her nipple grew hard in my mouth…

Roma climbed over me her ass facing my mouth and started sucking my dick. Her vagina and ass was dangling over my mouth and I put my mouth over her pussy and started licking it. She was already pretty moist and her pussy had a strong earthy aroma that a woman’s pussy has when she is erotically charged. I parted her pussy-lips with my fingers and put my lips inside her crack and let my tongue play on her crack. I ran my fingers over her ass-crack and asshole. Roma shivered in delight and she thrust her pussy into my mouth. My mouth was flooded by her salty juices but I continued licking her and caressing her ass. She worked on my mouth too; I felt I would come and took out my cock from her mouth. Roma got the signal and turned around still not climbing down from my body. She massaged my chest while I sucked her nipples and kneaded her flesh. I wanted to fish out another condom but Roma threw the packet away saying she wanted to feel my real flesh inside her. She took my cock in her hands and pushed it inside her vagina…

Roma began to ride over me. She started slowly, her breasts dangled and I played with them roughly. I kept my lower body loose as enjoyed Roma’s thrusts over my penis as it buried itself deep within her vagina. Roma was moaning pretty loudly now, her hair danced with her thrusts and she had a wild dreamy look on her face. She shivered wildly and moaned. I also began to put in a counter-pressure to hers, Roma bend down on my nipples and nibbled them roughly. Our thrusts reached their peak. Suddenly Roma’s body jerked violently, my cock felt tensed in the grip of her pussy muscles and then her body was wrecked by a series of spasms and her vagina got flooded with juice. I too lost control and came within her with a bang. Our bodies began to go limp but we continued our caresses, Roma still over me…

I could feel my penis growing soft inside her but it was good to feel the sensation. Roma too was enjoying the after-play. Little later I took out my penis, Roma’s pussy was a gooey mess of my sperm and her juices. I lighted a couple of fags, gave one to Roma. She stretched out on the bed smoking; I took hold of her pink panty and gently started to clean her pussy with it. Roma purred like a cat enjoying my soft caresses. It continued raining, I looked at my watch, it was around 9:30 and I had to go back. Roma understood my problem and she pleaded me not to get out in that foul weather and since there would be immense difficulty in getting transport. I knew she talked sense and decided to stay back. I rang home and made the excuse that my friend’s mother was in a critical state and I was staying back the night at the hospital. Roma said she would be able to nullify all her mother’s reservations – after all she had no other choice as the old lady was totally dependant financially on Roma.
Google