Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nurse

Hai friends, I am Yago back again to share my new experience with u all through our favorite site indiansexstories.net & I thank this site for doing us this great favor. This happened to me before a month. I was playing cricket with some of my friends in a small ground which was beside a working woman's hostel. While playing the ball fell in the compound of woman's hostel. My friends said me to get it & I went inside as I thought that all would have to their jobs. I went very long inside because it was a big shot & my friends said that they would be out to drink some water. I went inside towards the back side of building & there at last I found the ball.

I took the ball & while returning I heard some sounds. I went to the side from where the sounds came & watched through the window. I saw a beautiful woman who just came out of bathroom & was completely nude. She was very beautiful with long hair, rosy lips & brown eyes. She slept on the bed, parted her legs & was finger fucking her hairy pussy.

I said, "u are very beautiful & sexy; may I help u mam. She was shocked on hearing my voice & covered herself with blanket. She asked me "who are u?" I said, "I am the man who is lost in ur beauty." she giggled & said, "u are very smart." she continued, "will u fuck me, I am very much tempted & my hostel mates say that I’ll never be fucked with a man before. I want to prove myself & show them what I am." I accepted immediately & said her to wait for few min. I immediately went to my friends & said them that I am going home & that I had a work. I immediately went to the hostel & she was waiting for me in a beautiful saree. I went inside & locked the door. I asked about her.

She said that she is a nurse & her parents were in a village near mahaboob nagar. I said her to wear the shortest nurse dress she has. She went & wore the dress for me. It was over her thighs. She looked very beautiful in that dress. I hugged her & kissed her pink lips & she gave me a good response. She was pushing her tongue in my mouth & I too did the same.

She said, "for the first time in my life I have tasted a male lip." she also said that they have lesbian in their hostel. Without wasting any more time I took off her dress & started sucking her whole body as she was white. When I went to her pussy it was very much hairy. I said her to get the shaving kit & cleaned the soft pussy with my hands. While cleaning she made me nude & was playing with my tool. Immediately after cleaning she thanked me & started sucking my rock hard tool.

She took my tool completely inside her mouth & in a very short time I pumped a very heavy load of cum in her mouth & drank that happily. Then I made her part her legs & said her to part her pussy lips with her fingers and she did as I said. I then started sucking her beautiful pink pussy entering my whole tongue inside. She was now moaning with great pleasure aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss, aaaaaaamm, mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa, ooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffff, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssss.

And in very short time her cum came out of her beautiful pink pussy which I just licked all without wasting a single drop. Then I sucked her big white boobs for some time & then licked her sexy navel with my tongue for some time which made her really hot immediately. Now I made her sleep parting her legs and I slowly I slept on her entering my tool in her pussy which was a bit tight. I just fucked her very hard for about 45 min and she was moaning with great pain and pleasure. She was moaning loudly aaaahhhhh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oooooooooooofffffffffffffff, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss. I fucked her very badly for two hours & she was very happy with my job. She said, "u are really a great fucker." she requested me to fuck her again the next day. I said her, "I’ll fuck u in my room tomorrow."

While going she called me kissed my lips for 10 min & requested me to lick her navel & pussy again for some time. I agreed & started licking her pussy. She was moaning again aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, yyyyyyyyyyyeeeesssssssssss, uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooooopppppppppssssssssss. I licked her pussy for about 20min & she again cummed a very heavy load in my mouth & I drank that. I kissed her without leaving her lips for 30min & said her that I was going.

We fucked so good that even a single drop of cum did not fell on the cot. She thanked & requested me again & again to fuck her later. I just promised her that I’d surely fuck her the very next day in my room & I kept hold of my promise. The next when I went to her hostel & took her on my bike, her friends were surprised. I kissed her lips in front of her friends. She said that she is very happy now. After that I fucked her two more times by using condom
Google