Thursday, December 21, 2006

College Summer Days Part(2)

Soon I slid my hands underneath her t shirt and caressing her belly button. She was shivering and I caressed her tummy. Soon l stared to slide my hand upwards. I could feel her bra and I cupped her boobs over bra. My other hand over her back and unzipping her bra strips. Silky linens of bra hiding those mounds and it was good to smell her. I started to kiss her neck, earlobe. I realized how sensitive she is at her earlobes. I nibbled and licked her earlobes with my tongues. Now I could grab her tits between my fingers and twist it. I could feel them hard and erect. I played with those pleasure of mounds. 34 B size boobs now in my hands being cupped! With other hand now I started to caress her crotch. But she was wearing jeans. I unzipped it and slid my hand over her panty. It was wet.

And I could feel the softness. I was caressing her pussy and playing with her boobs while I was kissing her lips and ears. It went on for more than half an hour and now she was caressing my dick. I made lay on her back and I climber over her. She opened her thighs and grabbed my hip between them. I started making moves and she swayed her hip in rhythm. Though we were dressed but it was good. I cummed in with fell on her exhausted. We had these episodes now and then whole month. We did in elevators. Library and even toilets. One fine day my roomie was away for his project work. I was all alone in the night. So I called her to spend whole night with me. I was waiting for those moments where we could have full privacy. That night, we hugged and kissed a lot. Lot of foreplay. I love foreplay, my intentions is to make my partner cum at least once before I enter her. While we spent lot of time caressing, hugging and kissing we enjoyed each other company. Hugging, kissing and caressing are great and I love them doing it over and over. I was patient and want to be so. I never hurried to take her dress off. I prefer let her consent in the moment of heat. Let her yearn for more. And my job was to make her want more. I was enjoying every inch of her body kissing, fondling. Boobs I love them, I just love them.

She finally took her t shirt off and I looked into her eyes. Her lusty eyes drives me crazy. I love such moments. Her bra was still on and I was playing over it, soon she got up and took her bras off. Again I looked into her eyes and she was inviting me in her eyes. After sometime she took her jeans off and now she is on her black panty. She was lying on her back and there was dim light where I could see her face, her eyes and trembling lips. I couldn?t resist kissing those lips. Kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and we exchanged kisses. I felt she knew what I was doing next. I slide my head down caressing her bellybutton and sliding my tongue down. I planted serial kisses as l slide my lips over inner thighs. Those milky bulky thighs added glamour to scenic view to black panty. All these days I have watched xxx movies and today is my dream has come to suck a pussy. I slightly kissed on her panty, and it was wet! Panty layer was so thin and with the wetness there I was feeling as if I was having real contact with her pussy lips. My gosh she could not resist and woke up and sat. I looked at her. She was half closing her eyes. I stopped what I was doing and she opened her eyes and we looked into each other eyes. To my surprised she took her panty off and laid back completely naked. Now her whole love whole was mine, to lick, suck and fuck. I kissed it and realized that it was clean shaven. I separated her outer lips and grabbed her lower lip between my lips. Dragged them still she gave out a big moan and released it suddenly. Ahhhhhhhh ??.. she moaned and that turned me on.

I took the pussy lips between my teeth and slightly bit them.. Wow?. It was so good as she moaned and shaked her whole body. I slide my tongue deep and was tongue fucking her. I slowly went up and her clit was waiting for me. I grabbed it and licked it. It was growing it and I could sense it throbbing. I slid my tongue over it and it was her most sensitive part. My hands were cupping her boobs and I was rolling over her clit with my tongue.. Ohhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and deep sighs and breaths. We were lost in heaven. I was altenating between her pussy and clit, taking the wetness of pussy and rubbing it over clit. She caught hold of my head between her thighs while I was licking her wetness. Yummmyyyyy? so good. Her pussy aroma had spread in the air.

She was holding my head hair tight and moaning loud. Finally she was trembling and cummed in mouth. And we took some rest afterwords as she was exhausted by then.. Whole night we were hugging, caressing and fucking each other?.. Till today I remember that night. I got job and moved to different city. Day before I was leaving we met at top terrace of college building in evening time. She was crying like a child. It was very emotional and I hugged her and consoled her. Then she unzipped my pant and took out my organ and took her in her mouth.

It was growing big on her mouth and she started to lick its head like a lollypop. She made me cumm. After that we used to talk a lot on phone and had innumerable time phone sex
Google