Wednesday, December 27, 2006

First Experience

After graduation I got an employment in a town where my uncle was living alone. My aunt died about ten years ago. My uncle had no child. My uncle was a doctor. A girl named Chanchala living nearby was helping my uncle in his day to work. My uncle called Chanchala and instructed Chanchala to look after me in addition to her day to day work. One day uncle told her to take me to river side for a walk in the afternoon. I and Chanchala walked and reached riverside in the afternoon.

The place was lonely. Light breeze was blowing. It was a pleasant site. One day due to scarcity of water in the house my uncle asked Chanchala to take me to the river for a bath. At around 11-30am we walked towards the river with towels, hair oil and soap. The place was lonely. No sole could be found around. The bank of the river was slightly sloping towards water and full of sand. Shrubs had grown a distance away. Keeping the towel on the sand I took oil and started applying on hair and massaged my body. Chanchaly was watching me. After I finished chanchala asked me to lie down on the towel. The river was shallow and narrow where we kept our materials. I lay down on the towel assuming Chanchala would bring water from the river. Instead she took off her blouse and bra. Her two breasts popped up. I was looking at it curiously. I had not seen before female breasts. Seeing my curiosity. Chanchala told me these are called Choochy (tits).

She asked me to massage her breasts with oil. When I was massaging her choochies she sighing. She asked me to lie down. Then she took off my pant and made me fully naked. She took some oil on her palm and started massaging my penis. She told that is called laund(cock).Then she lie down upon me and adjust herself and put my laund(cock) within the curve of her choohies(tits).She slowly started a rhythmic up and down motion of her choochies holding my laund firmly within her breasts. A never before felt sensation ran through my body. My eyes got closed with this sensation. I felt hundreds of stars were dancing before my eyes. My sensation exalted and my penis emitted sticky white liquid. She told me this liquid is called semen. Babies are born from this liquid. I asked her,’ but how? ‘She told me that she will teach me everything. She washed my laund and her breasts with water. After she took off her sari and became fully naked. I was wondered that the place between her thighs is flat and not like a rod as my penis. Seeing my curiosity she told me that this is called choot (cunt).Babies are born inside female's womb and comes out through the choot (cunt).

Chanchala took my laund in her hand and put it in her mouth. She moistened my laund with her saliva and started sucking my penis gently and then vigorously. This was another kind of sensation. As if I was floating like clouds in the sky above. My body suddenly cramped and I ejaculated my semen inside her mouth She gulped my semen. I asked her whether baby will be born by my semen as she gulped. She smiled at me and kissed me gently. In reply I also kissed her. I liked to kiss her for long. I felt my laund had again become stiff and Chanchala touched my erection. She lifted me and lies down on the towel. I looked at her curiously. She opened her legs wide to give me a full view of her choot (cunt).She asked me to lie down on her with faces each other. She took my laund (cock) in her hand and placed it on her choot (cunt).then she entered my laund into her choot. She gave a small jerk upward. My laund entered a bit into her choot. She asked me give downward pressure. I pressed my laund tightly and it entered 3/4th of its length. Aaahh... aaahh. Both of us moaned together. 'Start to and fro motion to your laund'. I started my laund pushing and pulling inside her choot. This was great sensation. Her eyes closed gradually. I stared at her face. As if we together were roaming in the Garden of Paradise. Seven colors of rainbow was spreading and contracting before my eyes. Chanchala was looking like a fairy. Her face was glowing with joy. I could not hold my semen any more. It came out from my laund like fountain.

She trembled with pleasure and both of us moaned aaahhh.... ahhh.... aaahh. We lie there for sometime with my laund inside her choot. She told me that your semen may have entered my womb and I may give birth of a baby. Then we separated, cleaned ourselves and bathed together naked. We returned home around 1-00pm.

Returning home I found that my uncle had gone for a call. I called Chanchala. She told me that what we did today is called chudai (fucking).We again fucked on my bed. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed and she sat on my laund. This time entered she got it entered into her anus, and she herself set the motion. I ejaculated with extreme pleasure. Chanchala came of a noble family and she was staying with her father. After four months of this incident I married C
Google