Thursday, December 21, 2006

(4)MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND ANITA

I was meeting Anita after a full 15 years. We were in the same class but studied in different schools in a small town near Pune. Young minds that are uninitiated in sex can do funny experiments.....

I was may be 10 years old and Anita was almost of the same age. Around that her mother gave birth to a baby daughter and we saw her breast-feeding Anita’s younger sister.

There were few other kids in the area and we all used to play hide and seek. One day when Anita and me were hiding under a cut, she suddenly lifted her frock and asked me to do the some breast-feeding. I obediently did that and even as kids, we understood that we had to keep this act secret. We continued this calf love for almost 6 months and every time both of us would find new places where I would suck her nipples. On one or two occasions I tried to make her suck my nipples also, but she refused. So it was mostly a one sided thing.

Then my father was transferred and we lost contact for nearly 15 years.Now I met her at McDonalds in Andheri station. It was an accident. At first I could not recognize her. She was a fare and short and nearly 5’2” tall. She was with one of her friends. I gazed at her face and I thought I knew her. With a little apprehension I asked, “Anita”. She nodded and looked at me inquisitively. Then her eyes became wide and she yelled, “Arun, is not it? You rascal, where were you all these days. You have become so big that no one could recognize you, man.” Then we talked briefly. She was working for a consultancy farm as a front door executive. Needless to say that I was extremely pleased to see her after such a long time.

I learned that she was still unmarried. She had rented a flat in the suburb of Malad and was staying with her friend.That night when I returned home I wondered if she remembered all those things of our child hood. I felt an immediate urge to see how much change had occurred to her breasts. The non-existent and barren land below her neck must have developed into curly and curvy bosom. I wanted to see that again and to finish the unfinished agenda was not very much in my mind then. It was pure curiosity.I had taken her mobile number and I thought if 10 PM was it too late to disturb a girl. But then I called her and there was sound of shower from the other end. She answered “Hello Arun, What is the matter.”Yes, Anita, I just wanted to find out if you arrived home all right.Yes, I arrived just now


I knew she was in the bathroom. In my mind I was seeing her, seeing her standing naked and messaging oil in her body.

But I asked “kya chal raha hai”Nothing, I am in the bathroom, just going to take my bath.I knew that I should, like a gentleman should hang up.” And against all my wishes I told her goodnight and hung up for the night.The next Sunday morning I again called her and she was all attention. I asked her if we could go out for dinner and she consented. I asked her about her friend’s plans and found that she had left for her home in Ahmedavad the previous day.

So we met at a restaurant. We talked about so many things, about our work, whereabouts of our old friends, our old sweet homes in Pune and we talked for an hour.Then the usual dinner and we never mentioned about the childhood love affair. Then I took her to her home and deliberately went into her house under the pretext of seeing the kind of accommodation she was living in.I was not willing to be parted from her company and we continued our gossip. She too did not appear too eager to end the meeting and enthusiastically participated in all the discussions.

My mind went wandered and I was stealing glances at her breasts. I was wondering about their sizes now. She appeared to understand. Then I told her, “Anita, will you mind if I ask you some thing.” A faint smile escaped from her lips. I thought she knew what I would ask.

What?
Do you remember all the things that we did as toddlers.

Her face became red. She was gazing down. Then she lifted her face and asked me, “What did we do?”

Do not you remember, how I sucked your breasts when we played hide and seek, how we used to hide under the bed and do the act. She leaned towards me and closed my mouth with her hands and started laughingArun, you brat, you remember every bit of all thatI gathered enough courage to ask, if I could see how much her breasts have changed. She said we would not do that.I said, only show me. She stared at me and said why do you want to see.For the sake of curiosity.


She told me that she harboured a fantasy about exhibiting her breasts to someone. But thought it was in the domain of fantasy only. Every woman want to be adored without being violated and I knew that. So I treaded carefully.

She stood up and pulled out her kamiz over her head. In a moment she was standing before me in her bra and the salwar.The meat ofher breasts was well developed without being excessively large. I wanted to know whether the mole below the right breast was still there.I asked her. She did not say any thing and raised her hand towards sky. I reached her opened the hook of her brassiere and the fool view of her breasts were before me. Two white mounds of flesh, ready to be devoured.Now I may say that it was no deferent than any other breast, but at that moment I felt they were the most beautiful, the 8th wonder in the world. I loved to fondle her breasts and the mole was indeed there.

She was feeling mixed feeling of shy and shame. I was feeling extremely excited and my cock was trying to free itself from the shackles of the underwear. My cock ached under the pressure.Have you ever seen a cock before? No our dekhna nahin hai.

Why?

Afraid.Afraid of what?

I have heard that it is like a knife that cuts flesh, tears tissues and gives pain.You are such a naught. It is a lovable thing and will its function is mostly explorative and some time reproductive.OK, Show.I pulled my underwear down and this 6 and half-inch thing pops up.I come near her and she moves back. But the wall was the limit. She leans against the wall and closes her eyes. I took her breasts in my mouth and gently sucked. Shiver ran down her body as she said’ Oo Ma”.

I gradually increased the suction and I was on cloud nine. She appeared to be equally enjoying the feeling.I have not seen another brute like you, she whispered in my ears.In reply I sucked harder.Ahista, ahista, I am not going away anywhere. She holds my head and starts moving it in and out. In and out. In and out, rhythmic motion.I put my finger in her panty and touch her sex. She pulls my hands away.Naughty boy.I kneel down and pulled the bow of her salwar and it comes out easily.“Her legs were long compared to her upper body” I thought.I pull her panty down. Her feeble objection was over in a second. The triangle of hair between her legs was staring me in the face.I take a strand of her pubic hair in my mouth. I blow hot air into the pubic area. She contracts her legs. I blow more warm air.

She holds my head and pushes it in between her legs.I get the first taste of cunt in my life. I certainly can say that I liked it. It was a little moist and I leaked her clean.Suddenly she pushed my head away and went into the bedroom. I followed as if I was hypnotized. There she reclined on the bed on her back. I could get the full view of her pussy.To me it appeared as if a tender coconut was being offered to me and I was to drink from it and quench my thirst. I parted her lips. I mean the leaps between her legs and trace the outline with my tongue.Talk to me she says.Now no time for talk, it is time to fuck, I said to myself.

How do you feel?

I ask.How doYOU feel, she asks.Great. I said.Bad she said.I will do something to make you feel good.I hold her legs parted them and bend them backwards that it aches. Ouch. I took the entire cunt in my mouth and sucked hard. I was drinking from my tender coconut. She let out some air and juice from her little cunt. She eased her pubic muscles and my tongue went further inside. She was virgin. I could not push it enough. Then I licked her anus and it tickled her. She felt eased.She was breathing heavily and I thought she wanted the penetration.I mounted her and pushed my cock inside her. It does not go at first. Then I use more force. This time two inches went in. She writhes in pain. Her hymen breaks.

She cries in pain. Mummeeeeeeeeeee.I rammed the entire length inNa na, na na, wait wait wait. Hum hum. Stop this, Arun stop this. Leave me for the day. hui maa. It hurts so much. For heavens sake leave me.I pulled my cock out and in one thrust it went in again.Now she applies force to remove from my clutches. But, to no avail. I was mad. It was like the piston of an old steam engine. My cock was playing hide and sick in her cunt. She was sobbing. Arun, you are so cruel. My pussy is sore. Please put some soothing ointment.Without taking out my cock, I apply a little saliva. It was not required. The lubrication was copious. But I should at least be considerate and apply the ointment in the tender cunt I was punishing without any fault of hers.She gave up. She said, now it feels better. I kiss her in her lips. While I was imparting punishment below the waist, I was showing my tenderness for the upper body.Hum, plunge deeper. I did not know this is going to feel this good. Harder, faster, harder, faster. I hold her down. Her legs in the air and pump harder. My cock alternatively disappearing and appearing from the pussy of my childhood friend Anita.With an explosion I came in her cunt. She also closed her eyes and her body shook. We came at the same time. I lied on top of her, motion less. We slept in each other’s arms for one hour. She wanted to keep the cock inside her and I let it to be hers.After one g\hour we woke up and I asked another round.Another day.

I dress up and leave. I took some of her pubic hair as my memento.Next day onwards I found that she had changed her mobile phone and her residence and now I am not able to contact with her
Google