Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Fucking My Gf

Hi, I am regular reader of INDIAN SEX STORIES. It’s a real story happened in my life. My name is Krishnan and I am from Chennai working in a software company. I am 27yrs old, good looking and whitish color. I had a aim that in my lifetime that I should fuck a beautiful gal at least once, since I was whitish in color. I was waiting for that day. Yes the day came and here name is Sudha she newly joined in our company as a trainee executive position she is white pure white in color and her age is 21 and her breast is 30 or 32 that much small you know guys .

The day when I saw her first I decided that I must loose my virginity to that gal. It also happened in that way she was appointed in my team under mine and this gave me a chance to have talk with her. As a team head I asked her to about herself n she said she is from kovai and staying in a hostel in Chennai and jus finished her college. Then I said if you want some help you can ask me since you are staying alone in Chennai, and she also said ok. Then only I will become close to her, then after some one week she became little close to me.

One fine Sunday she gave a call to my mobile that she wants to go to Tnagar for a work can u pick up me in ur car she asked .I was really happy I was waiting for the chance and I asked her what time I should come and pick you, she said 8.00 am and I said ok this conversation was happening around 6.00am. Then I went to bath and I took my car and went to her hostel I picked her and went to tnagar and while I was driving car we where talking lot of things and she said after Tnagar work can u take me for a long drive she asked I said ok. Then around 11.00am the work was over and I took her to ecr road and while I was driving car we parked in drive in hotel and we ordered lunch and the barer said it will take 20mins to serve the food I said ok. And now my mind said to test her patience bcoz to know her mind set whether she is jolly type or rude. I got an idea and told her before our lunch can we have a play , she think and said ok and she ask what to play . I asked her will you get angry at once she replied no , I said this the game if u make me angry I will get u what ever u want I said and I if I make you angry the same she said deal is ok . She said I have to make her angry first I said this is the chance and I was explaining about her body did u put bra why ur boobs are small like that I asked she jus smiled and telling that she is not anger on me but I can read from her eyes .she said you lost in the game I said I haven’t lost and I closed all my car windows and switched on the AC and suddenly I grabbed her gave her a strong kiss with holding her boobs she really stun and looked into my eyes but I never stopped I was kissing her 2mins and left her . Then also she was simply smiling without showing her angry and she said your are the first guy to kiss me. Then we had our lunch and dropped her in hostel n I went home .The next day she could not able to face me till lunch time and all came to normal. Then I said I am really sorry for what happened yesterday and she said no probs.

Then after 2days she called me in my mobile and said tomorrow can we go out, I said how it can be if two of them put leave everybody will think in a wrong way. Then I got idea and told her you put leave and I will tell my boss I am going to a company for a business call and in the night I was thinking that this time I should fuck her and how should it happen I was thinking and I was waiting for the morning and I went to her hostel and picked her to temple bay in mahabs we reached their by 10.00am in the morning. We went to the beach and she was playing in the water suddenly I got a idea I should make her wet in water and sand .so I went near her carried her in my two arms and I put her in water and made her full wet and I also made myself wet and she asked me that she wants to dry her clothes and I said wait you jus play in water I be back in few mins and I called the hotel manager I asked for room and he said 6000rs per day I told him to book the room since it is a memorable day in my life .

Then I called her come we go to the room and clean our clothes and take rest and we go home at first she jus thinking and then said ok. Then we went to the room from my room window I can see the sea shore really a beautiful scene. I told her to go the bathroom room to wash her clothes. She went inside and after 15mins she came in towel wooowwww really she was a angel she looked like sneha. Even she has removed her panty and bra also. Then I went inside and washed my clothes and I brought our clothes including her black bra n panty put it in the balcony to dry since she was in towel she could not able to come out and she was also very shy. Then I asked her can I be in the balcony since u r a gal and you are in towel something may happen .but she said you are only na no probs be here, then suddenly I grabbed her and gave a hot kisses and pushed her in bed and I was continuing my kisses and after 2mins she also responded and I removed her towel and mine also we where in full nude, and I rubbed her boobs and she was much more excited n she was moaning and slowly I went down and wide her legs started to lick her pusssyyyy it was neatly shaved and she was shouting and her love juice was coming out like anything 3 to 4times she came and shouted hey come fuck me sooonnnn. I went up and put her legs on my shoulder I slowly inserted my 8inch cock, when my cock head touched her vagina she shouted ahhhhhhhhhhh it was very tight n she was pure virginity, I just gave a fast push and all my 8inch cock went inside and she shouted in pain n I kept my cock for a minute n then I started my stroke in a wild manner she enjoyed and told me to do much more fast n I was hitting her like anything and I was fucking her for 20mins and I filled her with my sperm and her body jerking like anything in climax. That day we had five times I fucked her in all the position and even in the balcony in open air evening after 7pm I fucked u know.

No comments:

Google