Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Love

Hi everybody, welcome to you all. Read my real sex story and enjoy with your cock and cunt. If any thing wrong forgive me.

I'm Nitesh 22. Brownish skin with medium body. Live at Hyderabad, tandhra Predess, south India. I have so many sexperiences from my age of 16. This is my latest just months before. In my house opposite side got a medicine shop. The shop owner is a Brahmin lady name is gayatri 30 yrs old a widow aunty. She is white skin have sexy milk pots and well shaped body. Approx weigh is 48 kgs.

From house balcony I can view her shop even her. Everyday I watch her. She also noticed me with normal look. After 2 weeks she smiles. One day I go to her shop at after noon for buy medicine. No staffs in her shop, because they went to lunch break. Only 1 girl left with her. So I can talk to her freely. First our talking is about the business and then about her family and me also. A week we two exchange smiles and small conversations. I give my cell number also to her. So she frequently called me daily at night times. We talk all matters except sex.

One Sunday she invites me to her house. She lives with her two daughters Bhuveneswari 17 yrs older and Mohana 10 years elder. After that day I went frequently on Sunday's to there. I eat lunch there and watch new movies in v.c.d. She don't have vcd player so I give my vcd player on Sundays to her. One day I brought "Boss' movie. The movie got some sex scenes. On those scenes Gayatri aunty looks at me and also smiles. That's all that day.

One Wednesday after noon Gayatri aunty call I to my cell phone ordered me come to her house. I went to her house and pressed the calling bell. She opened the door, Wow! She wore a thin material nighty. I can see her bra and panty. She welcomed me and we two sit in the sofa. She sits near to me. We watch TV. First she talk normally and then suddenly she asked me, “why that day we watch ‘boss' movie that scene what your situation". I said," no it's normal for me". She told, “On that day I can't get sleep. Because I’m always remember that scene the whole night until today". She sits very near to me and catches my hand. My sexual feelings are rising. So, I catch her hands and kissed. She never protests. And then I placed my hand to her soft thighs. Another hand put it to her waist. Now I raised her nighty to upside. I see her sexy thighs now. My prick going harder. I kissed to her lips. Our mouth kissed long time. I placed my hand one of her boob and squeezed that soft balloons. She slightly moaned now. She told, “darling come to the bed room we can play at there". We are gone to the bedroom.

We enter bedroom she removed my dresses. I also removed her nighty, bra and panty. Wow! What a beautiful body of her in naked. The breasts are very firm not so big. Her cunt is clean shaved. Now we two are naked. We kissed first. MY fingers played with her boobs. She is moaning now, "ohhh...ahhh... Yessss... Do it darling". Another hand went to her cunt and opens the outer lips of the cunt. Slowly entered my one finger inside my sweet Gayatri aunt’s love hole. I massaged her clitoris and finger fucked. Her moaning is raised. Now I moved my mouth to her pussy. I licked the love hole and my tongue played with her clitoris. Her moaning is raised now, "uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh... Please do it, don't stop it. I like it very much. Even my husbands never do that before. Aaaahhhh... Ooohhhhhh.... Uuuhhhhhhh...

Now we changed our position to 69. My prick enters Gayatri aunt's mouth. She ice creamed perfectly. After 20 minutes I stand up and placed her legs to my shoulders. And then placed my 8 inches cock to her pussy entrance and pressed lightly. My prick entered slowly to the beautiful aunt’s cunt hole. Finally the cock going full in the cunt. I slowly moved in and out. "Ohhhhh... Darling Rafi fuck me. You are my man now. Ohhh.... Uhhhh... After my husbands death that means 4 years now only your cock entered my pussy. What a beautiful fuck. Oh... Yes fuck me harder.

Ohhhhh....ahhhhhhh.....yeah..... Fuck me harder, she moaned. I told, “Yes aunty your cunt is very beautiful. From today this cunt is for mine. Yesssss ahhhhh...I’m your man always". We fucked about 25 minutes in various positions. Finally my sperm split to her cunt. Ohh yes what a great fuck. I never forget this fuck. On that day we fucked 3 times.

No comments:

Google