Thursday, December 21, 2006

(10) Day Time Sex With Smitha

It was Sunday 11 am on 26th November 2006. I was alone at home as my family was at my native place for two weeks and it was my first weekly off spending alone at home. I wake up at 10 very late for me. I had a bath and then breakfast and just having a look of newspaper.

Suddenly my mind struck to sexual mood and then I decided to fuck some one at home only. I was thinking what is to be done, who can I fuck today and how I can manage. I was just thinking then my door bell rang. I was on Lungi only and no any under garments. I opened the door and found my neighbors wife was asking for my wife for some work. I said her that she is gone to native and will be back next week. She said she is also alone at home and her husband has gone to Delhi for office work and will be coming next week.

Then she ask me how I manage alone at home. Then I was explain her how I manage and she started asking more and more questions and trying to spend more time. Suddenly I thought and came to know what was her intension. My Lungee was very thing and white in colour and I was standing at door and she was outside and watching in between my thighs only. I came to know that my erected one was vibrating to see her beauty and my other side window was open due to the sunlight she could view in erected rod through the transparent lungi . She was looking very sexy that time her tightened boobs were shoeing me the view and her lips very sexy. Then I asked her whether she has a breakfast or not she said, ? Not yet yaar, Dekho na aaj doodhwala doodh hi nahi dala.? As it is I was in a fucking mood and wanting some one desperately then I though Let me try this one only if possible, Then I said ?Dekho maine bhi abhi abhi Chay Banaye aur pi li hai, Aur Ek cup chay abhi Garam Garam Hai, Agar aap chaho to le jakar pi lo, Yaa to Aap Andar aao main appko chay aur kuch nashta deta hun kha lena?

First she nodded her head in negative and then she said she will come in 5 minutes after her bath and will have with you in your place only and she went back in closing her door. Soon she went I was eagerly waiting for her and thinking how to manage to fuck her in my room only. Then I called nearby hotel and ordered two coffee along with two omelets sandwich and two cheese sandwich and asked them to deliver within 10 minutes. And made some setup in the hall and bedroom fast and sprayed some denim to give her freshness lovely welcome to my room to attract her. She came on my door after 7 minutes and standing without saying anything. I was deliberately kept the door half open and standing near window in opposite direction to her viewing outside. I was just thinking about fucking her in various positions and enjoy fully to spend whole day with her only. She also was string at me. Suddenly the boy came with the delivery of coffee and other items and he rang the bell. As I turned I saw her and the boy was string her only. The boy went back after delivery.

He kept ite item on coffee table along with the sofa. I asked her to sit on sofa. Before seating she went back and closed her door and then my door and locked from inside. And sat on sofa chair in front of me. She was wearing only half gown after bath and I can view her pussy hair form her transparent cloths. I found no bra and panty inside. And I was ensured myself that this is the bird with who I am definitely going to enjoy today. This was a first time I was speaking to her. I saw her many times but never spoken or never thought to necessary to speak. She is just 30 to 32 yrs only and staying with husband only since last five years. No children yet and her parents and in-laws stays in Gujrat. Her figure might be 5? 7? height and 30? 28? 30 in size and fair with sexy eyes and lips with curly hair. Then we started the breakfast with coffee along with chat. While talking with the having breakfast she departs her knees and spread them deliberately as her half gown goes over her thighs due to air from the fan and I could clearly see her choot view and ite gives me to vibrate my rod which was rasing straight from my loongi which she was viewing. In between enquiry I came to know that she is graduated from Ahemedabad and her name is Smitha Desai and She is Gujrathi , fond of non veg food specially in seafuood and mutton products As we finish our breakfast she stood and bended herself to pick up the cup saucers and said I wash this in your kitchen.

As she bended herself I was surprised to see her both the tight and hanging boobs openly and my eyes totally felt on that and my erected rod started more vibrating. Suddnely she saw that I was watching her boobs from her open cut of gown. She left the cup saucers on the table and straight way said to me holding my rod in her right hand. ?Aare yaar abhi dekhte he rahoge yaa kuch karoge bhi ? ? . Then I stood at once and hold her in my arms tightly and took her lips in my mouth and kissed her. Till now my rod was in her hand and she was pulling it towards her choot while rubbing on it. Then I lifted her gown up and removed now she was totally necked and I slipped my lungi as well and no cloths were on me.

Then I took one of her boob in my mouth and started sucking while rubbing and pressing another boob with one hand and rubbing her pussy with other hand. Now she started making nocie Oomph Oomph Oomph Oomph Then I inserted my small finger slowly in her pussy then her noice was Aaanh Aaanh AaanhS S S S Sha Sha Sha. Then I lifed her and took to the bedroom and laid her on her back on the bed and stood in between her lege and pulling toward me and inserted my thing 8? long rod in her lovely choot slowly and gave strong stroke. With that stroke its gone deep in her pussy hold she startee moaning with nice fucking sound and asking me to Fuck more Fuck more, Fuck Hard Fuck Hard Put it in deep Put it in deep and enjoying. I was just thanking her and said. ?Bhosadi jabse subhah subha utha hun main aaaj kisko chodu soch raha tha aur ye lund bankar taiyyar baitha tha. Kya aaaj tumhari choot hi mere nasibme thi kya ? To lo aur andar , Lo dil bhar ke le lo. Lo chuda lo khub aaj Wah Kya choot hai tumhari, Maja aa raha hai kya nahi? ? She said ? Bahot maja aa raha hai, aaj kohi mujhe paheli baar aisa chod raha hai , Kash mujhe pahel maloom hoto to main tumhe roj roj chodne ke liye bulati thi. Wah ! Ah ! Ah ! Chodo ! Chodo !. And suddenly she got calm as she discharged herself and gone tired. Then I laid my self on bed on my back lifted her on me and holding he in my arms and kissing on her cheeks and sucking her lips and boobs one by one pressing slowly rubbing her nipples and she went hot again. Afer five minutes I asked her to sit on me taking cock in her lovely fucking choot. She said ? Aare ye to bahot andar jaata hai, Aisa main khada kadak lund aundr loongi to mar to nahi jaongi? ? Then I said ? pahle upar bathkar le ke to dekho, bada maja ayega aur khub chooda logi? Then she said ? Thik hai main try karti hun, Aisa maine kabhi nahi liya, pahli baar dekhti hun? and sat on me while putting he both legs along with my waist and took my thick 8? erected rod holding in her hand and inserting slowly.

Suddenly I gave one strok while lifter her and it went straight away touching her womb and erecting her sexual mood more. Then she stated dancing on it taking huge cock in and out and said ?Wah kya maja aata hai aisa karneme, Wah ! Aah ! Aah! Unh ! Unh? I was putting little more pressure stroking with my rod when she takes in she was enjoying the fucking. Then I started to rubb on her boobs slowly, when I rubbed her both the nipples in between my thumb and index finger she started moaning loudly and dancing on my thick 8? long Rod. After five minutes fucking her both of us discharged our self in her cunt hole only. And slept together holding her in my arms and we went in a deep sleep. When my eyes opened it was 2.30 pm and I saw her she was sleeping in a deep sleep. She was sleeping on he back and spread legs. I stood and saw her beauty from all the angles moving myself around the bed. Her boobs were tight and hard like at the age of 14 or 15, Her thighs were very sexy. I viewed this scene for 5 minutes and during this period my cock stood straight again and erected and generating more power in tit to fuck her once more. Then slowly I came on bed still she was in deep sleep. I sat in between her legs and lifter her legs up and folded them towards her and inserted my cock in her pussy and started fucking her once again she wake and enjoying the fuck I was having. She said ?Kitna chodoge mujhe aaj, Kya aaj hi chodoge kya, Kal bhi chodna, Main to abse roj roj tumharese choodwaungi, Tum mujhe meri choot roj roj chodna? .and started moaning once again. I fucked her cunt hold for next few minutes and once again ejaculated in her. She enjoyed the fucking with me and said this will be memorable fucking day for her which she will never forget. Then I asked her about the todays dinner whether she wanted to come out with me. She denid and said that if some one see us out side together its not good.

So she said she will prepare dinner for both of us and will have it in her room and she asked me to stay with her in her room for whole night. I said yes to her invitation and holding her in my arms kissed her and said ?Smitha I really loved and liked fucking you and enjoyed too much? What about you, she said ? I also loved and enjoyed with you as you are very handsome and fucks nicely and specially gives more and more satisfaction? Lets enjoy to night again.

Friends this is not a story and this is a fact and luck as well which I am also surprised. Let me tell you another big story how we spent the night in next .
Google